Why everyone hate Turks so much on this board? They are even more hated than we or mutts

Why everyone hate Turks so much on this board? They are even more hated than we or mutts.

influx of Slavic subhumans to Sup Forums since 2012

european prejudice and apathy towards fellow man

>Slavic
We aren't Slavs

>on this board
not really on Sup Forums desu. But on /pol yes. On the other hand i rarely give a fuck about /pol since our last Black jihad on /pol this summer.

Because literally all they do is spam Kara Boga. I don't think I've ever seen a Turk say something other than
">my wh*Te ass is on fire!!!!"

Eurocucks hate non-liberal countries like Russia, the USA, Turkey.

I save them from evil spawns

>giving a fuck what social outcasts on Sup Forums think of you

I'm talking about Balkan scum, Poles, Czechs and others. Russians are less butthurt because you are like Turkey except Christian (everyone also hates you).

But /v4/ trash, /balk/ trash, and diaspora are the main butthurt source.
How new are you, mutt?

but many russians are also butthurt scum who deserve death

this. literally who gives a fuck about some lifeless obese basement dwellers lmao.

>lmao

Russians aint slavs?

>Russians aint slavs
Yes. We Finns+turks.

I don't hate Turks. They technically inherited the ancient Roman Empire (Byzantine) which is cool too. Some individual posters can be dicks though.

I like them

great cat pic

t.

/balk/ , plus turks considered themselves european and considered Ottoman Empire, Empire on par with other specifically european ones.

Kill yourself you Byzabo pseudo roman

I cant hate my ancestors

their diaspora is more turk than the actual turks in turkey, disgusting, loud and smelly

turks in turkey are ok

There is not a single butthurt russian poster on this board

We are finno ugrs. Our current president is vesp for example.

>They technically inherited the ancient Roman Empire (Byzantine) which is cool too.
Not so fast

nobody here hates turks, wtf are you talking about.

Damn history is crazy at times. Does Roman Church fit in or no?

>OUCH OWIE OWIE MY WH*TE ASS IS BURNING

>tfw hate t*rks irl
>tfw love t*rks on Sup Forums

literally the best posters tb h

envy

>They technically inherited the ancient Roman Empire (Byzantine)

Toss yourself in boiling oil and die

kys

I didn't hate turks when i was in the board. A friend of mine and i had experiences with Turkish roasties that changed our views towards them.

we love them, we're the same people that raped everyone and still do

it makes me sad that you have to roleplay as nigger niggers in order to get to white people, just bee yourselves like us

>wh*Te people
>people
don't talk to me ever again

I don't hate anyone on this board

Sup Forums used to call turks roaches all the time and so they posted rarely.
Things have changed since then.

shut up and suck my dick nigger dicker

t. mad wh*Teoid not blessed by YAKUB

Same, even though Turks expect me to hate them I don't.

Because we are one of the few countries that are relevant outside of eurocucks' and new worlder mutts' also we have a contentious history and government
Being a mudslime country is a minus too

nah, they hate you because you raped them, your the nigger fucker everyone hates, youre heroes in albanjia

I try, but I get angry about immigrants or people pretending to be immigrants shitting on their host countries.

Yes, I understand that sometimes it can be uncool here for you....BUT you can just fuck off to your "home" country if you think its so shitty here.

>Reeeeeeee I am mentally weak.

The Albo has a point.

I am just salty you get to deny your warcrimes.

this pretty much, a race of genociders and niggers fuckers that raped every white

Exactly, a big chunk of our population is still dark looking because of the rape, even though we expulsed plenty of niggerseeds in the 80s the keep multiplying.

here we hate you because you're ugly, smelly, and harass women, and generally behave like rapists.

Greeks are turk stop your self hate

hmm almost, if you're 90% shitkskins I say theyre probably 75% thanks to the rape you gave them
but I think the description of a rapist fits you here too

I hate Turks because i know i will never be one.

it's turks that are butthurt at russians for subjugating most turkic people and having them under their boot to this day

>ugly, smelly, and harass women, and generally behave like rapists.

Who said anything about greeks?

>insult turkey
>Dutch, German and Austrian flags come to defend it
even the actual turks must be offended by this shit

Because in reality they are nice people, we just hate them because a lot of them are ugly as fuck and were a society obessed with wealth and beauty

Why are you so butthurt, muslim faggot?

>A*stria
>obsessed with wealth and beauty

Are you serious nigger? Of course we are