WTF, WTF did I just watched?

Talk to me Sup Forums

it wasn't that bad if it screened in 1996

Tell me about it....

stud

I thought you watched it. Ok, so years later, the aliens come back. Bill Paxton is still prez and data is in a coma. All this time the aliens were traveling to earth with a new mothership and Thor and some nobodies save the earth again without Jeff goldblum and they use alien technology.

People praise the first one for being "fun" and I think this one just tried too hard to run with that theme. Shit like Data running around without pants on and the whacky adventures of old jewish man just came off as stupid.

I did I just couldn't believe a studio would green light this shit shit shit movie...

I didn't realize that was Thor until the credits. The late 90s was the perfect storm for ID4. IDR was the movie nobody asked for. They literally could have sent everyone in the USA a dollar tbdesu.

Bill Paxton is NOT the president.
They use Goldblum, his plan just fails.

Well Jeff's not in it duder. And once a president always a president.

Uh...yes he is?

Oh he is. Was he only in it for a second or something?

Like a third of the movie. He comes up with the big plan to kill the queen, but it fails because lol shield.
Nigga did you even watch that shit?

Not the third act apparently.

HE'S INVOLVED FROM THE START

Hmm. I watched it though. Isn't Data gay in it?

Yeah he's gay, and is in a comma at the start.

You sure you haven't suffered a head injury recently?

I feel like such a bone head. But I did check it our. Possibly ptsd from how shitty it was?

I saw this in theaters and still forgot it existed.

Only explanation

It's blatant Satanism. We are meant to dismiss demons as cute aliens or travelers from a distant planet. This is impossible and the love of SciFi is secretly making us love demons. Jewish Luciferianism is dismissing the bible and God's teachings by promoting alien life.

>watched