Why Americans love Israel so much?

Why Americans love Israel so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nachman_Dushanski
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we hate shitskins. israel is 1st world next to the savages. we help israel destroy them.

They enrage pinkos, muslims and Sup Forumstards. What's not to love?

I don't love Israel in particular. I just don't hate Jews as much as a lot of Europeans/Muslims do.

-Israel isn't perfect but no worse than most countries are and they are literally struggling against genocide.
-They have one tiny tiny strip of land, Arabs conquered massive amounts of land all around them and still aren't happy and want Jews dead.
-By far Israel is a better place to live and more accepting of minorities than any other nation in the Middle East
-Jews don't control the world
-Jews don't control the media
-Jews aren't evil or opposed to the goyim or whatever
-Enough said

KEK

my thoughts exactly

They are unironically our greatest allies that keep the spirit of democracy in a desert full of subhuman muslims

Because they are proud cuckolds. It's part of their culture, you wouldn't understand.

if they earn enough good goy points they get their foreskins back

>we hate shitskins
You repeal NN cause you hate Obama, you build a wall cause you hate Mexico, seems like you do everything out of hate

Subhuman IQs

Why do Russians love Syria so much?

But Arabs are semites just like Jews.

found the triggered ahmeds

Fundies want to trigger the Armageddon and bring Jesus back.

Why are you people such insecure faggots?

it is not about race or appearance. we have no problems with any races as long as they integrate well. by shitskins i mean the chimping out savages.

We have a base there
You should kick out amerimutts and become a russian ally, half of Israel population is russian anyway

Americans are the most pathethic collective on earth. Great to spend time in holidays there but literally subhumans. Lowest of the low.

Fuck I addressed it to

I don't like Israel particularly. I just need to stick to the hierarchy.
non religious > (non evangelical) christians > buddhists > any other religion > shia > sunni

what is so insecure about supporting 1st world allies against terrorist savages?

ok untermensch

This
But what should you expect? They are ugly mutts and race mixing produces only subhumans

Because Americans are subhumans. Nevertheless one day Muslims will get Jerusalem back.

>thread full of triggered shitskins posting under european flags

>le triggered yet muhammed?

It's the best off country in MENA

t. joe daquan gomez

But Jews are just another form of retarded religious hardliners that consider themselves the chosen ones.

How are they any different from Mudslimes?

>hate shitskins
>love jews
pick one, and only one.

>found the triggered ahmeds

I don't support Israel at all. We only use Israel as our fuckbuddy so we can get delicious oil for my dear car. FUCK Israel and the disgusting countries that surround it

Realize that the Jews are behind everything bad, they use Islam against you. Iran and Palestine are the good guys

inshallah my friend

mashallah my friend

ramadan my friend

allah ackbar my friend

alhamdulillah my friend

aipac, crazy christian who support jews no matter what, also jews are excellent at lobbying and intellectual terrorism, playing the victim cards to make the goy cry (shoah)

they are civilized and 1st world unlike your kind.
a lot of them are not religious and if they are they are civilized about that. you wouldn't understand that ahmed

Under what flag should we post mutt? Isreal your master, emperor, boss, chief, king? There is a reason why most of the world straight hates the US. Even your closest allies hate the US. Canada, UK, France, Germany, Australia.. Think about it one second.

But most oil used by Americans is now being fracked out of Americans' dirty tap water. I don't oppose it because at least now they feel the consequences of their hunger for resources, I just wish they were more conscious in the first place.

>Might could whiter than you achmed

snackbar, brother

whoa you watched gasland too bro!
fuck fracking fuck energy independence!!!

>unlike your kind
t. 1/16th irish 3/8th mexican 1/8th congolese 3/16th cherokee

Not all Jewish people are religious, and on average Israel is less religious than most nations of the area.

Cinco de mayo mi amigo

*call to prayer intensifies*

lmao

Digging up your fossil resources at home instead of elsewhere doesn't make you independent. You still can't exist without enormous amounts of fossil resources. Only recycling and renewability actually make you independent. But go ahead, keep living on buried landfills.

you should go back wherever the fuck you came from, ahmed. or ivan? nobody hates us outside Sup Forums. see if i care lmao. i enjoy your butthurt, faggots.

56%

Boy this thread escalated fast

Amazing how a recognition of a capital can get people so butthurt

>some people
gee I wonder who

>American
>hates shitskins
>is le 56%
Hmmmm

>nobody hates us outside Sup Forums

Btw, how is life in Israel? I don't understand how people can enjoy living in such a hot climate

mouthbreathers from pol?

> nobody hates us outside Sup Forums okay
> pretends not to be butthurt
> screeching you should go back wherever the fuck you came from

the absolute state of the us

>being this starved for attention

nah their asses are permanently on fire. Sup Forums is full of butthurt shitskins. the worst kind are of course the contrarian burger flags. imagine living in a country that they hate. fucking losers.

>why do they get mad that we keep stirring up bullshit in the middle east

There is literally nothing wrong with Judaism.

el esclavo judios

>Reddit filename

no, liberals and shitskins from Sup Forums

literally 56%

>he says as he gives it to them

>Powerful Jewish lobby
>Fanatical Evangelical Christian right that believes supporting Israel will hasten the end times so everyone can meet Jesus
>Distaste towards Arabs
>Israel a crucial US ally in a sea of Muslims

I don't like the warm climate too, but generally it's ok, better than freezing imo.

>stirring up bullshit

Jerusalem has been our capital since 48. The fact that Muslims chimp out over recognition of this fact shows you how childish they are.

>americans hate communists
>little do they realize that most israel jews are communists who came from soviet union because after the fall of it they would've been prosecuted
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nachman_Dushanski

huwaytur then u moohamid

Preparing for the Millennium Reign of course

notice that there isn't a single eastern European country butthurtposting ITT, all are Western European ones, with a particularly heavy amount of German ones.

what conclusion can we draw from this, Sup Forums?

>posting mutts as a burger flag
lmao, who are you trying to trigger, yourself? what a retard

Yeah, falling for the renewable energy meme so you have to lean on France's nuclear generators is much more independent.

> WHOM DO YOU SERVE

>tfw Jerusalem stays Israeli no matter how much the third world shitholes and Muslim apologists at UN rages

feels good man

>ISRAEL!!

and the burger flags posting muts. they are clearly brown immigrants. so they posting pics of themselves lmao. being this confused

That Eastern Europeans are obedient to Murrika because they're scared of Russia and want backup protection in case they politically part ways with western Europe.

>who r u triyn to drigger? urslef?

I'm not disputing that German energy politics are a fucking trainwreck. Just because I'm German doesn't mean I blindly support our politics like Americans do with theirs.

Dude that's blatantly untrue because a) Jews hated living in USSR (inb4 many revolutionaries were jewish - yeah and what happened to them during Stalin purges?) b) Not a single communist was prosecuted after fall of ussr

That amerimutts are still burrhurt over a motherfucking ms paint image

How can you be obedient on an anonymous board, faggot?

why don't you go to your holy land moshe ?

PROBABLY

Why did that resolution was supported only by countries I never knew before? All civilized world were against US.

A TURK

Butthurt muslims and leftoids

Gonna love how americans here just don't get why people hate them. Nobody in the Europe couldn't care less about Jerusalem. A fucking thrash city somwhere where sandniggers live. Its jsut pathethic how Americans are deepthroating Isreals cock. Many Trump supporter knows this too.

LIVING

IN

GERMANY

BUT POSTING FROM POLAND