GOAT

GOAT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-RHwk3XlN0o?t=21m10s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We Frank Miller now?

Oh my

Why would the Joker ever have a Chinese dragon tattoo? That's such a dated cliche, it'd be like making a modern version of Superman rock the old mullet or Cyclops with his heavy metal hair

>inb4 a bunch of people act like the back tattoo is a heavily liked thing that all "true fans" love instead of one of the stupidest things done to the character that has always been mocked

AW SHIT NIGGERS FIN FANG FOOM FUCKING CONFIRMED

>Why would the Joker ever have a Chinese dragon tattoo?

Because Jim Lee did that for All Star Batman

FRANK THE TANK

Yeah, and it was dumb. Just like Superman's mullet and Cyc's heavy metal hair.

MOMS

you have no taste some things are so cheesy they are awesome

There's nothing wrong with Yakuza Joker.

this was a good look for DKR joker its too bad they didn't really expand on why this joker was so edgy

Yeah like...
I bet you're the same kind of person who still complains about the X-Men wearing leather while saying that, or alternatively being what this user said

Sure there is...he isn't Japanese, the whole white guy getting asian tattoos thing being "badass" ended like over a decade ago, it's on the same level of dated and lame as nipple piercings, frosted tips, and tribal arm bands

Which is why this Joker looks like something you'd make in the Saints Row 2 character creator.

and Joker is supposed to ignore contemporary fashion choices for criminals anyway
He's the only villain I know who still wears a zoot suit on occasion
Although all the modern tattoos do kinda through it off

How is Yakuza Joker any worse than Africa Batman? Are we not allowed to have Cowboy Joker either? No 50's Mafia Jokers while we're at it? Is Spider-Man Noire a bad thing?

There's nothing wrong with an altered version of a character as long as it's not trying to displace something else.

Joker is somewhat of a saints row character when you think about it
nothing he does makes any sense

This makes a pretty good case in favor of his whole design.
youtu.be/-RHwk3XlN0o?t=21m10s

Well Saints Row method to the madness is to ruin the works of other crime rivals.

Course unlike Joker's gang Saints Row crew is deeply loyal and will legit march into hell for The Boss.

They are cool and not outdated. What is the problem?

>not outdated
I'm very sorry for your bad decisions, user. Maybe you can get it removed with lasers.

Yeah of all things... a Chinese Dragoon tattoo... Like what? Oh like any tattoo is just random ass shit inked onto a person with no sort of impulse control whatever soever so I guess it actually does make sense.

At least give the Dragon a joker face or something. Make him popping out of the Dragon Balls with batman's logo on them or something.

Well at least tribal arm bands let us know who's a Chad or not.

Being an apologist doesn't make something good. Learn to handle criticism without immense damage control

If Joker was wearing an Adidas track suit with a pierced eyebrow and bleach blond dreads you'd be saying IT ISN'T LAME, just stop, nobody is saying the movie is going to be shit but the idea of the Joker having Chinese tattoos as "badass" is fucking dated and stupid.

>and Joker is supposed to ignore contemporary fashion choices for criminals anyway
Which brings us to another point, all of his "current" looking tattoos....some of his tattoos in this movie are very modern, specifically the "damaged", but next you're going to tell me that THAT'S good because it's contemporary right? It's how a criminal should look these days?

How the fuck is being open to other designs being an apologist?

I'm not even going to fucking watch it, I'm just saying there's nothing wrong with it.

But does it come complete with shirtless Nazi henchwoman?

He looks like some pale wannabe J.Shore shithead.

Do you think the purple zoot suit looks is cool? He's a tryhard with either.

Joker is Yakuza now?

If anything that Tat should be a Green Dragon consuming a Samurai Batman.

>How the fuck is being open to other designs being an apologist?
Because you're being an apologist. You can lie all you want, but I'll just go back to my original point and assume you want mullet Superman and hair farmer Cyclops too, right? ITS JUST BEING OPEN TO OTHER DESIGNS, EVEN IF THEY ARE BASED ON SILLY DATED TRENDS

Made me reply, and I'm actually another guy who doesn't like the tattoo.

CAUSE IM ALL MESSED UP

is there still any hope for this whole ''over the top edge'' Joker to be a ruse so we get a actual Joker for the Batfleck movie?

How is "real" joker NOT over-the-top edge?

GONNA

We know from the trailers and cast listings that Suicide Squad features at least one fake Joker, who knows.

>purple glove

i'm absolutely disgusted by this. i cannot and will not believe that this is the same joker as the one in dkr.

>he isn't Japanese

How do you know for sure? Isn't the Joker's big thing being no one knows his true origin from before he fell into those chemicals?

nice photoshop

heres real bac

The Joker actually identifies and a demiboy semisexual clownkin.

>God's only child
That's so much worse.

Wouldn't the Joker not give a shit if a trend or fashion choice is considered dated or not?

>at least one fake Joker
wot

why do people keep saying that leto's joker is edgy? Heather's joker was the literal edgelord. He's the character that started this whole dc movies being edgy, and not fun.

IMDB lists Jim Parrack as playing Jonny Frost/Pseudo Joker, and you can see in the trailers that the Joker in the scene in which he's laying on the floor surrounded by knives is not Jared Leto.

>IMBD lists....

stopped reading ther

Alright, so by your logic you think a Joker wearing jort hot pants and rocking a Joe Dirt mullet is cool, gotcha....open to all ideas, yeah whatever dumbass

>Implying you can't tell when somebody is Japanese through obvious physical traits
This thread just gets dumber and dumber

TURTLE

Maybe you should keep reading and then check the trailer yourself to see the reason why they did that.

IMPRESSIVE

HOLY SHIT HE PUT A SCREW IN HIS BACK, THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Adam Sandler is the joker now?

>That dude's face on the table

If Leto-Joker is a ruse to hide the REAL Joker, I have to say I'd love Franco-Joker.