WORLD WAR 3

what's the breaking point? How's all this going to end?

Don't you idiots get it? You're all in danger. And you idiots don't even care. You don't even fucking pay attention.

God why did the second game suck so much.

>trump wins
>some crazy lib offs him
>all the tensions in America erupt as civil war 2 begins
>this triggers tensions across the globe
>Israel gets attacked and America is too involved with its own problems to help

There you have it

And we start seeing failed states, NATO intelligence decimated, nukes falling in to the wrong hands, the monsters you fuckers have created grow stronger. Then what?

And once they figure out who wronged them, then what happens?

And you fuckers think you can hide your bullshit war. You know nobody wants this. None of us asked for your fucking failure. And now we're starting to find out...

so how do you want it to end? Wanna keep pushing it?

>what's the breaking point?

Never.

We are too comfortable and divided.

Only when the boot comes crashing down on the majorities balls will we react, and even then it will probably be pretty lame.

We have become pacified.

Wouldn't that be rich? After all this effort from our friends overseas, and you idiots are too lazy to show up to the civil war they scheduled.

But if you're too lazy for that, then you're too lazy to scrub the scum from your so called "leadership," then they only get sharper, more brazen, while you idiots learn nothing. And you see how things are going. This might be our last chance.

Leaving this world is not as scary as it sounds

Time is the one thing you don't have.
Maybe you should reconsider your priorities.

What you do from here on won't serve any purpose. You'll never see the bigger picture, and it's all your own fault.

I'm not scared. But what about the rest of them? they didn't ask for this. It's not right.

No matter who you are, bearing too much weight... Inevitably leads to the collapse of everything.

It was already too late by the time I realized the bigger picture was even there.

But I refuse to change my priorities. There's gotta be something I can do...

It's already collapsing. How can I sit around and do nothing? You realize how fucked this is, don't you?

I believe there's a pretty big twist at the end
I doubt you'll like it.

In fact, I don't think anyone will.

by north korea declaring war on us

WWIII started on September 11, 2001.
WWIII is the people vs the elite and the world versus Islam

You?.... You don't have much time.... No one does

That's what I'm afraid of. Funny how life imitates art. But that doesn't mean it has to.

hopefully it ends soon.

somethings gotta give...

How is he smoking?

And don't smirk. I know you are. Nobody is safe.

>north korea declares war
>can't get close enough to fire their one nuke at america
>even if they could fire it at america, it will be shot down before touching american soil
>america sends their army over
>the north korean army with their weapons from the 80s last one solid week before america has obliterated it
>obama eats a hamburger in pyongyang with the remains of kim jong cuck at his feet

And that's how a war with north korea would go. Seriously, fucking denmark could beat north korea in a war. Their army size doesn't mean shit when they can't support it in war. They have about 25 million people in total and lack proper agriculture and manufacturing capabilities.

>inb4 muh china will help them if they declare war on the us

China won't do jack shit. Believe it or not but it would not be in their interest to start a nuclear war, especially not one in which they will get their asses royally kicked. Especially not when north korea declares war.

I know you are just memeing but it's a meme I'm sick of. North korea can't do jack shit from their little peninsula with their laughable population and even more laughable development. Little better than a bunch of ragtag niggers saying they are at war with the best.

WW3 will be against Islam

The good guys will win, because 3rd time's the charm ;)