Not all of them

>Not all of them

What did she mean by this?

if you weren't a ruby you would understand. i pity you.

She meant she believes Rubies are individuals and their shortcomings are as much the result of choices and upbringing as their inherent nature.
Her own Ruby was basically a drone who didn't even fear death until knowing love, so she finds it disrespectful to make such simplistic generalizations about a whole Gem type based on the actions of a few.
I don't know if she was *right* about this, in fact the rebel Ruby doesn't seem very bright, but it's what she meant.

Half of her IS a ruby.

>I ain't dumb.

Man o man those hips.

She means "Amethyst you fuckin racist"

it means,
NEVER START WITH A PICTURE BETTER THAN THE TOPIC.
THEM TIGHTS, THEM HIPS

#notallrubies

Those god damn Hips

she is literally 50% Ruby why would she say Rubies are dumb

That's how she looks in the show. Every frame she appears. Just with slightly different colors in season 1. It's not a very interesting picture.

Why were 2/5 homeworld Rubies dressed so lewdly?

have you fagolas even watched the show

this is how she looks, always

I like to imagine that both ruby and sapphire are in constant coitus when merged.

I've seen the show, but still, you gotta admit, those hips fucking rock.

Nah, I love the show. She just has great hips.

>Tfw I have a hip and ass Fetish
>MFW garnet is on screen

Gross her hips are way too big.

Personally, I though it would've been funnier if she had just said,

>Yup.

Implying that as a Ruby she was pretty dumb, but being with Sapphire, and thus being Garnet, makes her better than what she was.

Because frankly, her Ruby did not seem any smarter than the others.

Well even Sapphire was retarded in that episode. The whole thing makes it even more obvious that neither of them can function without becoming a large person made of sex.

She was implying that her Ruby isn't dumb, even though she demonstrably IS in that very episode.

>I blame the cows.
What did she mean by this?

I think they were functioning fine, they just wouldn't stop flirting with each other for 2 seconds during the game. Which is honestly kind of fucking weird because 90% of the time they're essentially in permanent coitus with each other when they're Garnet. You'd think they'd want a break after a while

She ment Rose

But she's as lifelike as an ancient clay idol. She's made of basic cylinders and ellipsoids that anyone could put together after two months of 3D modeling classes. Her proportions are grotesque and mechanical, as if carved on a lathe. I've seen furniture more erotic than her.

I wouldn't call it functioning if you can't focus on something so simple. The only way they can get anything done is becoming lesbian sex Frankenstein.

Kys

>I've seen furniture more erotic than her.
We've all humped couch cushions, user, we don't need to hear about it.

one of them is smart enough to fall in love with a sapphire

The art style dictates most of that. Its very streamlined and simple and focuses more on the colors working together. Plus body positivity or whatever which you appear to be working up to shitting on so let's just skip to that part.

Ikr?

You're weak and won't survive the winter

>body positivity
Garnet is a caricature of an hourglass figure, which is misogyny when a man does it.
Amethyst and Pearl are the body-positive ones.
>implying Rose is fat

wut

But dumb enough to fuck up a simple plan

Rubies look like little boys. In fact, they were designed after boys.

Rose is fat.

You should meet tile guy. You guys can be the world's most erotic interior decorators.

It's a play on the classic dumb guy/hot girl line.

>"I can't be that dumb, I found you after all."

They were flirting the whole episode, and it ends with them flirting some more.

the mailman was a man of exquisite taste

Because they are and 50% of her is as well.

Yeah is it just me, or are Ruby and Sapphire hypocrites? Let's back up to the Week of Sardonyx. The conflict there started because Pearl kept wanting to fuse because Sardonyx made her feel strong. During the climax of Friend Ship, Garnet gives her a speech about how she can be strong by herself. Fast forward to Hit the Diamond, and Ruby and Sapphire's desire to be together nearly costs them the game. Sapphire even tells Ruby "All I want to look at is you." All that's on her mind is Ruby and wanting to fuse back together as quickly as possible.

I really don't get the whole thing with R&S in that episode. Was their interactions supposed to be cute or endearing? They only felt annoying.

I think Amethyst, Rose and Jasper are all supposed to be similarly muscled. Just with Amethyst and Rose being fatter on top of that. They're all Quartz soldiers after all.