ARROW FLASH CW FELICITY

comicbookresources.com/?page=poll&id=424

Vote for Our Queen!

What the fuck is wrong with her teeth?
Is she supposed to be a Hills Have Eyes backwoods cannibal or something?

Okay so as a casual who barely even followed the Arrow show during its first season, let alone the Green Arrow comics I think I really need to ask

Is this even a character from the comics? I know she apparently replaced Black Canary as the love interest in the TV show, but is this actually just some OC the writers came up with? Why would you do that in an adaptation of a pre-established work?

get the fuck out

My god, it's a war zone.

It's weirder than that

In the comics Felicity Smoak was originally a really background Firestorm character, when Arrow picked her up for the show they ignored literally all of that and treated her as a new character, then when a couple of the Arrow writers got to write the Green Arrow comic they added the Arrow version into the comics

so yeah she's basically an OC

I believe she's a reference to an old legacy character that hadn't appeared in years

>Is she supposed to be a Hills Have Eyes backwoods cannibal or something?
laugh

Man those two fandoms are probably going at each other's throats

She wasn't originally in the comics, but now she's related to a few comic book characters.

>Why would you do that...
Green Arrow's friends were mostly old guys, they wanted someone to bring in female watchers and give someone people could ship with others.

Everyone loves Felicity. And deep inside all of you love her too. Do not fight her love, do not resist her power, just kneel before Felicity, a true queen of Sup Forums!

>Funko Pop!

I can't wait for Supergirl to meet Felicity!

>Kara: Felicity Smoak, it turns out... you're the REAL Super Girl.
>Felicity: I know.
>Kara: Barry was right about you Felicity. You are Amazing!

Hello darkness, my old friend

>imdb
Okay.

Let me tell you a story. Every time we sleep we all have this dream about life. We all wonder the same question. What is it like to be strong and independent. Felicity is a symbol for hope, truth and justice. She is the hero we need but not the one we deserve. Hail Smoak!

why the fuck does she look like a mutant troll freak

I get people don't like her but wat

Wut? Emily is so fuckable.

Why do her teeth look like that? Do all those dolls have teeth like that?

I don't watch or read DC, but I keep hearing people bitch about this character. Why is Felicity so hated?

>Do all those dolls have teeth like that?

No. This is the first one I have seen like that. The only logical explanation is that the guy who designed this one really fucking hates Felicity

>what is photoshop
Tom, C'mon.

Felicity has access to the OrganicForce and the HackForce. Such a strong and powerful woman she is.

This is the real one

I dunno how the fuck people find these mouthless abominations worth buying.

Felicity
THE GREATEST GREEN ARROW CHARACTER

I recognize that smile!