Men have fucked up the world for centuries...Shouldn't women get their chance now?

Men have instigated countless wars, poverty, famine, suffering. They've unleashed horrible ideologies upon the war and idiotic religions that have enslaved billions.

Women live longer, look better, are more intelligent, and they raise our children. If we already trust them to foster the next generation, why shouldn't we trust them to govern it as well?

The Age of Men is over.

The Age of Women is upon us.

#ImwithHer

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KKPZYcxBPRw?t=3m3s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_elected_and_appointed_female_heads_of_state#List_of_female_heads_of_state
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>blaming all men for the actions of a few
Sexism. Go away bigot.

Literally a boomer tier argument

"Fucked up"? Women would still be traded as commodities if men hadn't "fucked up" and created western civilization.

If the US elects a women as president, the country will seize to exist by 2020.

women evolved to betray each other

I don't really think female leaders do all that well. The extremely female populated Parliament in Sweden for example or Merkel running Germany. Those countries aren't looking too good.

Is the woman in this pic photoshop or retardedly large implants? Who are they?

Wtf I hate tits now

>seize to exist

If you're going to express an unintellegent opinion, you should at least try to seem as though you are not as stupid as what you have to say

there were some good woman leader toward history but when you take feminists who dont really care about the country but about their ideology of course they are not gonna make good leader

>Elizabeth I
>Victoria
>Maggie

We've had plenty of historically important female leaders, except none of them were leftist mongs that the libs want.

>Men have done literally everything, both bad and good
If women ruled we would still live in mudhuts

youtu.be/KKPZYcxBPRw?t=3m3s

It is hard to tell really. The history books will probably paint Obama as a great savior who stopped a financial crisis and killed Osama, etc. Who knows what the youth will be taught. Maybe female leaders in the past have not done so well, but it fits an agenda to make sure females are well represented or it would be not politically correct to criticize them too much.

A women fucked up a countriy with imense potential in 3 years

Shows how much history you know faggot.

There are just as many women that started wars. A lot of wars during Medieval times were also started because of women in general.

Men are the reason we arent extinct you dumb cunt.

>Women backstab each other every chance they get
>Men actually work together to make something worth backstabbing over

Sorry OP but men are still superior.

thats why i say some , there was terrible woman leaders and some good ones

If women are so great why do we live in a world built by men? In the beginning of humanity, what was stopping them from just taking power and creating the world?

Truth is they are unimaginative, and without courage. That gender is everything opposite to what a leader is.

If men wanted to, we could kill all the women on earth in a heartbeat.

That can be said about either gender. But I think there are more likely to be terrible female leaders than male leaders. Not to mention that most females who will be elected from now on will most likely be running under a feminist label to attract female voters. Because females today are predominately feminist.

As if women were not the bane of civilization

> Justa Grata Honoria, commonly referred to during her lifetime as Honoria, was the older sister of the Western Roman Emperor Valentinian III — famous for her plea of love and help to Attila the Hun, which led to his proclamation of his claim to rule the Western Roman Empire.

> Honoria gained a reputation with older historians of being ambitious and promiscuous, using her sexuality to advance her interests. She regarded her brother as weak and indolent, based on the events of a brief period in her life.

> her brother decided to marry Honoria to a Roman senator named Bassus Herculanus who was considered "safe" and unlikely to use this connection to seize the throne. Faced with this unwanted marriage, Honoria sought the aid of Attila the Hun.

("shattering" continues) what if Hillary became the first ever female head of government?! wow so brave
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_elected_and_appointed_female_heads_of_state#List_of_female_heads_of_state

>In the beginning of humanity, what was stopping them from just taking power and creating the world?
Men's physical strength. What are you, dumb?

it's already happened. Testosterone literally causes brain damage and weakens your immune system. Women naturally take over. There's a reason high test males are in prisons

Real women like Eleanor of Aquitaine or just right cunts like Hillary?

1/10
Sage

There are so many theories about why the Roman Empire stagnated and eventually collapsed, but the answer that eludes so many is simple. It was women--yet no one dare names the vaginal Jew.

>Women naturally take over.

Yeah, that's why the west is stagnating and patriarchal countries like China are thriving. Because it's natural.

>omg that fucking lion could literally tear me to pieces. instead of finding a way to defeat the lion i will just live subserviently under the lion and in 10,000 years claim that it has oppressed me when I have done nothing to resist its oppression.

They never thought about weapons?

Maybe innovate? Use technology? Develop spears, bows, knives etc. If they are stronger than use something else, a brain. Oh wait, female brains lmao!

So first of all, a man V a woman with a weapon is a huge difference. Got that? K.
Second, you have zero proof to indicate that every invention was without any female input. In fact I imagine that in the past many inventions would not have gained popularity if it was known a woman invented it.

I am pointing out that there was nothing stopping women from taking power if they so wanted to. Even today, there is nothing stopping them. They could try if they wanted to and they'd lose easily. 10,000 years ago they could have invented a sharper spear. A better bow. Had better tactics. But they didn't.

The story is the same today.

You are putting words in my mouth stupid roastie. I never claimed that every invention was without any female input. I'm claiming that if they wanted to have a matriarchal society there is nothing stopping them from innovating and seizing power from men other than their own short comings in imagination. It is not mistake that practically ever society that has ever existed on earth is a patriarchy.

It's because we are stronger. More intelligent. More daring and more courageous.

I love women but they could never beat us. It's the way we were made.