What's Your Stance On Abortion Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jGSttcyn2RI?t=52
spot.colorado.edu/~heathwoo/Phil160,Fall02/thomson.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kinky

all for it.

I am sure at least half of the guys here that are against it, would be dragging their gf to planned parenthood if they got her preggers

It's not her body. I mean literally not her body.

Whenever I bring this up to liberals, they can't argue against it.

It's a unique human genetic profile. Unique from the mother or the father. It's just dependent on the mother.

I'm against it mostly, but not completely.

I like eggs.

I bet the chinese are eating that too.

argue against what? yes it is not her body, just like her body is not the fetuses. Just separate the two, and let each go their separate way.

good luck with life, you half developed clump of cells.

it makes it murder.

You are killing a human life. It isn't her body.

are you stupid or something?

totally for it.

i work in stem cell research.
without abortions, i'd be unemployed

that being said, they are nothing more than a small mass of cells at the time of collection

morally justifiable considering how shitty life is. the thing would probably grow up to be a miserable wage slave or a welfare recipient.

i wish i had been aborted. it would have saved me the trouble of anheroing

That wasn't an abortion you shill. Acualy look into something before reposting what your republican parents shared on facebook

Depends.

How many more abortion threads do you plan on spamming here?

yes it isnt her body, and her body doesnt belong to the fetus. are YOU stupid or something?

Before a month/4 weeks abortion is fine, but not after that, unless there're exceptional circumstances (eg. little girl was raped and only 3 months later realized she was pregnant, something like that).

What a beautiful miracle from God.

Look at how happy he looks!

I don't mind the dead babies but it bothers me that we're giving women a choice.

Should be mandatory for all black babies.

Abortions have done more to mitigate crime rates than decades of police work.

Thanks to abortion disadvantaged single moms aborted a whole generation of would-be criminals.

I'm all for it.

>and her body doesnt belong to the fetus

so post-term abortion is ok? Babies are 100% dependent

Thank YOU for not aborting me

So if I, hypothetically, grafted myself to you against your will, you would have no right to separate yourself from me?

It's because of fucking assholes like you that I don't have my own Shakey's pizza yet. Kill yourself

you aren't dependent on me to survive. It's just skin.

Fully grafted. I'm now using your organs because mine don't exist anymore.
Siamese twin levels of grafting.

maybe he is. you dont his life

>Before a month/4 weeks abortion is fine, but not after

Literally the dumbest of all arguments. It's either a person or it's not. It's either murder or it's not. What mystical ocurrence happens after thos weeks? What if it's a half a second past that "morality deadline", is it okay then?

Murder but necessary.
There is no way you are not killing another human (your own child) by aborting and there is no way to avoid it without either ruining the lives of actual rape victims or forcing children to be raised in hostile neglected environments.
It's kinda like Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Has to happen doesn't make it right though.

>let me give you this overly specific and unrealistic hypothetical scenario

>heh, checkmate

hurp durr durr whenever I bring this up to religifags, they can't argue against it.

i think its fuckin rad dude!

That is not fucking real, that just can not be real.
It's the brain bug from star troopers.

you truly are next level stupid.

You just create an overly specific situation that will never happen to justify anything.

>why should people be allowed to drive?
>what if a 16 year old kid started a cult where he wanted to kill people via car and it spread?
>Now he and his flock can drive around and murder people!

I assume you think that "a person" exists the instant an egg is fertilized?

Who are you to say that sperm isn't part-person so discarding semen is part-genocide?

Okay let me give you the exact same scenario with different words

If I as a fetus rely on you entirely for life, you have no right to remove me?

If I as an adult graft onto you and now use you as a living life support system, you have no right to remove me?

If your argument is "it's not their body" and "the fetus is a human" then these two scenarios are totally interchangeable. It also means that if I want I should be able to take your organs to keep myself alive.

i envy aborted fetuses. life is a waste of time.

you only have good life if you're wealthy or a chad who fucks 10s. other than that, your life sucks. you might as well not even have been born.

The woman had sex fully aware she could become pregnant

there is no situation where I would want someone grafted to me. It would be fully against my will.

It's *in* her body, and she has the right to treat is as a gift, or a disease. Besides, it's easily replaceable.

>It's *in* her body
now how did it get there?

sex =/= willfully getting pregnant

nothing wrong with abortion
pro-life means pro-nigger
if you're pro-life, congrats on your alt-right virtue signalling sjw shit; the people who otherwise would have abortion would be single mom niggresses who collect welfare

who cares how it got there

Let's look to our God Emperor for guidance, shall we?

youtu.be/jGSttcyn2RI?t=52

I hate niggers, progressives, feminists and leftists. I would prefer they reproduce as little as possible.

No issue with it for rape victims, but if you're having willing sex so carelessly that you have an unwanted pregnancy, there are plenty of options post-birth that would take care of your child instead of abortion. Just like preventing STD's, you need to practice smart sex with different methods of birth control to prevent those unwanted pregnancies. If you're not in a financial situation where you can comfortably raise a child, why are you getting pregnant in the first place.

No quite the opposite. I don't think personhood can be designated until well after infancy. I think it's rediculous that we treat the birth canal as some mystical life giving tunnel when anatomical there is literally nothing different about the fetus after it is withdrawn from the womb.

Consciousness and awareness is how most designate personhood and the brain development that facilitates that is not fully developed until up to 24 months some cases.

having sex is not agreeing to get pregnant. It is a risk.

>Literally the dumbest of all arguments.
There's a reason why I write that but since nobody here knows shit about biology, as seen from all the posts before mine, I didn't bother to add further details and I still won't add them. You clearly don't know shit about biology, Google/DDG is your friend.

Baby isnt sentient until age of 18. even then, perhaps later.

we should legalize post-birth abortions for babies.

Rare
a
r
e

Murder, but should be alloved for non-whites (mixed included) and expected cripples.

Sup Forums has problems with this issue because to be pro-life or anti-abortion requires that you have a moral compass. This makes Sup Forumsites uncomfortable, because they are so used to the liberal narrative that those who don't buy into anti-white (anti-"racist") ideology are morally inferior that they actually believe it (for which I can't blame them, they've grown up with it). This means many adopt a nihilist attitude and cease to believe in morality at all.

What I'm trying to say is that you can question marxist racial/anti-white ideology AND be a moral person. This means you can have a moral compass and oppose abortion accordingly. Left-wing cucks don't have a monopoly on morality, and they don't occupy an inch of the high ground.

Abortion is murder and blood sacrifice to demons like moloch.

>complaining about subhumans murdering their own children and keeping their filthy genes from spreading
There is literally nothing wrong with abortion.

anti abortion, but i'm not some religious nut. it's just logic.

I'd post that edgy Zach Braff quote, but am on mobile and don't feel like dealing with the hassle.

I've had one, I'd do it again. Kids. Suck

Up to viability I'm fine with it. Judith Thompson's 'famous violinist' argument is pretty convincing to me.

"... But now let me ask you to imagine this. You wake up in the morning and find yourself back to back in bed with an unconscious violinist. A famous unconscious violinist. He has been found to have a fatal kidney ailment, and the Society of Music Lovers has canvassed all the available medical records and found that you alone have the right blood type to help. They have therefore kidnapped you, and last night the violinist's circulatory system was plugged into yours, so that your kidneys can be used to extract poisons from his blood as well as your own. The director of the hospital now tells you, "Look, we're sorry the Society of Music Lovers did this to you--we would never have permitted it if we had known. But still, they did it, and the violinist is now plugged into you. To unplug you would be to kill him. But never mind, it's only for nine months. By then he will have recovered from his ailment, and can safely be unplugged from you." Is it morally incumbent on you to accede to this situation?

No doubt it would be very nice of you if you did, a great kindness. But do you have to accede to it? What if it were not nine months, but nine years? Or longer still? What if the director of the hospital says. "Tough luck. I agree. but now you've got to stay in bed, with the violinist plugged into you, for the rest of your life. Because remember this. All persons have a right to life, and violinists are persons. Granted you have a right to decide what happens in and to your body, but a person's right to life outweighs your right to decide what happens in and to your body. So you cannot ever be unplugged from him." I imagine you would regard this as outrageous, which suggests that something really is wrong with that plausible-sounding argument I mentioned a moment ago."

forgot the link
spot.colorado.edu/~heathwoo/Phil160,Fall02/thomson.htm

> what is rape

Murder of the highest degree, it is the ultimate proof that feminists don't want equality they just want power, if sex was only allowed in marriage and Catholicism not abandoned then all of these children could be cared for.
We might have had another butler we might have had another Einstein but the gift of life was not given by us so we cannot take it away

It's OK if they're black or going to be deformed.

So basically if they'll be a burden to society after about 15 years, fuck 'em.

that's not even remotely similar, you aren't even trying to maintain a semblance of intellectual honestly

>You wake up in the morning and find yourself back to back in bed with an unconscious violinist

Fucking bullshit. Women have plenty of ways to avoid being impregnated. Pregnancies don't just happen at random, there's some causality.

Support it for non-Whites (would like it to be compulsory). Utterly oppose it for Whites except in exceptional circumstances of retardation, deformity, or certain risk to mother's health.

less niggers

Pregnancy can be against their will.
Birth control and condoms will still fail.

And no, your argument of "don't do sex then" isn't valid.

under 8 weeks is ok after that fuck off

Nigger control

you don't always have control over it, therefore your argument is flawed.

I have some mixed feelings. On one hand, it should be legal. I think that women should be given that option, and it's not my decision to impose on anyone else. On the other hand, I think it's morally repugnant and terrible. Not because I think the child suffers or anything, it's just a mass of cells. Who cares? I don't consider a fetus, even up till viability, human.

But rather, it's the materialism of it. Why do women get abortions in the first world? It's not because they can't feed themselves or whatever, at least not most of the time. The existence of welfare means that few, if anyone, goes hungry in a developed country.

No, western women get abortions because it makes their lives inconvenient. They might not "want" kids, and they find that superficial things like going clubbing, hobbies, or material goods are more fulfilling and important than rasing a child. And it's not as if you can't become a famous artist or doctor or whatever while still raising a child - nothing wrong with that. It's just harder.

That's what people who get abortions really are railing against. The difficulty of life, and I think that going against something so fundamental to human existence and child-rearing for such shallow and materialistic reasons is wrong. As if any of their own pursuits could be more important than bringing up a child.

A strange corollary to this logic, then, is that I don't think that rape victims should get abortions either. Weird, and I find it a little disturbing, but it makes sense. To deny the most important thing any human can do in our lives for emotional reasons is immoral.

See, that's against the act of abortion itself, which I have no problem with. What I take issue is the reason women who get abortions don't want to have children.

even after being raped, a woman could take a morning after pill

If it was the consequence of my conscious actions and you had nothing to do with it, no I wouldnt.

>And no, your argument of "don't do sex then" isn't valid.
Yes it is. If you don't have sex, you won't get pregnant or get someone else pregnant.

>but I want to be a degenerate
Then live with the consequences instead of acting like a child.

There's nothing an abortion can fix that being a decent human being wouldn't have prevented.

Except birth defects. And I'm always going to support aborting grossly deformed/diseased/retardeds.

>Then live with the consequences instead of acting like a child.

buh-buh-buh...

MUH FREEDOM

I'm indifferent to it, and if fetuses can be used for beneficial scientific purposes then that's pretty interesting. I do respect that a lot of people are opposed to it though, and I don't think that it should be funded by tax payers, nor that every city should have a clinic if they disapprove.

How do you verify sentience? Using a mirror like they do with monkeys and dolphins? Sentience is a pretty arbitrary marker of human vs inhuman.

That said, I think the best rationale is considering the way organ donation works. The fetus is undeniably human, it has human dna, fine. If someone asks you to donate them your kidney, you have the choice to deny or accept. Accepting may benefit the life of that person, but it will also damage your body and has a small chance of killing you. The person can't just take your kidney without asking though, this is illegal. Now, swap the kidneys out for a uterus. A human being can't willfully take ownership over another human beings organs without their express consent, and if so, the woman then has less rights than a corpse in most countries with organ donation as something that can be opted out of preemptively.

U get me?

Ppl think a fetus deserves the right to use someone else's organs without asking but ppl who need organ donation can't even do that to a corpse.

Whack shit.

What a useless post

It's murder, but it kills a lot of shitskins and coal burning emissions.

In an all-white country it should be outlawed.

lel aint it the whores who want to abort? y do u want to keep it so it can go straight to foster care and the tax payer

It gets really weird after week 8-9. I was one of those "meh whatever" guys but after finding out that the fetus can feel the mother's heartbeat at like week 10 I'm not so "progressive" anymore.

So we should lower the limit (after week 8 or 9 you should need solid reasons). And I also think we should let men have legal abortions, so that when the mother wants to keep the baby and the father doesn't, the child isn't legally his.

It's funny, because if you're a dude and the girl wants to keep the baby and a judge orders you to pay child support, I'd bet he'd say something along the lines of:

>You made the choice to have sex
>Don't have irresponsible sex

And women agree with this

They can stay, but only if they come in LEGALLY.

>male abortions
go back to r/MGTOW/, loser

>make laws that redefine sexual activities for what they truly are: reproductive. use science, not moral.
>make laws that highly limit abortions.
>make laws that highly ease adoptions.

That's what I'd do.

Natural population control on the worst people of society.

Tits or GTFO, cunt.

A kid is a lottery ticket. When it doesn't win you throw it in the bin.
I just can't understand why some think it's perfectly fine to be stuck with a retard for the rest of your life.

In current situation I'm fo it if the father can also singlemindedly decide, what to do, or just say "fuck it" andnot be considered father at all in a legal matter.

Children, childbirth are used as a weapon to punich men.

I'd rather have government either not make family it's area of interest or provide actual help for families, who stay together, and not to the whores, who pop one degenerate spawn after another just to get welfare money.

Abortions are sympton, not the problem.

Nutritious.

you get 3 and then you're sterilized