Is Fassbender's career over?

bomb after bomb after bomb, it looks like he's box office poison. I'm a fan of his work but Alien: Covenant might be the last straw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O9oPHNP0Tq4
youtu.be/rFCfUl1R7SQ?t=11
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fassbender just needs to stop taking all the rolls presented to him

He needs to get out of the capeshit and star in some more kino

He's literally the Jude Law of this decade. He'll be starring in DTV shit soon.

Feels bad man. He is my favorite "new" actor and I thought he was gonna be huge when I first saw X-Men and Shame. Now,6 years later he is still a relative unknown to the public.

Jude Law is great in Young Pope
But I get your point, it does look like his career isn't going anywhere

>unknown to the public

Why care about opinions of the masses? Their appreciation of him can't go beyond "woah, handsome guy" since they can't distinguish a great performance from phoning in it in.

He's already recognized among the people who can fully appreciate his performances, might as well stick to independent films where he can shine the most.

yeah, clearly he is to blame for the flop of covenant and a video game movie

retard

Another crashes and burns but the Classic goes from strength to strength

He was just cashing out so he can fund the sequel to Frank

Yes. He lacks the charisma to be a star.

they could make a sequel to Frank by documenting my life

It doesn't matter, he probably has saved enough millions already, and can just go back to making kino independent movies

I thought he was the best part about the new Alien movie. Most the problems with Alien I blame on the writing

youtube.com/watch?v=O9oPHNP0Tq4
This scene alone proved the he could be the next James Bond.
Just imagine this scene without the superpowers in it.

what did he mean by this?

I think he kept picking roles where he thought his X-men fandom would follow and like which screwed him in the ass.

I think they kept offering him roles where they thought his X-men fandom would follow and like which screwed them in the ass.

I think he kept picking roles where he thought he'd get a lot of money and like which got him a lot of money.

His performance in Covenant was the first time I've liked him. Unfortunately the movie still sucked overall, but not because of him.

Fuck off, Alien: Covenant is a great movie

his movies that basically failed one after the other:
slow west
steve jobs
light between oceans
trespass against us
assassin's creed
song to song
covenant (although he was best part)

he got famous off of kino, he'll make money off of blockbuster shit, then go back to making kino
circle of life

youtu.be/rFCfUl1R7SQ?t=11

no one cares about him irl
only homosexuals on Sup Forums like to pretend that he is a movie star