How many of you euros actually have bidets? Are they really that common?

How many of you euros actually have bidets? Are they really that common?
I won't believe you have one unless it's timestamped.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.it/search?q=appartamento bagno&dcr=1&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjrq7-YopzYAhWJ7xQKHX7PDLgQ_AUICigB
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>europeans shoot water up their ass every day

bidets are objectively superior

all houses have bidets, they are mainly used by women though

>I won't believe you have one unless it's timestamped.

What's wrong with bidets exactly?

why is it so difficult to believe?
google search for apartments for sale and you will see

google.it/search?q=appartamento bagno&dcr=1&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjrq7-YopzYAhWJ7xQKHX7PDLgQ_AUICigB

EXIT ONLY

I think it's only southern Europe which has them.

Bidets are common bathroom fixtures in many southern European countries, especially Italy, where they are found in 97% of households (the installation of a bidet in a bathroom has been mandatory since 1975),[4] Spain, and Portugal (installation is mandatory also since 1975).[5] Additionally, they are rather widespread, although not standard, in France, and within Europe are often found in Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Germany, Hungary, Slovenia, Malta, and Greece. Outside of Europe, they are very popular in some South American countries, notably in Argentina and Uruguay. Electronic bidet-integrated toilets, along with functions like toilet seat warmers, are commonly found in Japan.

In northern Europe, bidets are rare, although in Finland bidet showers are common.[6] Bidet showers are also common in South-East Asia, South Asia and parts of the Middle East.

Can Italians explain the "mandatory" part? Is that in your private homes? You have a law about bidets in private homes?

I don't have a bidet, and I've only known one family that had one.

its mandatory only in public places such hospitals, hotels etc.

probably a favour to some furniture industry

>bidets
Why don't you wipe your own ass?

>Americans walk with shit in their pants every day

>not wiping dry until your ass bleeds
enjoy your watery swamp ass

I have, but rarely use it

They're not common in the UK but I have seen them in trips to Italy and Spain.

Never seen one.

I can be your personal bidet, british qt

No one has the here, but I always wash my ass manually with water and soap after a session. You know that half of the shit stays around your ass if you don't use water, right?

I do this too, only exception would be if I needed to shit in a public restroom, although I haven't needed to thus far in my life.

Yes. I make sure to time my shits before I get in the shower.

>hemorrhoids

Then Why dont you get a bidet (or those meme bidets embedded in the toilet)

you don't actually put water inside the anus you dumb mestizo, you rinse with it and it's practical because you don't have to strip down and get into the shower every time.
also it's practical for washing your dick if you ever need to do that quickly.

Can someone explain to me why Bidets are so lusted over?

I fail to understand how spraying water at your ass gets feces/dirt off of it?

Would it not be like how when you run running water over dirt on say your hands? The dirt just becomes wet, moist, and spreads out. Some will fall off but a fair amount will stay?
I don't see how this is superior to wiping it with a dry toilet paper?

Am I missing something?

>shit water runs down your thighs
GROSS
I wish bidets were more popular

They are on most houses in Finland too. Couldnt live without one. You are a fucking disgusting sharty pants if you dont use one to clean up your arse.

why don't you just wipe your whole body with toilet water instead of taking a shower then?

toilet paper obv

I haven't seen a bidet in my country before.
Enjoy your swamp ass, you fucking faggot

>why don't you just wipe your whole body with toilet water instead of taking a shower then?

why do you need to wash your dick quickly?

for example if a girl pities enough to let you smash you at leas't want to pay her to courtesy of having a fresh smelling dick instead of the a cheese factory.

How rude!

my shower doubles as a bidet because I don't eat food that makes me shit liquid diarrhea multiple times a day

Completely widespread. Use them every time my poop is not dry and rabbit-like.

>I fail to understand how spraying water at your ass gets feces/dirt off of it?
Is this a meme or are people actually this retarded? you are supposed to use the water and liquid soap to wash your butt, not spraying it directly up your butt without soap.

>not having a bidet
Subhumans

we have these almost every bathroom