ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2720277/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23846283/
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1525-1497.2004.40081.x/full
members.iinet.com.au/~ray/TSSOASb.html
youtube.com/watch?v=l27zWo7hbcY
dutyfree.io/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>2016
>Thinking you're going to live long enough to die of old age.

fucking casual

Yeah, lately I've begun to feel some pretty sharp pains in my chest and throat. I really need to quit.

Smoking has always been a distasteful habit for low class scum.

Forgot the video.

youtu.be/NmhUibUhQcM

>b-b-but muh class *tips fedora*
>b-b-but muh addiction
>b-b-but you can die of anything else anyway

Life expectancy has been rising steadily.

So, yes, 2016 is theoretically the year where you should have the highest chance of dying of old age.

>smoking
>bad for you

Haha. Most claims are really stretching the "evidence" to show its bad. Hell pure organic tobacco is said to be actually good for you like marijuana. That also likely isn't a smoker's lung in your pic OP. It's a pigs lung riddled with coal dust.

cfrankdavis.wordpress.com/2012/08/06/the-black-lung-lie/

That proves nothing

>15. How to prove that 'Lifting weights is harmful for muscles' - pinhole vision sleight of hand of antismoking "science" illustrated

longecity.org/forum/topic/38868-smoking-is-good-for-you/page-14#entry390233

my friend who studies biology believes a lot of damage from cigarettes is caused by tiny particles in the filters that the body can't deal with.

Smoking is actually healthy. I don't blame you for believing the Jew conspiracy, but you should educate yourself.

The video just shows what happens if you inhale an entire cigarette into a dead lung and don't exhale.

The problem with smoking is more the stamina curtailing, than the higher risk of cancer.

>the same smoking shill is here again
Yay.
Yes, breathing smoke is always bad for you. You're not going to convince anyone otherwise with blog posts and naturalnews tier crap.

>Dying at all

Look at this casual.

Sup Forums shitposter shouldn't talk about class.

He wasn't talking about dying of old age m8

Good job Finland. You are retarded.

>implying le ebin happening maymay is anything more than just a pol meme that won't influence your life expectancy in any way

Top zozzle m8

Tips on how to quit please

>2016
>Being too much of a pussy faggot to enjoy the world because its dangerous

Not even surprised you're a dutchfag. You're an entire country filled with embarrassing cowards.

Self discipline.

How do you explain marijuana smoke not producing detrimental effects then? Pro tip: don't post government sources, only independent, non pharmaceutically funded science with no actual flaws like using a non randomized trial. Don't be a sheep and merely dismiss anything that goes against our worldview, you have no scientific knowledge to back it up, just posting studies or government "facts" with no substance.

Then tobacco without the filters wouldn't have that problem.

Edgy.

I've smoked for 90 years and i'm still in perfect shape. I can even run 10 km no problem.

I need pics Grandpanon. Show me your still living visage.

First time I've seen you around.

So, how was the genocide?

How is smoking enjoying. I smoke when I am drunk to get a short high feeling but casual smokers don't even get that feeling. It's a pointless thing to get hooked to.

Every three weeks all your old lung cells are gone and new ones have come back. Nicotine is the same thing as a Vitamin

>Sup Forums shitposter shouldn't talk about class.
>class
>flag
neither should you Hachik

What if the government studies can give proper sourcing and stuff?

>used to smoke a pack every day because i didn't give a fuck whether i lived or died
>then i grew up

I've smoked for 110 years and i'm in perfect shape. I can even run 45 km no problem.

Just don't do it. It's not hard to not do something. You just don't do it.
But there's nothing enjoyable about breathing smoke.
>against our worldview
Maybe in your world breathing smoke isn't obviously bad for you but in the real world it is.

>Cannabis Use and Risk of Lung Cancer
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2516340/
>Effects of Marijuana Smoking on Pulmonary Function and Respiratory Complications
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2720277/
>Marijuana Use and Risk of Lung Cancer
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23846283/
>Respiratory Effects of Marijuana and Tobacco Use in a U.S. Sample
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1525-1497.2004.40081.x/full

>inb4 "none of those studies/sources actually count"

Well I'm no scientist but it looks like everything we know about smoking is wrong.

This guy just debunked it.

I've smoked for 1700000 years and i'm in perfect shape. I can even run 4500000 light years no problem.

I'm a casual smoker and I do get it.

I also enjoy different ways of doing it to get there, cigarettes being the least preferable. Aromatic blends of tobacco out of a cob pipe tastes and feels better than vaping shit and is healthier than cigarettes since its fine tobacco.

My other favorite way is nasal snuff. That stuff will hit you pretty hard in ways you couldn't imagine nicotine doing.

Doing nicotine is enjoying the world for what it offers as much as using recreationally any other herb or substance.

>But there's nothing enjoyable about breathing smoke.

I guess because you're 10 years old, I agree. You shouldn't smoke.

They still used biased studies. Theses studies are carried out to prove their confirmation biases and they work really, really hard to find what they want to, to the point of deception.

The longecity link is long but it explains all of it.

So does this

members.iinet.com.au/~ray/TSSOASb.html

>nasal snuff
My nigga. Do you buy from overseas or in the states?

And did nothing about our shit society except cry about not being able to stop it

kek wills it

I had the same pains.
Even went to a doc about it, checked out OK.
I quit and they're gone.
Cold turkey is the only way bro, trust me.
Withdraws take 3 days.

>And did nothing about our shit society except cry about not being able to stop it

source on that? how do you know me so well? you spying on me brah?

Yes yea smoking kills , drinking hot DRINKS can cause cancer stomach , meat causes cancer , phone cause cancer , walking in the city everyday inhaling co2 can cause cancer , and so on , soon we will find out that sleeping can cause cancer as well..

I smoke 2/3 per day just because i like it

Only three days? I've been a pack a day smoker for about 5 years now. Holy fuck that sounds horrible. I never thought I would hit this point.

Usually the states, Garrett & Sons was my first try and I usually stick with that

yeah, smoking is bad dont do it

im gonna do it though.

I have to quit whenever I can't really afford it, you still get cravings past 3 days but you don't get cold sweats and shit, you just recognize points where you'd normally light up a smoke and it makes it a little hard to concentrate at that moment but it'll pass

I smoke heavily because I don't want to live to 80.

Euthanasia is legal in my state so if I get cancer, I'm applying for it.

So many baldfaced lies ITT. As always

Watch these fuckers. They'll say hackneyed cliches like, "We all die someday," or.. "Everyone has a crutch" But just wait until they wake up one day and their ribs are hurting. They begin coughing. It's no big deal, maybe they're a little sick. Weeks pass, the cough gets worse, and the rib pain doesn't cease. Whatever right? Coughs can take three weeks to really go away. Well Johnny, months go buy and now you're coughing and hacking up a little blood. Breathing's getting a little harder. Now you think about the cigarettes don't ya? The fear is so overwhelming that you are decaying and because of something so easy to stop, but it's too late for that now Johnny. You shoulda quit sooner. Now it'll haunt you until you die that smoking was your downfall.. The future was coming Johnny. Nano-technology and age-rejuvenation technologies are here in twenty years tops. We're going to be living indefinitely. But it's too late Johnny, you couldn't wait.. you just needed to have that pack a day..

RIP

Can I smoke a side of beef or what you bastards.
Get that hickory flavor!

>2016
>off topic threads

I smoked heavily since 15. I'm 30's now and took a few tries before I learned that cold turkey is the only way.
I quit nicotine jan 1st and never looked back, even drinking around smokers is fine.

Heres what I did.
I listened to this guy and probably watched the video 5 times a day for the first week
youtube.com/watch?v=l27zWo7hbcY
I chewed a piece of nicotine gum when the headache got really bad, only had to do this once.
I just decided and stuck to it. ! puff will just prolong it bro. For real withdraws are 3 days, easy. Cravings are slow to go but get weaker everyday. They do linger for months though but they are weak.

>smokers actually justify inhaling tar

Hmm. Thanks. I honestly don't make it that far because I've always assumed it would last for weeks.

This is nothing I'm proud of. It's a disgusting habit that makes me feel like shit.

I've smoked a pack a month consistently since i was 9 years old. I've always been good with moderation. Don't plan to quit, there's something liberating about slowly, yet willingly killing yourself. If I was a certain algerian, I'd liken it to accepting the absurd.

I only use snus occasionally

I quit for two months and I just tried smoking a cigarette again. On one hand I can think sharper and more focused, on the other I'm absolutely disgusted and don't think I'll smoke another. It's just not worth it anymore.

One day your bitch ass will get hit by a car, leaving you braindead and paralyzed and your parents will say, "It's a good thing little Jimmy was so pussified he never even drank anything but water, his organs are prime to give to somebody who will actually use them."

That's good to know. How'd your quality of life improve afterwards?

people who live in nanny shitholes that tax the shit out of cigarettes aka ausfailia, poo peeland, chinknada, jew york, california, massivetwoshits and illinoise buy your packs here

dutyfree.io/

completely legit and tax free. just dont order more than two cartons at a time or customs gets uppity

deprive the nanny government of its tax dollars

Found the smoker. The addict. Classic denial. Shift over to me, because it's just too fuckin scary to face the reality that dying to lung cancer or COPD is a nightmare just waiting to happen. Slowly decaying. Watching you cucks squirm is just so pathetic. So obvious.

I developed an "addiction" to Nuvigil, and I'm using the nicotine as a stimulant bridge until my body resets from it's dependence on it to feel completely awake and alert throughout the day.

American Spirits for me, limit the damage.

oh yeah requires bitcoin too

Stay strong user.
It is absolutly not worth it.
How did you quit?
Just cold Turkey or did you reduce the numbers of cigarettes you have smoked over the time?

What brand did you smoke? Pure tobacco?

Yeah, I spend every day fretting over the billion and one ways I could possibly die. Sure.

You're the faggot worried about inhaling a little smoke and getting your anus in a fluster about how everyone is going to get cancer but you, all because you never smoked, didn't drink, never even left the house you just watched from your window like the pussified bitch made faggot afraid of the world you are.

That only happens to Marlboro smokers. Regular tobacco cigarettes with no additives are allegedly completely harmless.

I smoked for 6 years averaging 4 a day, for almost 2 years I only smoked 1 a day.

This past year before I quit I went down to 1 or 2 a day because it was losing it's appeal, and also cause I started taking medication which is not good with smoking, so I maintained 1 a day, eventually I began to forget to smoke some days, and ended up smoking only every other day, and then I just ran out of cigarettes and never smoked again.

I literally just smoked a cigarette an hour ago, because I've been a bit stressed lately, but honestly although I can think a lot more focused and sharper (which I do like about smoking), it feels absolutely disgusting and I don't think I'm going to continue.

Classic denial. Exhibit A, class: the faggot who sucks fags all day is so cucked by his addiction that he denies how frightening the prospect of slowly being unable to breathe is. Look at how defensive you are Johnny. I'm out here trying to help you sad fuckers from a fate not worth living, and you're trying to lie to yourself, project onto me a fate unimaginable because you're the one literally killing yourself. Fuck you, you degenerate scum, beholden to nicotine.

RIP. Watch out for that first, little cough.

Well I run and lift weights and naturally it got easier. the biggest impact was my appearance and state of mind. I look better enough that people notice and I feel a lot better mentally.
Sleep improved a lot and this probably plays a big part.

>living indefinitely

fucking hell no

I hope im dead in twenty years

Smoking what

I smoked Dunhill red mainly but would also smoke cigars or rollies or whatever I could

They're not. Tar is still bad for you.

The anti-smoking campaigns will try to say that all cigarettes are equal, but they aren't. I have no doubt that straight tobacco is marginally better than tobacco with additives. That said, tar is still fucking awful for you, and that's in every cigarette.

unborn and undying
PRAISE KEK

>ugly smoking cunt
Could there be a nastier thing?

Thanks for explaining.

We aren't all sad, pathetic worms like you, Scotty. But you're a fuckin liar too, Scotty. I know your type. So confident life's a bitch, they place an expiration date on themselves arbitrarily. If life's so bad, that you know you want to die in twenty years, is it so bad? Why not just end it now? You would, if you meant that. But you're a bitch, and an addict. This is how addicts compensate. If you want a way out, you sure chose a hell of a way. Slowly choking to death. Have fun. RIP

But it's not though.

>15. How to prove that 'Lifting weights is harmful for muscles' - pinhole vision sleight of hand of antismoking "science" illustrated

longecity.org/forum/topic/38868-smoking-is-good-for-you/page-14#entry390233

I really don't care anymore, i smoke a pack a day. If i die, i die then

Whats to deny? If I were a quivering little pussy then I simply wouldn't smoke cigarettes.

Cucks like you exhibit your fear of the outside world through the internet crying about some people sniffing a little smoke.

Get over yourself kiddo, nobody is proud of you, and you'll still probably hang yourself when being this much of a pathetic sack gets to you.

Smokers also smell like shit. Kissing a smoker is disgusting.

im going to quit but am prone to anxiety.
Will i be likely to get panic attacks from withdrawal ?

>being so scared of the outside world he doesn't leave the house

>all this projection

I don't give a shit about living a long life you dumb faggot. I do not desire to live until 90 rotting away in some nursing home suffering from alzheimers or parkinsons. I hope to hell I won't live indefinitely thanks to faggots like you who fear dying. If I get COPD I will simply eat a bullet, dumb bitch.

yes, especially if your like me and handle anxiety by smoking, similar to like movie characters smoking cigarettes in stressful situations

shit fucking sucks

Back in the 90s SJW types used to smoke to get some edginess out of life. Now they're all fascist scum.

I think we should bring it back, and just tax it at a reasonable rate like we used to. 25-30 dollars a pack in Oz now and they'll take it up to 40 in a few years.

you realize the post right below the one you linked blows the fuck out of your theory, right? the post by Skotkonung?

Tbh user that is not how it works.
Cigaretts will kill you slowly and you wont just drop dead one day.
I have seen a few people how had lung problems because of their years of smoking and they always had to carry an oxigen tank around to be able to breath.
They were not able to do a lot of physical activity and caught like a motherfucker the whole time.
Looked like the walking dead.
Try it over and over again till you are free of the tobacco jew.
( + Cigaretts in America are fucking expensive, so you should be able to save quite a bit of money doing so)

Say what you want about smoking, but don't insult Sophia Loren again.

Smokers don't realize this until they get their smell and taste back

>I do not desire to live until 90 rotting away in some nursing home suffering from alzheimers or parkinsons.

probably won't have to worry about that, odds are favorable that you'll die in extreme pain and agony during your 50s or 60s from cancer or COPD/emphysema/other smoking related conditions

You are a quivering addict. You're a pussy all right. Afraid to quit. Afraid of the withdrawal. You compensate, rationalize in so many ways. But when you actually start that march toward death, by slowly losing access to the most basic function we have, you'll regret it Johnny. You'll find out who's the "kiddo" then. Keep projecting, deflecting, and protecting yourself and your wittle feelings. Keep exaggerating and lying about me, because you dislike the way I'm telling you what's coming for you. Cancer is comin for you. Sit tight, it's allegedly a nightmare.

>being so scared of quitting and withdrawal and anxiety that he faces without his cigarettes world he doesn't quit
Nice funny picture. You are still dying of throat cancer Johnny.

So defensive. It's not projection little Tim. If you want to die at all, you'd end it now. You don't, You're lying. And that proves it. You fear dying. Most normal fucking people fear it. Addicts and their rationalizing. Classic. Keep it coming.

>2016
>not smoking
It truly is summer in here right now

some people are too obsessed with living as long as humanly possible

when you grow up, you'll look back and think about the times you could have just indulged in a little bit of vice instead of being terrified of cancer

You didn't read my entire post you fucking illiterate idiot.
I won't have to suffer because I have a painless and quick method of sudoku at hand.

>Afraid to quit.

Hahahahahahahahahah

What a little puss-gina you are.

I bet you are scared to use a cell phone because "muh brain cancer."

Not like you have anybody to call anyway you virgin faggot loser.

3 days and the worst is over.
Get some low dose gum if you're weak but only chew 1 piece as a last resort, you're only prolonging it.
You think life is unimaginable without cigarettes but it turns out very fast that you're just a common drug addict.
The only shit thing about quitting is weight gain, all good if you're lifting