Harley Quinn Storytime

C'mon right in puddin'

Since you all keep falling for the Harley bait, I figure it that it was a nice time to revisit this ongoing. So you all don't fall for it again, and for thast I will need to storytime this thing from the beginning. Don't worry it's not trash, it's probably once of the best thing that Harley ever got and ever going to get. It's also to to visit thing as it once were

So strap right in for this sensational extravaganza of adventures, love, madness and all things Harley Quinn

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punch_and_Jewelee
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thank you

Thank YOU for being here, also someone has to teach Sup Forums to not fall to such obvious bait, more if it comes from a comic from the 2000s

Sad that waypool disease ruined Harley. I Lved Dobson art.

To be honest, it's written by Kesel. And Kesel does have a talent to turn shitty things into pure gold.

DC didn't ruin Harley intul the reboot happened, it's a fact

It also had A.J Lieberman, which take Harley in a whole new direction, which is nice to look at and it gives a nice closure to the book, some sort of full circle

Love this book

I love the way the book ends. Can't wait to talk about it.

>art style switch

remember this

>purple catwoman

tip top taste

Good taste in storytimes, user. Bravo. Bring a little class to this place.

Kek. Really enjoying so far. Thanks op.

Ahhh, right, that one page where she's disguised as a journalist and she defends herself with an sjw-y soundbite? God that keeps pissing me off that people keep taking that seriously. You're doing god's work, storytimer.

When they revealed her N52 Suicide Squad design I knew she was in trouble

As a psychiatrist, but yeah that one

>Punchie-poo
>Jewlee
Wait a minute...

>Punch and Jewlee
>Punch and Judy
Damn, I never got that until now

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punch_and_Jewelee

She's disguised as a psychologist, actually.

The thing is even in context it's clear it's a joke. The other guy is talking about psycotic murderers in Gotham, and she references the "she's a female carving a space out in a man's world" argument that feminists would use. The joke is in the context.

Of course, the people getting incensed over it are either anti-Harley people looking for anything to hate, or Marvel fans looking for anything they can counter the myriad of Marvel social justice screen caps with.