Hollywood aggressively panders to black people

>Hollywood aggressively panders to black people
>Everyone still thinks they hate black people

>Hollywood is legitimately racist against Asians
>Nobody cares

When will they finally fight back?

When they end up owning half the industry, with China bringing in more revenue than any other country.

>asian "people"
ummmm no sweetie

Am I the only one who hasn't forgotten Pearl Harbor? There were plenty of Asians in that film

lol

Uuummmmm no sweetie

as with everything else the nip version is better

YAAAAS QUEENS SLAY

This is actually a real problem in the UK. Our asian population is massive compared to or black population, but asians get nowhere near the level of representation or suport in tv and film that blacks do

Asians are smart and know they'll make more money if they're one of the only asians to cast.

I still have no idea what that means

Uuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm no sweetie

I'm sure you'd love to see more pakis in your media eh schlomo

>yaaaaaaaaaaaaas

Sound that homosexual Americans make when excited

>queen

Derivative of "Queen Beyonce", a gimmick where posting a picture of Beyonce looking smug is a valid counterpoint to every argument.

>slay

Afro/Caribbean-American slang for victory used on social media to denote the successful end of a discussion

This.

Even when Asians get a role thrown their way, it's frequently as a foreigner. Imagine the outrage if 90% of black characters were from Africa and the native population went unrepresented.

How fucking dare they represent themselves less in media than they should
What a bunch of fucking oriential niggers, I can't stand that kind of sheer bigotry

We need more AM-WF pairings. They already killed off Glenn x Magi, we need another popular show to fill this gap

Where's our Filipino representation? The Filipinos, my people are immigrants in almost any country and yet we get nothing.
>tfw no 10/10 white gf

>asian

Don't be racist user

Why is Philippines spelled with Ph, but Filipino is spelled with an F?

I really don't get this meme. Are there people taking issue with the term middle eastern or 'asian' meaning east asian now?

how many jews does it take to nigger up your own spook coon?

Oh shoot, maybe that's why they're not represented in the media?

>how many jews does it take to nigger up your own spook coon?

nigs gonna nig but at least they're funny

chinks are soulless insects

>hollywood is pro-black
>jews run hollywood
>jews lust after asian women
>uplifting black ppl wont harm them
>uplifting asians will destroy jews
>they wont get access to asian women

If you're going to jew up your own coon, you need to know how many niggers it takes. It's just mathism.

arabs are not asian.

But Indians are

>movie takes place in Los Angeles
>half the characters are black
>other half are white
>0 mexicans

it's something sheboons say. if you associate it with gays then you're a faggot for only keeping up with faggots

Black culture appropriated it from the homos

Wait, what is the real etymology behind this niggerfaggot spookspeak?

Indians are considered white in the United States.

And in the United Kingdom middle easterners are considered Asian.

And Middle Easterns are considered white in the US too you rotten-teethed posh faggot.

Do you at least differentiate between Black African, Black Caribbean and Black American?

>Hollywood is legitimately racist against Asians
>Literally every big budget movie these days is made to pander to China
nice fantasy world you're living in

>throw in one token Asian with one line when china now makes up more than half the gross of block busters

No
These are the races in the United States:
White
Black
Hispanic
Asian
Native/Pacific Islander
Other
Nothing else.

>mathism

Silly bong, when people refer to Asians they actually mean chinks, nips and gooks. Pakis and poos don't count

Would you care if your son joined the circus and is discriminated by the freaks in it?

Are there really people taking issue with use of the term math as a collective noun denoting all describable calculations?

The answer is oii cunt thats me f00kin yappafit innit

Race is a social construct and its definition has changed over the centuries that it has been used to categorise people.

>Race is a social construct
So?
>its definition has changed over the centuries that it has been used to categorise people
Not in the US census bruv.

>Race is a social construct
You are a social construct.

>America is all that counts
If you say so, bub.

there is only one race = the human race

>Hollywood throws black people a few roles here and there
>white shut-ins online interpret this as "aggressively pandering"

that's like saying there's no difference between a cat and a dog because the definition of species changes

>literally the only redeemable part of the movie is when nips bomb pearl harbour
Bay trying to create a ww1 titanic type film was stupid

Yes it is.

It's because Jews are afraid of the big Asian cock.

Jews fear the might of the samurai

Most Asians don't give a shit.
Just like most blacks don't give a shit.
All you're witnessing is a tiny vocal minority get their way when I'm sure black people are represented pretty much the same for a few decades now.

Seriously name a low income neighborhood movie about blacks that isn't better than any the two movies about low income american asians.

word to the wise

No, it's like saying that all dogs are one race.

Cats and dogs cannot interbreed as they are different species.

Species change, the definition of "species" doesn't.

>When will they finally fight back?

When they have nothing better to do like female and black liberals

>>Hollywood is legitimately racist against Asians
>>Nobody cares
Yes they do.

Because British media don't like Asian and Jews been pushing interracial white and black shit on us while pushing stupid comedy shows for Asian

But there been some good talent from Asia. Like Ben Kingsley, Dev Patel and Freddie Mercury