Why do Africans suck up to China?

Why do Africans suck up to China?

>pic
Algiers

Looks cool, way better than e*ffel tower or statue of l*berty, since it symbolizes ALGERIAN VICTORY and the BTFOING of fr*Gs

Are you Arab?

The chinese are injecting lots of capital there. China hopes to develop much of Africa to make it a net exporter of agricultural goods and have good trade relations then, because China won't be enough to keep 1.5b chinese well-fed in 3o years.

Africans get more tech, infra-structure, skills-training, etc.

The same thing happens there.

Chinks have more money than sense or taste so many greedy people try to court them.

They buy cans of new zealand air for fucks sake, these "people" are retarded

i am chinese and i haven't bought canned air, am i retarded

Yes because you’re chinese

i want a cool monument
please Sup Forums design one for my country

Oh so they want to make Africa their granary?

(looking for a good CGTN video I saw the other day) (chinese TV)

Poor China, thinking anything good can come out of Africa

the entire continent destroys anything worth value coming out of it

buying airports here, like Toulouse.

I follow CGTN TV, just in case.

But KARA BOGA and the BLACK BULL... this can't be happening

Here you go my friend. I call it 'The Panama Phoenix'. It as thrown away and crumbled up tax form that now assumes the shape of a phoenix from East Asian culture which is a sign of prosperity and luck.

It symbolizes Panama's wealth and fortune due to it being a global innovator in the creative financial service industry :)

it's going to be at least 100 meters tall(about 2500 stacks of paper).

but you already have one

Big Black Cucks BOW DOWN to the Chinese man

Even the mightiest creature can be taken down by a swarm of ants.

lol whats ths
but we have that one already

Jealous?

>global innovator in the creative financial service
lol
we dinda nuffin

Yeah a few years ago China became the first commercial partner of Algeria, taking over France.

The Netherlands actually invests 20% of the money invested in Africa.

A German concentration camp?

You are chinese AND in USA. What do you think?

Because China didn't colonise us and oppress us, they treat us with respect and we will walk hand into a shared glorious future.

>innovator
You give us to much credit. We are not the first nor the last to have a territorial tax system.

>we

If Africa has such a glorious future ahead of it, why are you outside of Africa?

>be euro
>destroy africa, bring diseases, slavery, etc
>be chink
>invest money on it
>help to develop the place
>euro: OMGWTF FUCKING CHINKS COLONIALIST SCUM REEEEEEEE

Can't wait for euro scum to be nuked by russia/araps

Just a place to do trade with an connect more in top of gaining trade partners.

If you have a port that is not connected to the country road system at all its pretty gimped such as Port-Gentile. so when Gabon seeks out infrastructure such as a road to said port China among other entities offer their prices. China is willing to do it cheaper because they see the benefit of that infrastructure helping Gabon will lead to more growth (and paying the road(

>You give us to much credit
oh, am I?

You are implying that Panama has the initiative to developed anything on it's won. If you lived here, you would know that everything that this country makes, good or bad, is a copy, a mere reiteration of what someone else already did.

So yes. You are giving us to much merit when you say we invented the concept of tax evasion.

Its 2017, $$$ is more important to women.