Scarlett Johansson in The Island is one of my all-time favourite performances

Scarlett Johansson in The Island is one of my all-time favourite performances.

She was fucking hot there

Shame she cut her hair and boobs off

A great performance.

This is the archetypal Bay movie. It actually had a functioning story as well as good action. Everything afterwards has been him trying to unsuccessfully recapture the glory of this film.

I'll never forgive michael bay for denying her request to shoot a topless scene in that movie

Though her performance in Scoop is also very good.

Fuck she was hot

I would like to know why you feel this way OP
Personally I don't think it's a very memorable performance, in an already forgettable movie

I would add that I think Match Point is my favorite ScarJo performance

The Island was her at peak attractiveness for me. I wanna suck her pusy so bad right now

more like michael gay am i right LMAO

Jordan Two Delta

tearing off clothes really never works out the way hulk hogan makes it look

fukken savage

It's hotter if you do it in several goes anyway user
Adds to the rapeplay

She's god tier in Lost in Translation

The hair is flowing. The skin is showing. This flick is sure to get your juices going.

Fucking istps and their cheating, I swear to god they fucking piss me off. Just because you're super hot doesn't give you the right to cheat, it's also not deep and romantic. You're not the most insightful type, that would be intps, now fuck off you cunts.

>anything that starts with i
>good

keep tellin yourself that autist

katheryn winnick is hotter 2bh

>e
You're literally just a simmering cauldron of envy and jealousy, therefore topped off with a constant need to carry out dick measuring contests when everyone intelligent around you knows it doesn't matter/care.

When the weather's hot and sticky it's not time for dunkin' dickey.
When the frost is on the pumpkin it's time for dickey dunkin'.

Another one of my all-time favourite performances is Mila Kunis in Forgetting Sarah Marshall.

Disgraceful tbqh.

'no'

Why would she request something like that?

Because they were filming the sex scene here and she thought it was retarded that her bra would still be on and she should be topless, but Bay insisted because he wanted that PG13 rating.

i like boops

dropped her because of this shit right here desu

>Jordan
Why is this name so hot...
Men are called Jordan as well wtf

>cut off her boobs

wait wut

>money before bitches

BASED BAY

>The Island came out 12 years ago

So close to a titty popping out

what's going on in this thread

not much

She got a breast reduction. These days are gone.

I remember seeing things about The Island and going, "wait, I know this movie..."

Peter Graves is the President in that movie! Impossible to watch without making Airplane jokes.

What are some other great ScarJo performances?

>movie bookend Peter Graves

She's never delivered a bad performance

Jesus Christ

she doing the Hillary Clinton biopic? what is the title?

>I WON YOU FUCKING COCK SUCKERS: The Movie Film

TOASTERED

CHROMED

Perfect Score is the correct answer

>People always say Bay objectifies women in his movies
>Refuses to allow this super hot chick to take her bra off to respect her and the movies rating

Hmmm

"Yes"

braaaaaaaap

She just wanted to show her tits to Ewan McGregor.

Fuck's sake.

Who doesn't want to show their tits to Ewan Macgregor

what the hell, i was waiting for her to trip and fall

Well this is some fucked up shit.

She looks like Yngwie Malmsteen.

More like Forgetting Mila Kunis, because I never saw her in anything again.

slavs age like shit

She's at her best on the red carpet desu
Or at least she was

squeezy squeeze

I always thought she was a bit of a Plane Jane but after seeing her in Ghost in the Shell I'm now a Scarrjo fag.
She was so hot in that movie. That sexy haircut, that confident stride.

You win. /thread

inherent cutie

That's outrageous

She's been hot most of the time, but goddammit I hate her as Black Widow, the character doesn't fit her at all..

It would have taken ten men to stop me just leaping on her and raping her right fucking there and then
Honestly
Seriously

>It Was Her TurnĀ©
>The thrilling story of how institutionalised misogyny and virgins on the internet held back a strong, independent women to stop her from saving the country that she loves. The story of how a nation let fear and terror rule the day. The story of how, despite all that, the popular vote was on her side cause deep down people are good. The story of hope. And it's still being written

Post some of her best red carpet performances?

Does ScarJo have any good photo shoot performances?

my favorite

The night she hung out with the Pussycat Dolls and slutted it up big time

In addition to the red dress moments, this is pretty fun too

This was a personal fave too

fuck yes id watch that. can we also do a horror kino about the campaign where she is being gang stalked by the pepe crowd?

something like she thinks it's one dude going to all her events yelling pepe, the twist is 45% of America was in on the joke or something.

just how many different genres could you make off this? do a body horror one on when she is chucked into that van like a rolled up carpet?

The quality of her performances have been in decline recently

Have they shooped Keira's tits or is she posing like that to make them look bigger?

Yes

You're asking me like I would know, user

dumbass that's just hollywood code for breast enhancement

which is why it happened before her big nude scene

What scene are you talking about

what movie is that?

I honestly don't know. I just like it for the sideboob

A Love Song For Bobby Long, the same one where she gets fingerbanged

Thanks user.

She was pretty hot as the psycho girlfriend in Don Juan.

I found her accent really sexy, especially when talking dirty like in that scene

yeah she was super hot in The Island.
Largely because of her character, too. She was like this sheltered celebrity clone-child born and raised in a secret lab to be in 100% perfect physical condition. The characters in the movie who were from outside the Island saw her as an object, like property, and somehow that made her even hotter

>The characters in the movie who were from outside the Island saw her as an object, like property, and somehow that made her even hotter
I remember that scene where they've just escaped, hiding out in this dodgy bar, and she's getting drunk and is about five minutes away from being gangraped by rednecks before Ewan gets her out of there

>the future depicted in the movie is less than 2 years away from now.

I just wanted to see her killed and harvested like common cattle, but nooooooOOOooooOoooo

>Shame she cut her hair and boobs off
she didn't get a breast reduction. she lost weight and worked out more when she decided she wanted to do action movies. a lot of women's breasts practically deflate when they loose weight.

nice meme

>The Island was her at peak attractiveness for me
she wanted to be nude in it, but was told no since they wanted a PG-13 rating.

>sheltered celebrity clone-child born and raised in a secret lab to be in 100% perfect physical condition
>Ewan McGregor's character took her virginity

>to respect her and the movies rating

Less people se an R rated movie than a PG 13 one

Less people = less money

Fuck off with your starsign shit faggots.

what did she mean by this?