IV V

Shitposter, may everything turn out okay so that you can leave this place

Shame on the house of Sup Forums

user writes: show us your tits, anonette

*blocks your path*

*unravels scroll*

On may 29th, I made bread

He...refuses to meme us?

>Milius suffered a major financial reversal in the late 1990s and early 2000s when his accountant embezzled funds from him - an estimated $3 million in all.[62]

>He tried to get a job as a staff writer on the TV show Deadwood; showrunner David Milch was reluctant as he did not consider Milius a staff writer. Milius pleaded that he needed the money in order to pay for his son's tuition at law school. Milch offered to pay the fees.

>Milius' career recovered when helped create the HBO/BBC television series Rome.[63] This meant he was able to repay the money to Milch.

kino friendship

You are Sup Forums's Helen of Troy

>What a lot of tricks you use to deceive, innkeeper. You sell water but drink unmixed wine
Potitus BTFO

But then...but then...a redditor's opinion has always suited you best

HE WAS A JOHNSON OF HOME!

WUUAHAHHHAUUHHGGGHHHH

Spartacus > Rome

I am of course referring to just Blood and Sand and Gods of the Arena

On a tangent here but does anyone else find that Kubrick's Spartacus is his weakest movie and also not very good at all whatsoever?

>citizins

absolutely not. Spartacus is pure kino.

Not looking for a full ranking, but which two Kubricks do you feel are immediately better and worse than Spartacus?

JUNO INFERNA!

He worships dogs and reptiles, he blackens his eyes with soot, like a prostitute, he dances and plays the cymbals in vile Nilotic rites.

imo

better: The Shining
worse: Barry Lyndon

LUCIUS
*moves hands*
VORENUS
*moves hands*
KEKIUS

GINGER KNOB

>paying for yours son tuition
top cuck

hehe spike titties

Very good. Simple. All redditors will understand that he refuses to meme me, cia to bane, hot to head.

I want Cleopatra to force me to fuck her in her tent.

>worse: Barry Lyndon

When pleb can't even describe you anymore

I also thought it was common knowledge that Eyes Wide Shut was his worst kino.

Inb4 13 years
>MUH NICOLE KIDMANS TITS
>DURR IT PROVES THE ILLUMINATI ARE REAL AND EDDIE BRAVO IS NOT RETARDED
>TOM CRUISE (PBUH) IS LE BASED (P.s pls buy Dianentics)

go on....

On any given day I'd rather watch EWS than Spartacus, but to each his own.

The guild of millers uses only the finest grains, true Roman bread for true Romans!

>hurr remember this scene
>durr this actress was hot
>praise kek racial slur
>wasnt the newsreader soooo funny
>durf check out my 1st year classics knowledge
>hey look at these pictures of faggots
quality thread

hey look at these pictures of faggots

>tfw Hitler made elaborate hand gestures to emphasize public speeches by politicians pretty much verboten

th-thanks nazibros

ROMA
O
M
A

Found the triggered libshit.

>le forced lesbians

It was still hot

>if you are willing, but not able, why do you put off our joy and kindle hope and tell me always to come back tomorrow. So, force me to die since you force me to live without you. Your gift will be to stop torturing me. Certainly, hope returns to the lover what it has once snatched away

absolute poetry lads ;_7

I fapped to Atia's hairy snizz so many times back then. God help me.

HE WAS AN ELECTED REPRESENTATIVE OF THE ROMAN CITIZIENS YOU CANNOT KILL HIM WITHOUT A TRIAL
this is what he said to Cato about 'saving' the republic by executing Catiline without trial

atia of the julii, i call for justice

But everyone still does?
Hell the Conservative party still stands like Henry 8th in his paintings

Shame this didn't happen IRL, but yeah it's fun making curses on piping, then putting the piping back so your enemy drown in it

It's his friends sons tuition