Should steroids be legal?

Should we, as citizens of a free nation, be able to buy steroids over the counter? I think if women can buy a full array of makeup then it's only fair that guys can easily buy steroids.

Makeup doesn't have the same detrimental effects as steroid usage.

I don't remember our fathers and theirs needing steroids, why do beta nu-males like you need them? Just fucking exercise and eat well, faggot.

Quite an impressive transformation desu.

How long did it take him to do that?

not only steroids, but all drugs... crime would be cut in half.

Quite a few years and it got him killed.

RIP Zyzz

Yes, absolutely.
Does that mean I think producers should just willy-nilly sell to anyone? No.

The sad thing is that Zyzz never had to kill himself with steroids. He was born good-looking.

Mirin brah?

"It" didn't get him killed, retard.

How did he kill himself w/ roids?

You should be able to buy whatever the fuck you want.

Free trade is free trade. The government can fuck off.

>looks like a regular rag-head on the left pre-roids
of course a german would suggest that is good looking

heart attack

heart couldn't keep up with his body because the fucker never did cardio

The rigorous exercising, drug abuse, steroids and saunas did get him killed.

so would the average income

He got plastic surgery on his face and did roids

I don't know, but if it was safe and wouldn't make my nuts shrink I would try it, I mean who doesn't want to be built like a brick shithouse?

yeah then we wouldnt have to stick shady bathtub shit inside us

Yes

Zyzz died in a sauna and it wasn't because of taking roids

Wrong, he had a heart condition according to his brother.

In any case DNP, Tren and party drugs don't mix...some will deny the heart issue, but then again why isn't his brother or Jeff Seid or Ozcan or any of the other "aesthetic crew" knuckleheads who abuse gear and party drugs, why aren't they dead?

Unless you're abusing grams of gear with HGH and slin, you'll be fine...it's not steroids that kill (look at the golden era bodybuilders for proof, most of them are still alive or died around 70), it's the abuse of other drugs coupled with gear.

That's incorrect, he still had a big nose and his jaw was always pronounced, but when you take gear or start working out naturally raising your t, your facial features become even more chiseled

No, we don't need a society full of sterile faggot narcissists with gyno walking around. Drugs are degenerate anyway, look where they get people.

Improve yourself the natural way.

no, they can be dangerous.

Most people who get them illegally have no idea what the fuck they are doing. They end up fucking with their hormones in some way. Even in the bodybuilding forums or on /fit/ fucking retards take peds and have no clue how to run a proper pct. They end up with some kind of bitch tits (gyno) or come off and lose all their gains and go into a depression.

There are a few guys on youtube that actually lactate from their fucked up cycles. Roids are no joke. Do your research or end up like these fucking idiots.

Nice flag.
Doesn't excuse you from your stupid comment, though.

He had a heart defect, and steroids and drugs only worsened his situation

lol no
You get low BF% and your jawline gets more pronounced
Your bones dont actually grow unless you take HGH

surprisingly underrated FPBP

Fuck off you stupid cuck, figures you low t faggots would want to keep other men in your state.

Steroids are literally one of the safest drugs around

Not the fault of the drug and where are you getting this info from? If you go on any decent gear forum, you'll have good help both on and off the cycle telling you EXACTLY what to do.

That said, you don't have to come off, you can blast and cruise or even bridge...there are many ways around it, unless you're a retard, in which case you shouldn't be doing any drugs at all.

Aren't steroids extracted from dead people? I read something like this a while back, there's no way to legalize something like that, at best you can legalize artificial steroids or similar stuff that give the same results, but even in order to legalize those, they need to be tested clinically and the outcome must make sure that this stuff is safe to use.

There are muscles in your face and jaw that can hypertrophy, the point was he didn't have plastic surgery.

was it proven he did drugs and steroids?

Steroids is cheating, I don't think they should be.

You should be able to own anything that's not sentient

FPBP

Says the sterile faggot.

4 years living like a god. The brightest lights fade out the quickest. Ri.p zyzz. We all gunna a make it brah

Lmfao no, they are formulated in labs with powders and unfortunately when illegal in underground with shit powders.

Yes I followed Zyzz for ages, this is well established fact.

If you juice for any reason other than being competitive in a professional context you're a faggot.

I fully support your right to be a faggot, but you're still a faggot.

Steroids don't make you sterile (generally), although there are rare cases where that occurs, but you can always use HCG and other methods to try and undo it.

However most bodybuilders have kids:
Arnold
Ronnie
Dorian
Haney

All have kids

no, it was cocaine od. check ur facts faggot.

He was taking a ton of roids. Had heart problems and died in tialand buying more roids fucking kek. What a madman.

>He had a heart defect, and steroids and drugs only worsened his situation
This, he was born with a heart defect, his lifestyle + sauna ended it permanently.

RIP Zyzz

Sickcunt

What about a nuke?

Let me guess, you don't take caffeine, drink alcohol or use any mind altering substances yourself?

Just lol @ not looks maxing to peacock your genetics, limey cuck.

I dont know why normies make such a fuss over roids, especially ones that have never touched a weight in their life. Its a personal choice more than anything, they know the risks so who gives a fuck? Honestly some light cycling doesn't harm anything

>proof
Look at his physique. If you ever see a guy that ripped he most likely uses steroids.

i want one, but I'm just a skinny cracker from America

Yeah nah mate, 90% of Australian young men are on roids and pumping cocaine and M every weekend. He was either extremely unlucky or actual heart condition.

Zyzz was natty from what I remembered.

He spent years building his body and eating right.

The deal with steroids is that you immediately deflate when you stop taking them.

The surest bet is taking over the counter testosterone maximizers. Stuff that promotes maximum T production. It's more for the older guys past 30 that want to have the T levels they had when they were 21.

Shit works.

>not the fault of the drug

Sure m8 it's not the drug it's the fucking kool-aid dumb fuck. If you're old and your test is already in decline or you have low test naturally then jesus fuck peds can be a godsend, but to take them as a fucking teenager is fucking ridiculous and fuck you.

>decent gear forum
You mean where 3-4 people are suggesting different cycles and different ways to come off? I mean you should be fine if you even run a pct in any way at all, but you have morons that will go off and try sarms thinking it's not going to effect them like steroids (effecting their estrogen/shutting them down in any way) and don't go looking through forums. Very few people post on a real gear forum in relation to how many people purchase and use any kind of ped so let's not assume everyone is you and I because most people are truly fucking morons.

>404
>balls not found
Work out the natural way and you'll live longer, use steroids and die at 40 due to the stress it puts on your body

I look exactly like his before pic. Almost makes me want to do roids. I fucking hate my current self

naive faggot

EVERY top athlete or man that women want to be with is on steroids. Steroids are REQUIRED to be a successful male nowadays.

You can do roids without shrinkage of your balls

You skeleton or fat?

Why stop there? We should ban testosterone and feminize the entire populace into a delectably fuckable race of goyim dickgirls.

Well then change it yourself, what was it Americans were saying about Rugged Indivualism

Nothing wrong with being fit, but when you're a roided out goon, it makes you look like an insecure faggot. Probably a manlet or have a small dick or both.

Eat more
Lift
Sleep
Repeat

I was once a skelly auschwitz, i can't tell you how good it feels to be bigger than other people. I'm living the dream. I had just accepted i would be skeleton for the rest of my life.

Our forefathers didn't have estrogen in the water and plastic.

Though, they're still pretty stupid. Some way to boost testosterone or limit the effects of estrogen would be better.

You can also smoke without getting cancer

Arnold took em as a teenager, Shawn Ray took em as a teenager, plenty of bbers took em as a teenager, unless you have trash genetics, you'll be fine. If you're a pizza face bloofy manlet, then avoid.

Then don't come off you fag, taking gear is usually a lifetime decision, people that do one cycle are fucking retards.

Yeah and very few people read or understand proper drug consumption in general, are we going to ban alcohol and tobacco? If not then fuck off and let me have my gear.

skeleton. Worst day of my life was when I couldnt get into the marines because I couldnt get the weight eating as much as I could and chugging weight gainer for 2 years.

/thread

If you know how to take roids you wont get shrinkage of your testicles. This isn't about luck, it's about knowing what you're doing.

>Dies from an exploded left ventricle
>Age 22
>Should steroids be legal
Yeah, go for it.

yep, and you should be educated enough to not use it unless absolutely necessary

He died in a Thai sauna from heart failure.
/fit/ will tell you he had an un-diagnosed heart condition but in fact his heart had become enlarged and fucked up from massive doses of trenbolone (cattle bulking androgen used to condition beef just before sale)

pretty sure that he himself admitted of roiding

Height? Weight? Age?

He had genetic problems related to his heart.

Guess a big part of it was After that I regressed and had a hard time coming back from it. All this instant gratification bullshit growing up fucked me on dedicating myself to something long term

5'8 119 26

>Most people who get them illegally have no idea what the fuck they are doing.
>They end up fucking with their hormones in some way. Even in the bodybuilding forums or on /fit/ fucking retards take peds and have no clue how to run a proper pct
Agreed

>They end up with some kind of bitch tits (gyno) or come off and lose all their gains and go into a depression.
Gyno only happens if you're genetically prone to it, same with balding. But a lot of them tend to ignore the warning signs of gyno. I know a fair few people that have run Test only cycles and have come out completely fine, and everything has gone back to normal, no gyno/balding either.

People tend to think they'll keep all of their strength/size post-cycle, they won't. They have to accept the fact that they will lose strength and size, but will keep most of it if they do it properly. But most people will lose say 5-10kg from all major lifts and go into full blown panic mode and thus, depression starts.

>Says the sterile faggot.
Not an argument.

F
;_;7

>genetic problems cause left ventricles to explode
Sorry, I'm new to Brazilian science.

testosterone accelerates/exacerbates underlying heart conditions

>Says the sterile faggot.
>Not an argument.

It was enough to trigger you, but hey, go ahead and play dice with your fertility.

Oldest fucking excuse hardcore steroid users have. Shit he took leads to heart issues over time.

he made it brah.

You think Arnold is fine? lol fucking lol. Yea bro all these dudes are fine as fuck m8. You don't know anything about them or their health conditions dickbeater.

>people that do one cycle are fucking retards
HAHA yea man drugs are great having a dependency for the rest of my life really sounds healthy and beneficial HAHA goddamn I thought you had half a brain when you suggested gear forums, but I guess the intelligence hit a wall.

For the record I never said keep it illegal. I think you should take a class and be educated on a drug before you should be allowed to purchase them. Drugs not only effect your body, but they can effect any children you may eventually conceive so I'm not against some form drug education requirement.

119? Jesus dude. Maybe you have a tapeworm.

He didn't make it, he's dead and has no children.
All he is now is a cautionary tale of what not to do with your life.

You have an metabolic rate of around 1500 calories.

Meaning you need 1500 calories to maintain current body weight. If you're a hard gainer you need to add 800 to 1000 calories to your diet.

Get a 5 day split weight training routine going and aim for at least 2300 cals a day. That's a really easy goal to reach just make sure you're eating every 2-3 hours.

He was a prolific roider no doubt about it, used to post on fit and was hated like any other namefag, until he died that is.
There are photos of him being injected by his brother. Photos he uploaded himself.
He also wore makeup, eyeliner and lipstick.
had a cosmetic surgery paid for by his dad and did 0 cardio.

Higher testosterone means higher bone density

I know, it's pretty fucked, but according to multiple doctors I have nothing medically wrong with me. Been small most of my life.

You don't eat enough. You think you do, but you don't. You need to start keeping a log of everything you eat and add up the calories. You'll find you need a lot more. Maybe do something like set alarms on your phone through the day where you have to stop what you're doing and eat something.

fellow skeleton here, what food should I be eating?

I'm into weightlifting. Even at an amateur level they piss test us.

Plus, see above. I'm not a faggot who just cares about looking good on IG.

FUUUARRK

He's dead? He's 70+ and he spent 40+ years living like a king, more than can be said for most.

Oh big deal he had heart issues, as if that isn't common in the general population, only difference was they didn't look like Gods for decades, if anything they looked like slobs.

"""""""""""""Drug""""""""""""" they're a hormone dufus. Oh and you're not dependent on gear unless you permanently shut down your testes which you have to be a complete fucking idiot to do, again I'm sorry if you're a fucking idiot.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO @ thinking steroids effect your children, man you broscientists are out of control, then again you are the nation of prohibition, obesity and cigarettes, so it's not a surprise you don't know anything.

>mfw i find out he was kurdish
>mfw this obliterates the turk

Good for you, enjoy your no gains.

Casshew nuts (literally 75% of their weight is calories, just don't eat too many at once or you'll shit a literal brick), McDonalds Cheeseburgers (No, seriously, they're prime bulking food, ~25g Protein and 600kcal each in extremely convenient proportions), MOTHER FUCKING OATZ.
Seriously though go read the /fit/ sticky. What you're encountering is the perception of eating more than enough when it's more likely that you aren't doing enough exercise and therefore your metabolism is slowing down because you don't need energy.

Believe it or not, the best way to gain weight is exercise. Muscle weighs more than fat, the more you exercise, the more muscle you gain, the more you eat, the more you weigh.

Well you can look up plenty of high calorie foods but if you're just eating more without exercising you'll just end up getting fat. But being underweight can only be solved by consuming more food. Since you're not used to eating more it'll be a fight to do it, but you will get used to it. Your stomach literally shrinks from years of not eating enough so you feel full easier than you should. Just like it can stretch too much for people who eat too much.

Really it was the clen he would take to shred. That is the shit they give race horses with asthma. But in humans it makes them burn fat and get all uppity as shit. It made his heart problem worse.

Steroids can be good for you