What was the point of her if they never even showed her powers?

To hype up nerds so they would give them free publicity until the movie comes out.

It's not rocket science.

to get the weebs and azn fetishists to show up

To piss the actress off about her scenes being cut, so she'll agree to extend a multi-picture contract, likely for slightly less favorable terms/pay than she would otherwise

To bomb google with searches for Lana Condor +tits

how is that not the opposite of how that works?

>Piss someone off
>They are now willing to work for less pay

To trigger waifufags.

"Here you go, you stupid fucking bottom feeding nerds, your dumb funnybooks character in her dumb shitty costume, that's what you want, right? You will eat that shit up and I'll be free to engorge myself to my harem of twinks in peace until the next movie comes around, then I'll just put whoever else my internet says is popular into it for three minutes and be done with that too." t. Singer

Fan service and yellow fever

Reported. She is under 18.

literally this, fuck singer

To bait waifucucks into seeing the movie.

>She is under 18.

She turned 19 on May 11th.

The point is they had a larger role in mind for her, but cut her down for time. They probably would have cut her entirely if they hadn't promoted her presence so heavily from the time of casting that they'd lose face if she didn't appear at all.

It works like this for a young, inexperienced actor with nothing else on their resume. She desperately needs footage of her actual acting talent, rather than gamble on auditions in the future.

Well, she has Sup Forums's attention now. I hope she gets in on a Sup Forums tv show or something while her popularity is still up there.

Cutest Jubes right here.

Quick, you have 10 secs to cast her on a MCU project!

Every Jubilee actress is fucking cute. Why won't they give her more screen time?

Hazmat

She needs to be a Skrull. Where can she be a Skrull?

Only if Fox moves on with it's "Cinematic Universe" plans and has a crossover between X-Men and Fantastic Four with Skrulls in it, Fox owns them.

hollywood is unironically still run by racists

Actually
1. She isn't Jubilee
2. They showed her powers

I know she's Psylocke, just joking about other pointless cameos
Did they? I only remember she speaking a bit and then helping throw that guy off the roof

Didn't they show her teleporting through shadows or something?

I think it was cammo

>Cast supermodel as Callisto, one of the few comic book characters that's supposed to be ugly
>No eyepatch, no switchblade, no Morloks, but superspeed and mutant sense
>In a team with Arclight, a Marauder who massacred her people in the comics
>Everybody in her team had Omega tattoos because they were supposed to be lead by Omega Red, who got cut off the movie but somehow remained in the character designs
What a beautiful disaster Last Stand was.

Fan bait. The point was to get people excited and into the theater. They didn't care what happened after.

That said, who gives a shit about Jubilee? Please, everyone, tell me your top ten Jubilee arcs in comics. What are the must-own Jubilee graphic novels. Or, oh wait, is it just nostalgia for the Fox cartoon?

The production of these movies always seems disastrous to some extent, makes you wonder what miracle made Xmen 1 and 2 so good despite all of that

>Jackman was cast like 3 weeks before the filming of Xmen
>The first movie was re-written so often it was delayed almost an year
>Several recastings were necessary due to actors coming and going in more or less all 3 films because of either budget, time issues or creative reasons
>Characters and situations costantly programmed to appear only to be then cut because of budget or time
>Singer dropping out in the middle of X3's development for Superman (can't blame him, i guess, it's Superman)