Why is this country praised here? They lost Kosovo, Bosnia and they're ran by Russian secret services...

Why is this country praised here? They lost Kosovo, Bosnia and they're ran by Russian secret services. Serbs will NEVER be western. Discuss.

OVO
V
O

>Serbs will NEVER be western

good for them

>faggot detected
Your country is even worse than serbia. Not that you should even be a country anyway.

They never had Bosnia to begin with, it's a shithole ran by corruption and Serbs themselves have as much Ottoman genes as le ebin kebabs in Bosnia and muslim parts of Serbia.
The ones who aren't half slav half ottoman are gypsies, if you drive through Novi Sad all you see are literal gypsy scum.
The only white ones left are a few Hungarians in the north somewhere in Vojvodina.

Of course they'll never be western, it's a meme.

>Why is this country praised here?
We're not.End of discussion.

We dont want to be arabic dont worry you can do that for both of us :D
Plus we have less gypsys then you have turks by %

>This buttblasted yurocuck

>and they're ran by Russian secret services

>he doesnt know about ids
Atleast you tried Afrim.

No need to be buttblasted, I'm not hating on you, but you have serious problems.
I've visited Serbia and while people in Belgrade were nice and could party, I felt like I was in a third world shithole in Novi Sad. I've also visited Stari Ras and Sopocani, these things were interesting and the food in Novi Pazar was really topnotch.
But you gotta sort out your problems.

y u hate me serb i just wanna be friends - tonibler albanian*

*tonibler is cool anglo name btw

We aren't
and who cares?

Worry about your own before you point out ours, I am willing to bet your wife was being poluted with arab seeds while you were away

serbs are cool, I knew some serbs that were homies. acab kosovo je srbije
>zastava m92

Serbs are eternal allies

We dont rly have alot of turkish genes its more of a meme and also we dont have alot of gypsys dont you have to worry about your problem like in 30 years germans wont be majority of your country?

Croats removed without single bullet

:DDD

Serbs are Bratushki tier.

t. Shqiptar from Struga

God, that ass is bringing a tear to my eye...

Serbs are so easy to trigger. I love it.

But really, I like them deep down inside.

Someone needs to edit in Wallachia/Romania on the left side.

>be OP
>be FYROM
>wake up and look out the window
>alboshits are chimping out
>go to kitchen to fix some breakfast
>there's no coffee
>go to the beaten up Merc W124
>won't start
>ask some dudes to push you, realize they are alboshits
>walk to the store and buy groceries on a tab
>come home, look in the mirror
>realize I'm alboshit

Steven Scott is totaly a Serbian name
Remove yourself turk

fuck them.

>merc w124
this is so true

ZOGmericq dismemvered Yusgolavia and incorparated them in their Empire, the same happened witht he Austro-Hungarian Empire, Divide and Rule, small countries are dependent of the EU, NATO, World Bank.

Who thinks we should stop with these fucking balkon threads?

Where do you live?

I can smell the Croat off of you from the other side of the world

Ali bratora, 6D phase shifted shitpostanje....

These threads cannot stop until west let us duke out on the battlefield.
Untill we kill each other so much that certain territories get etnic hegemony, we can suck dick.

>samefagging with IDs
You silly sausage.

Do something about your immigrant siege before you funpost.

>Balkan alliance
>Immediately betray Bulgaria

Why are there so *many* Serbs on Sup Forums? Its a small country, but the shitposters are always out in force.

Also, how terrible is it to live on a farm there? I could get one for nothing, and the wife paints so its fine by her(shes serbian), but I wonder about kids going to school and stuff, if Belgrade is more practical.

I've been visiting novi sad basically every year since I wasn't even a year old.

You're fucking lying through your teeth. Easily a better city than Beograd. I saw more shitskins during my week in Hamburg than I have seen combined gypsies and shitskins in novi sad over the course of 20 years.

so we should split u bosnia bewteen us?

Tredova o balkanu će biti dokle god ima """bošnjaka""" i šiptarskih parazita po EU i okolnim državama.

>Why are there so *many* Serbs on Sup Forums?

We've never had any colonies of our own, so now we're colonizing this board.

Watch yo language son, donchu dis Beogard or imma finna fade yo ass, u feel me?

TOP BANTZ

good one

i could literally just start a thread with any balkan nation's flag and say "fuck u" and the thread will swell up to 300+ replies of angry shitposting

ANNEXING Sup Forums WHEN??

Bruh, tell your wife this exact phrase "I am my moon" but say it fast. Let us know how she reacted.

Brate, why are people from Belgrade so much more rushed than people from Novi Sad? Both are fairly big cities now.

Also kek I imagined that in your accent. What part of the city are you?

KEK

Yes, also killing or converting muslims would be a bonus.

Half of German Posters are serbs too! Napred Srbija

What do you mean rushed? We chill cuz, for real. I'm in the suburbs. Couldn't take living in apartment blocks anymore. So I'm comfy in a house with lots of foliage around me, just how I like it.

I will try to forget I ever read that , lest I say it by accident.
:^)

Uhh, it sounds like calling someone a monkey in Albanian.

wow serbian and albanian languages got similar words i got the joke and i am a non-serb

How you liking it? Right now we have a place that's central , but I was considering moving farther out to have a yard and everything.

Ah c'mon user, don't be a killjoy.

but I don't want ot collaborate with you guys, you just want to genocide us ;(

dbi ko da vise siptar dijaspore postuje
retko kad vidim albansku zastavu a i kad je ima par ljudi im pohvali estetiku a ostali im kazu da jebu ovce ili da se kolju

Well it's pretty gud desu familija. You're close to the city, land is dirt cheap, and you can be downtown in 20 minutes by car. Infrastructure is a bit fucked, but that's not a big issue. I love it honestly.

OP is a faggot!

WHEN?!?!?!

Can't believe i mised red on the A
better version

Mislio sam da nas Makedonci gotive, koje sranje.

Idk, when I visit Beograd, I visit my uncle, who talks very fast compared to my family in Novi Sad. One time I was with a couple of his friends and they pronounced me one of the most composed chill people because of my 'Novosadski-Canadski' style of talking.

Sounds nice though. I think suburban Serbs have it the best. My aunt lives in suburb of petrovoradin. They made their own house, own smoke house and cellar. They grow a decent amount of their own food too. Super chill and only 20 minutes bus from Downton novi sad.

>OP
>Makedonac

izaberi mudro anone

Ovo je neki siptar

No shit? Is it new construction or old? Can you tell me the area to look at?

Yeah my senpai ily, those $6,000 farms look pretty cool but I bet its tough to hang.

I think it's a Turkish loanword.

Yeah buddy, I grow my own shit, got my own poultry. Was thinking about getting some pigs, but I definitely don't have enough room for them. Life is comfy, and there's always something to do. Peace and quiet.

God, they talk so faggy in Novi Sad.

Da imam svoje pivo, mesto u kafiću i svoja prijatelja što da budem zapadno?

$6000 is unrealistic familija, you're looking at anywhere from $20k to $50k for a decent piece of land in a decent location. Area between Belgrade and Obrenovac is a good place to look for some land. Around Barajevo as well, that's where I'm at. Generally, anything south of Sava is great, anything north of Sava is overpriced flatland.

>Unknown
Nigga what?

Because of a catchy song

Gde si nasao proxy?

Jebi ga, to je zivot.

I have to go back.

You grow anything to export or just for your self? Id love to grow organic food and sell it but I suspect I'd lose my ass financially kek

nigga what the fuck are you

>unknown
Gde si ti zalutao nesreco.

Iskreno ovde je lepo samo ako zaradjujes dobru kintu, aka radis za nekoga preko. Inace jebeno mile.

Me. Tbh we should worry about the shit skins coming in.

Se zove posao matori

Because we feel guilty that our countries bombed them when they were doing god's work by removing kebabs.

bez 500e mesecno je jebeno ovde, a i to je malo.

Nice, thanks for the info. I dont know the city well enough. Saw cool 1930s buildings but again, sure its a never-ending money pit

500e je jedva da pokrijes troskove ako zivis sam. Treba ti bar 1000e da bi ziveo relativno normalno.

The other half are albanian

They're redpilled about Croats (got there the hard way) and they're efficient regarding Muslims. Also, IRL, the Serbs are very much bro-tier, albeit, they're lunatics sometimes.

I grow food for myself and my family. Growing for export would require a lot of land and machines. That's something I'm not interested in doing desu familija. If you want grow organic food, it's doable. I know people who make mad money by growing traditional vegetable species that were preserved for over 200 years. Your great great who knows what would save a seed, and couple of links down the chain, you have it now. Rare species of tomato and shit are going like crazy. All you really need is a piece of land that hasn't been farmed for several decades. South and central Serbia are full of it.

Tesko zaradit sam za sebe. Ujak je pozajmio pare od nekih ljudi da napravi fabriku 'biomass' ploca i kad mu je to propalo sada ga vija mafia za pare.

Koliko mozes mesecno da zaradis ako radis u Trafici?

No problem familija. Life here is cheap if you have western type of income. You can pretty much do whatever the fuck you want. I know an American engineer who moved to Smederevo. Dude is ballin' over there.

Bratori, u trafici mozes samo da crknes i nista vise. Te price zaboravi. Ima drugih poslova koje je mnogo bolje raditi.

Verrrry interesting! So its not impossible to make a few shekels. Id rather live in Serbia and farm than work for a jew in the US, but it sounds… ambitious . Thanks for the info.

Many Americans and westerners in Belgrade love the cost of living.

On 1000e a month you can be a king, great apartment, eat out, cocaine, whores.

What if i make 7000 usd a month?

Farms are silly cheap, infrastructure may be the problem. Schools are better then most of you murikans have, but still have to look for ones that teach in English.