USA declares war on you for no reason

>USA declares war on you for no reason
>they take half the country
When is USA going to give the land back?

>>USA declares war on you for no reason

They declared FREEDOM and LIBERTY. It was completely justified.

>war is bad
Go away hippie

Seeing how Mexico attacked FIRST, beat them then we PAID for it. I think it was fair.

Why would you give land away for non-diplomatic reasons?

It wasn't "no reason". Those areas of Mexico were extremely neglected by the Mexican govt AND we wanted California so we could have Pacific ports to trade with China etc. (Mexico already has a ton of Pacific ports to trade with China etc). Same exact reason why you took all the juicy coastline and left the desert for the Aboriginies.

Real question is when is Mexico going to stop reconquista?

>Real question is when is Mexico going to stop reconquista?

when USA becomes LOS ESTADOS UNIDOS

>Mexico attacked FIRST
That's like claiming the confederate south was terra nulius

I mean, it kinda was

at least they knew how treat with apaches

We probably will mix with them

Kek

>When is USA going to give the land back?
We're not going to do that.

It's not that bad I mean... they made the world a little better... they took thousands of kilometers of shitholeness and turned it into a descent country, good for them, good for the world.

>Mexicans conquer territory from natives
>USA conquers territory from Mexico
>FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GIVE IT BACK RIGHTFUL MEXICAN CLAY

>implying mexicans are not natives

Mexicans are natives

Will I count as a Latino then even if I don't speak Spanish myself?

Mexicans are only part Native I think? Same as Americans. I read a book about how a lot of Mexicans in New Mexico were angry at the Navajo for raiding them all the time.

edgy jackass

No, it wasn't if say the confederates had joined Maximilan's Empire the union wouldn't have acknowledged that as legal

I really don't think Mexico counts as a native state the same way the Mayans, or whatever native civilization was controlling that south-western area of the modern day US

Is the true lol Amerindian women are slim and sexy , there's a song by ranches men of Sonora called "hayy mi Yakesita"'
Yaki= amerindians of Sonora
People there fuck with them

>Same as Americans

>Mayans, or whatever native civilization was controlling that south-western area of the modern day US
lol

>rape

it doesnt matter, because natives also conquered and dominated other tribes. so the point still stands

>no reason
it was destiny

My point is that is most reasonable put them in reserves and not marry/fuck with them