Peru will soon have the world's first cyborg president. I pity the cunt that even considers competing with us

Peru will soon have the world's first cyborg president. I pity the cunt that even considers competing with us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NSFV6w7Bl_0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lol.
What the fuck happened to his arms?

Also, i thought your vice president becomes the president?

Hook hand = cyborg? Is capn hook a cyborg??

God bless Peru btw and your llama and guinea pig

According to our Prez, his VPs will refuse to take office should the impeachment go through. Which leaves mastermind Chadborg Galarreta as the next one in the line of succession.

Oh, and he was destined for greatness from birth.

"According to some definitions of the term, the physical attachments humanity has with even the most basic technologies have already made them cyborgs."

Should the Hook prevail we will have truly been blessed. He will bring the justice we seek in this forsaken land.

VPs? You guys have more than one vice president?

Tell me about the armless guy. Do you like him? Do you think he'll be good or will he suck ass? Or do you prefer the guy you have now?

imagine wiping your butt with those hooks

Denmark will try their best not to compete with Peru

How the fuck did Peru still have thalidomide being prescribed to pregnant mothers in the seventies?

>seventies
nigga that's why, PERÚ wasn't trying her best back then!

EL

Just saying, most thalidomide babies would have been ten years old or so at that point. You reckon someone would've been paying attention.

Yup First and Second.
And honestly, nah. Even though I haven't heard of any majorly shady shit on him, I expect all of our politicians to be more or less the same.
I thought our current Prez was a real technocrat but he just turned out to be a lobbyist POS on the payroll since his ministerial days.

This is the silver lining I suppose. He will be our savior.

>mfw odebrecht successfully controls the whole South America
feels good

Is your president seriously getting impeached?

Why would anyone get a haircut like this
Unironically looks simian to be frank

The only thing i know about peru is that Nobby Solano comes from there.

How does he does paperwork?

BRAVO PERU!
youtube.com/watch?v=NSFV6w7Bl_0

On the one hand, fuck Brazil. On the other hand though, at least we're gonna get some crooks out of our system.

Yeah, impeachment debate is currently ongoing in Congress.

The Chadborg must have assistants by now. He's the President of Congress (for now).

How do we know he's controlling his implements, and that his implements aren't controlling him?

because you are stupid american that takes everything serious

peruANO

And I forgot to mention that Hookman's party controls Congress and that they have the necessary votes for the impeachment. Whether or not there will be mass defection is anyone's guess but to have the debate itself required the same amount of votes and it passed so...

Fug....

Those things are really cool, although very difficult to maneuver, you control the clamp or whatever the thing that replaces your thumb is called with a harness on your back, you move your shoulder backwards to open it, but the rubberbands make it very hard.

>get some crooks out of our system
lol you really dont have a clue how South America works dont you?

Did i strike a nerve silva?
There aint nothing serious about that haircut son.

If he becomes president, he should just tell the jap to fuck off and take over the party. Would be funny.

exactly, hence why you shouldnt take it serious. He was mimicking a famous cartoon here in brazil, and it became an idol haircut for every kid back in 2002. People just want to have fun

They're all crooks so at least with this scandal we can justify detaining key figureheads like corrupt executives and ex-Presidents and even our sitting Prez.

That would be an amazing twist to this clusterfuck. One can only hope.

yes for putting another crook that supports a different team. You are basically exchanging a 50 bank note for two of 25. Corruption is literally just an excuse to destrpy the status quo of your country and make it change hands from one corrupt leader to another
t. knower

If we keep doing that though a portion of all that money they're funneling out of the country will remain here. Sure, they can be corrupt and line their pockets but don't take it all elsewhere for fuck's sake.

I thought El PolACO was your president.

Mis

Is he out yet? Come on Peruvians, get on with it, it's a slow news day today.

Alright. You have a point.

DURANTE

What does this mean?