This is a thread for dumping, creating, and discussing anti-Hillary and CF memes for immediate insertion

This is a thread for dumping, creating, and discussing anti-Hillary and CF memes for immediate insertion.

Ammo
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV
sli.mg/a/9X8SrU
sli.mg/a/A2nrIx

Advanced Meme Warfare:
>pastebin.com/hack9Z6G

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/39Ldw9Mj
pastebin.com/kC8qaGEp
archive.is/gJ172
archive.is/qU6yX
archive.is/G4BId
archive.is/e1WA8
archive.is/x2pjI
archive.is/CZnH0
archive.is/FvUBn
archive.is/3KzDT
archive.is/yd8nb
archive.is/i1p4L
archive.is/SnOnU
archive.is/bsrEK
archive.is/Da55u
archive.is/iK4JB
archive.is/xE3XF
archive.is/zKnY3
archive.is/PG2dO
archive.is/D2ypm
archive.is/PoNoq
docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit
mega.nz/#F!zZIXwZha!pRcAmXpspc8QCiGSWl4r-A
mega.nz/#!MJgAjJZS!oyEC4r0DZ9S95tnjKhX6qPVyeqIDD86m0I5LN0HKu-M
mega.nz/#!9chQUBAC!HuIdSCQ4UU0biZm7aYkURmLsA3JmU4niSTs6v6K1GG8
mega.nz/#!hFJjTL5a!gjyOGEewEP5EE-ZOxeEno7ucZqQwPfrBR7oVDMWTfzE
wired.com/1994/10/godwin-if-2/
canvasopedia.org/218-2/
publicintelligence.net/restricted-u-s-army-psyops-manual/
developingtomorrow.wordpress.com/2012/03/28/psychological-operations-in-the-information-age/
mega.nz/#F!7pcRjLrY!K2dCLXsawbnk71B8-NYXag
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
mega.nz/#!hJ4QQILA!867CMGe_uOwliX44h8EhFXk7QPNQQAjF5LMg9-rEXNE
youtube.com/watch?v=68qJN9MwDfY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Remember to buy lots of proxies and followers for our God Emperor!

Social media tactics
pastebin.com/2LQsnJFQ
Connecting Social Media and Pushing Content 101:
pastebin.com/39Ldw9Mj
pastebin.com/kC8qaGEp

archived breads
archive.is/gJ172
archive.is/qU6yX
archive.is/G4BId
archive.is/e1WA8
archive.is/x2pjI
archive.is/CZnH0
archive.is/FvUBn
archive.is/3KzDT
archive.is/yd8nb
archive.is/i1p4L
archive.is/SnOnU
archive.is/bsrEK
archive.is/Da55u
archive.is/iK4JB
archive.is/xE3XF
archive.is/zKnY3
archive.is/PG2dO
archive.is/D2ypm
archive.is/PoNoq

Here, we create and spread memes about the Clinton Foundation's ongoing investigation and its related topics e.g. Hillary & Bill Clinton, BLM, Soros, etc.

We use the techniques Yuri Bezmenov has talked about - the techniques the Jews/Masons/Communists have used to subvert us.

We make believable leftist (Bernfag/BLM negro/SJW/Communist/LGBTBBQ+) accounts on social media and subtly push our own narrative to spread inside their circles. Believable means that you should not be comical and overdo things. Get lost in the noise.
Our main front has been Twatter as of now, but we need agents in every front imaginable - Kikebook, Plebbit, Instagoy, 9fag, JewTube.

Other Important Links:

/cfg/ Google Doc (updated everyday, text file is for backup purposes only) - docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit

Mindeye's Red Pill Media List (watch the videos in the media folder, VERY IMPORTANT) - mega.nz/#F!zZIXwZha!pRcAmXpspc8QCiGSWl4r-A

CSPAN - Hillary Clinton Email Investigation - July 7 2016 with Transcripts - mega.nz/#!MJgAjJZS!oyEC4r0DZ9S95tnjKhX6qPVyeqIDD86m0I5LN0HKu-M

CSPAN - Justice Department Oversight - Attorney General Loretta Lynch - July 12 2016 with Transcripts - mega.nz/#!9chQUBAC!HuIdSCQ4UU0biZm7aYkURmLsA3JmU4niSTs6v6K1GG8

/cfg/ meme starter pack V1 - mega.nz/#!hFJjTL5a!gjyOGEewEP5EE-ZOxeEno7ucZqQwPfrBR7oVDMWTfzE

font suggested by belgian user

Use Roboto Sans & Playfair Display

Psy-Ops ressources

>Goddwins Law (Revival of memetics in Usenet)
wired.com/1994/10/godwin-if-2/

>Book collection on radical bottom up activism
canvasopedia.org/218-2/

>Links says it all (There is more out, it makes sense looking for the earlier versions, will post if i find them)
publicintelligence.net/restricted-u-s-army-psyops-manual/

>Nice easy readable introduction to cyber warefare
developingtomorrow.wordpress.com/2012/03/28/psychological-operations-in-the-information-age/

>Finkelsteins Meme Compendium
mega.nz/#F!7pcRjLrY!K2dCLXsawbnk71B8-NYXag

>Sup Forums Book collection
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

>Step by step how to manipulate narratives
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm

>Remember to buy lots of proxies and followers

Petraeus emails showed he knew he did something illegal. None of Clinton's emails showed that.

gross negligence, not the kind of quality one wants in a commander in chief.

what other options?

options for communicating other than here.

It would be cool if Sup Forums offered per-thread private messaging between users, that way we could identify smart ppl and privately invite them off-board.

/cfg/ meme starter pack V2?

>privately invite them off-board.
Yeah that would be practical, and tbqh there'd be no big downside that I can think of.

>/cfg/ meme starter pack V2?
4chin would'nt let me post the links, got told like 20+ times my post was spam, literally the 80th time i've made this bread the exact same way... weird
mega.nz/#!hJ4QQILA!867CMGe_uOwliX44h8EhFXk7QPNQQAjF5LMg9-rEXNE

Anyone have shots of Hdawg with a coldsore? I'd like to take the H logo for a spin to Herpes town.

this is the best i got. You could always shoop the coldsore in.

im going to take down those links

Do you guys also have written textposts? I plan on starting a tumblr later this evening and while pics are cool I think that well written texts with sources are also a big plus on tumblr (or any other platform besides shitter)

I have that knife, it's a Wustoff.

That's a quality meme. You make that?

can someone post the weird selfie of hillary where she looks like she's dead?

also has anyone started a facebook page for these memes?

>Do you guys also have written textposts?
Not that I know of. Starting a tumblr is a gr8 idea and a very appreciated initiative. Possibly difficult, i'm interested to hear more.

>also has anyone started a facebook page for these memes?
Don't know the selfie you're referring to. Our facebook presence is probably very limited atm.

it's the one where she has really big eyes and is obviously wearing a lot of make up.

i will start an fb page to get these memes circulating. what's the best way to promote it?

>i will start an fb page to get these memes circulating. what's the best way to promote it?
Good initiative. Honestly i'm not too experienced with fb, you'd have to make a profile, then create a group or something and invite ppl to it maybe? Add a bunch of political pages? Not too sure.

pack links dont work anymore

Get Bernie on the ballot and split the vote in blue states and swing states.

I don't use fagbook but if I did, I'd work an angle and create a group like "People for the reform of the Democrat party", so you're not just some random tinfoil leaf but a group with a mission and some power.

That's good.

>Get Bernie on the ballot and split the vote in blue states and swing states
Damn, that's a quality post. You think it's achievable in such a short time?

> "People for the reform of the Democrat party",
Sure, i hear the bernouts using #Ourrevolution and #Demexit a lot, that would also be good. Not too hard t persuade progressives not to vote for Hillary imo

It couldn't hurt. Ron Paul nearly made Montana go blue in 2008.

alright if anyone wants to like my fb page it's called

fb . com/hillaryclintonbelongsinjail

Thank you.

>It couldn't hurt. Ron Paul nearly made Montana go blue in 2008
True, some of the signature numbers are not too large, would require a pretty enormous concerted effort though. That's always a tall order in itself

>com/hillaryclintonbelongsinjail

I think that one is too "offensive" for Zucker. Something that Bernouts can get behind and splits votes as afromentioned. We're gonna have to exploit Jill Stein for that. We could use silly slogans like "It's time for Stein" or "Jill has my will" or stupid stuff like that. I might create a page later in the evening.

Who can save our economy, restore social equality, and provide justice for every American?
#JillWill

Get Bernouts to do it. They'll fall for anything.

#NetflixAndJill

I have nothing to add to these threads, but I think they're important and all of you who sincerely contribute to this cause are doing a good thing.

So uh....keep up the good fight, guys.

Nah' mean?

>Get Bernouts to do it. They'll fall for anything.
True, they're like an abused child rn, ready to get in the car with a random stranger because he's against fracking. Nice trips btw.

Who is ready for a woman in the white house? One whose platform doesn't just consist of talking about republicans more than her own policies, one who actually cares about the common folk and one who doesn't shy away from press conferences. I know who my vote is going to this November - in my mind there is only one possible candidate that can save our economy, restore social equality, and provide justice for every American?

#JillWill
#GoGreen
#SteinWillShine

Stealing part of your slogan, hope you don't mind.

>I have nothing to add to these threads
What kind of attitude is that, friend? If I learned to photoshop, so can you. A lot of things you could be doing that require no shooping skills as well.

Well I participate in other threads, but I don't have the time to be an e-detective for this kind of thing at the moment, so I appreciate the efforts of those who do.

It's not like it's ineffective either, Debbie had to call it quits thanks to wikileaks and people online propagating it.

Maybe even a few certain slavic people reading this, who shall of course remain nameless. Wink wink nudge nudge.

anyone can participate

youre right

Agree too direct. Attract more flies with honey than vinegar.

>It's not like it's ineffective either, Debbie had to call it quits thanks to wikileaks and people online propagating it.
Yeah that was glorious... I don't have the MIND for the e-detective thing tbqh, bad attention span, that's why i make memes instead.
>Maybe even a few certain slavic people reading this, who shall of course remain nameless
I keked, but they have plenty of info without needing to come here. Would be funny tho

Not all memeforce is making the memes either. Infiltration and distribution is also very important. If you can't or don't want to make memes, get a huge network of sock puppets in place so when we make memes that fit your target demos, you can blast them out.

>Not all memeforce is making the memes either. Infiltration and distribution is also very important
oh yeah, probably the most important. It's out of the confort zone of a lot of ppl, that's the problem. May would rather kick back and make a meme instead, which is great too, but would be pointless without the social media penetration.

we need to be organized to do great social media penetration if not it will be spotty

>we

Example of Berniefag Advanced Tactics

anyone have ideas to become more organized?

start by kys, shill.

And just as I said, asking again for "more organization" here:This is a shill. Stop replying. Never give out your Twatter or other media handles/username. Never go on to IRC or other communication platforms. They want to grab you IP and other data.

you absolutely must watch this and spread it like waaaaaldfurrrrr. im not kidding

youtube.com/watch?v=68qJN9MwDfY

this

I don't get it, how did the user take links down?

i was going to release V3 but if you dont want me to its ok. im just trying to help.