What are the Jews hiding in the pyramids?

What are the Jews hiding in the pyramids?

Other urls found in this thread:

x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=z_25SJy0oGM
youtube.com/watch?v=Op668tunF6E
youtube.com/watch?v=GpBUiNJh928
youtube.com/watch?v=ps52qEFiLbg
youtube.com/watch?v=0TYfueD2dyk
youtube.com/watch?v=_vc0pokhmSA
youtube.com/watch?v=Yw13EAX3cZk
youtube.com/watch?v=rcKahraBiBY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I had that thought myself.

I figured it's a path leading straight to Hell, from where the Jews came.

Dead pharaohs?

foreskins

But who killed the Pharaohs?

oh my god, i fully understand now

one of the entrances to aghatar

JFK killers

the final sequence in the melanin strain to make brothers gods

Wheat

>muh Masonic cult

shekels

They buried all their kangz under mountains of rocks.
This is how hard they are trying to hide the truth, that we wuz kangz n sheeeet.

This. There are many entrances to the Inner Earth World (AKA Agartha) and one of these entrances is below the Great Pyramid of Giza.

Jew gold and their many black dildos

Is there actually an underworld? Like an area where it's rocks and lava and stuff and potentially life?

In due time, Kek will show us. Repeating digits confirm.

Earth is hollow. Daily reminder that there was supposed to be a voyage to the North Pole in 2007 to find out if there's an opening at the North Pole that leads into the Inner Earth world (and thus prove once and for all that Earth is hollow). The leader of the expedition was Steve Currey and he suddenly died from a brain tumour shortly before the expedition began so all of the money they got from people who were going to join the expedition was refunded. The new leader of the expedition was Brooks Agnew and the new expedition was meant to be in 2013, but shortly after THAT expedition was about to begin, his film crew suddenly vanished without a trace so THAT expedition was cancelled too (and, once again, the money they got from people who wanted to join their expedition was refunded). The expedition was/is known as the 'North Pole Inner Earth Expedition'. Here's a link to the official North Pole Inner Earth Expedition page:

x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html

Also, Terry Smith was an Alaskan bush pilot associated with this expedition who agreed to fly directly over the North Pole to see if there was an opening there but he suddenly died in a plane crash on August 9 2010 before he could make that flight. NONE of these incidents are coincidences. Also, at the start of this show, the host mentions a woman who was threatened from going on his show to talk about the Hollow Earth theory (and it NEVER happened with ANY OTHER SUBJECT on his show):

youtube.com/watch?v=z_25SJy0oGM

Earth is HOLLOW.

More Jews

Yes.

They hide the greatest mysteries of kek. They are controlling all the habbenings boys.

youtube.com/watch?v=Op668tunF6E

Eternity.

youtube.com/watch?v=GpBUiNJh928

I'm going to tell you about a concept that I call 'conspiracy misdirection'. It's basically a type of misinformation/disinformation. Conspiracy misdirection is what happens when a conspiracy theory is propagated that is considered to be the truth about whatever that conspiracy theory is about, but actually is NOT the truth and hides an even GREATER conspiracy that is TRUE (and thus NOT a 'theory'). One of the MAJOR techniques that intelligence agencies such as the CIA, MI5, the Mossad, etc. use to deceive us is conspiracy misdirection, which is to make certain conspiracy theories popular in mainstream society that are used to push us further away from the truth. I'll give you an example: They'll tell us that the Apollo 11 Moon landing never happened, although I think that what most likely happened is that the Apollo 11 Moon landing not only happened, but they found more than they bargained for on the Moon like artifacts and ruins which CONFIRM that we are NOT alone in the universe. Eventually, we might have even been warned to never come back - which might explain why we've never gone back to the Moon since 1972. Even if we weren't warned to never return to the Moon, we DID land on the Moon and found WORKS OF INTELLIGENCE on it. I am UTTERLY CONVINCED that people on the NASA payroll are promoting the 'Moon hoax' conspiracy theory to push people further from the possibility that beings (possibly even ancient HUMAN beings) landed on the Moon a long time ago and built stuff there. The 'Moon hoax' theory might have even been CREATED by NASA employees. COME ON people, THINK. What do you think is the more paradigm-shattering secret?: The possibility that we DIDN'T land on the Moon or the possibility that we DID land on the Moon and found artificial stuff there? OBVIOUSLY it's the second possibility. (end of part 1)

(start of part 2) You see, the REAL reason why the second possibility is being hidden from us is NOT because a loving government wants to prevent mass panic (that's just the cover story), but because they want to prevent us from asking 'too many' questions. If it were confirmed that we DID land on the Moon and found artificial stuff there but were lied to about such a historic discovery, then people (and LOTS of them) WOULD ask more questions about what else they've been lied to about. They'd say "Well, they lied to us about that, so what ELSE have they lied to us about? The origin and history of the human species? The pharmaceutical industry? Free energy? The banking industry?" It opens the door to EVERYTHING. EVERYTHING. And THAT'S why the 'Moon hoax' theory is FIERCELY promoted, while most people have almost NEVER heard of that second possibility (and, more worryingly, probably haven't even THOUGHT ABOUT IT). Another example of conspiracy misdirection is the sudden popularity of the Flat Earth theory. The sudden popularity of the Flat Earth theory is a CIA psyop designed to divide and distract people from the TRUE nature of Earth, which is that Earth is HOLLOW. Earth's crust is about 800 miles thick and there is a 'sun' at Earth's centre (which is actually a nuclear fission reactor) which is about 650 miles in diameter and the distance between a dweller in the Inner Earth world and their inner central 'sun' is only about 2,900 miles. (end of part 2)

youtube.com/watch?v=ps52qEFiLbg

(start of part 3) Okay, this is a shorter version of what conspiracy misdirection is for people that don't like reading lots of text: Conspiracy misdirection is when a false conspiracy theory is used to hide a true conspiracy theory that has even more far-reaching implications than the false conspiracy theory. (end)

Like I mentioned earlier in this thread, the Flat Earth conspiracy theory is being used to hide the Hollow Earth theory so that mainstream plebs never think about it. I know that the Flat Earth theory is a misdirection, because the Flat Earth theory become VERY popular starting from sometime last year OUT OF NOWHERE. There has NEVER been ANY convincing evidence of the Flat Earth theory (even when it suddenly become popular last year). Earth is hollow. As someone who has intensely researched the Hollow Earth theory for almost a decade, there is a VAST amount of evidence for the Hollow Earth theory - scientific evidence, mathematical evidence and even evidence from many ancient myths in many different parts of the world in many different periods of time throughout human history. Consider this: How come the Hollow Earth theory almost NEVER gets mentioned as an alternative to the Round Earth 'theory'? The mainstream media is pushing the Round Earth vs. Flat Earth narrative and pretty much NEVER mentioning the Hollow Earth theory. Does that not seem suspicious to you?

Proof of the melinated people's superiority. Proof that all of space is melanin and that whites are demons who can't absorb it.

Here's a diagram I made of the hollow configuration of Earth. As you can see in the diagram, Earth's inner surface has an upward-pointing curvature (which means that you would actually see land in the sky if you stood on the inner surface of Earth).

secret stash of gold

I really honestly hope you're right and the Nazis escaped to inner earth

We need them now more than ever. We need them to return to save us from ourselves

We were NOT born too late to explore Earth, for there are STILL new lands for us to discover and colonise. Take the hollow pill. Flat Earthers are gatekeepers of the Hollow Earth 'theory'.

They're hiding the proof.

This is the current model I have been focusing on.

Flat Earth theory is false and is being used to hide the Hollow Earth theory.

That GOD is real, in plain sight.

youtube.com/watch?v=0TYfueD2dyk

Wasn't implying you said they escaped but one theory is the third reich found the hollow earth and escaped to it hoping to someday return. Is far fetched but it's one aspect of hollow earth that I hope comes true

A reaction that small wouldn't be able to self-sustain AFAIK, and it wouldn't have enough mass to create Earth's gravity. It would have to be a singularity, but that wouldn't work because the atmosphere and then planet would be sucked in.

The hollow earth theory is seriously stupid quit detracting from the conversation with that bullshit please.

Earth's gravity does not originate in the centre of Earth (contrary to popular belief), Earth's gravity originates in the centre of Earth's crust.
The truest conception of the structure of Earth (for example) is based on the idea that when it was in a molten state during its formation, centrifugal force caused the heavier substances to be thrown outward, toward its periphery, in the form of rocks and metals, to form its outer crust, leaving its interior hollow, with openings at the poles, where centrifugal force was less and where there was less tendency to throw materials outward, which was greater at the equator, causing the bulging of Earth in this region. It has been estimated that as a result of Earth's rotation on its axis during its formative state, polar depressions and openings thus formed would measure about 1,400 miles in diameter.

Some of the original fire and incandescent materials remained in the center of Earth to form a central 'sun', much smaller, of course, than our sun, but capable of emitting light and supporting plant growth. We shall also see that the Aurora Borealis and Aurora Australis that illuminate the sky over the poles come from this central 'sun' whose rays shine through the polar openings.

Thus, if the Earth was originally a ball of fire and molten metal, some of this fire remained in its center, while centrifugal force as a result of its rotation on its axis caused its solid matter to be thrown toward the surface, forming a solid crust and leaving its interior hollow, with a fiery ball in its center, forming the central sun, which provides illumination for plant, animal and human life.

No. :)

You kids really want to know?

well ill tell you, your not ready to know.

but if your brave enough look no furthur.

youtube.com/watch?v=_vc0pokhmSA

I seriously hope all of you already accepted the ancient aliens redpill

dead kangz.

Believe it or not the north pole is where the lich king resides.

How deep is the crust then? If the earth were completely hollow you could dig a hole and fall right through.

4/10 roleplay not even original

>duh government iz lyin

Donald Marshall has some input on this.
>For that reason, some cultures around the world used various methods in an attempt to control Vril infestation, from the building of housing structures high on cliffs as in the case of the Anasazi Indians of New Mexico, to the construction of pyramids that act as secret Vril traps.

Yes, the government never lies. Fuck outta here, Americoon. Also, 60%. :)

youtube.com/watch?v=Yw13EAX3cZk

WAKE UP SHEEPLE

Hollow Earth is shill faggotry, ignore such autists.

The Jews/Catholics are hiding the answers to great mysteries but still not sure what they are.

One thing for sure the Pyramids are NOT what the history books tell us they are.

Speed of light: Use measurements of the ORIGINAL dimensions before casing collapse

>take the base square, draw two concentric circles, one fitting perfectly inside the square, other outside but touching each corner. Now measure the circumference of EACH in METERS, subtract the inner from the outer length and you have the numerical value of c/10^8.

>take original base of the pyramid (inc casing and pyramidion) multiply by pi(SQRT2-1) and you get exact the exact value of c/10^8

>take the exact latitudinal coordinate of the apex and convert to decimal and you get the exact value of c/10^8.

>Calculate the length of the Great Pyramid (distance from centre of base to apex) in METERS and you get the exact value of c/10^3 in MILES/sec

The numbers are so precise that all these (((coincidences))) would be statistically impossible by accident.

Don't believe me, go find the numbers and do the calculations yourself.

>What are the Jews hiding in the pyramids
their ancestors ashes

Grain

Should have written

>Calculate the length of the Great Pyramid APOTHEM

5:15 am here, pls explain

I thought I just did. Basically, the speed of light is encoded in the dimensions of the pyramids in more way than even previously thought.

Also the working assumption of the length of the Royal Cubit (0.5236m) used to make the GP is exactly
pi-(phi)^2

If you make a scaled down pyramid with the exact same geometry as the GP and make the base 3 x times cubit then the height of that pyramid is EXACTLY 1 METER!!!!!

A pyramidion of this exact geometry has been found with EXACTLY a 1 meter height

Also, the sum of area on the sides of the GP divided by the base area gives you exactly phi.

youtube.com/watch?v=rcKahraBiBY

Wat?

How does that make any sense? Baskets and shit.... baskets

BTW, do the numbers yourself if you don't believe me. It's not like hollow earth bullshit where you have to suspend your critical reasoning, you can work this shit out YOURSELF.

the base is a square of 230.37m
the two circles have circumferences of
Inner Circ: 723.72m
Outer Circ: 1023.49

the difference of these two is 299.77 (we have to allow a certain margin of error, 2 cm seems reasonable)

check out what this number is

This is a great documentary, EVERYONE should watch this. Also, Giza 2005 by the same guys

BTW, it will BLOW YOUR FUCKING MIND

The jews had no claim on ownership of what was inside the pyramids at giza but they plundered it all long ago after destroying egypt through geopolitical subversion.

ayy

The ark of Covenant, obviously.

American police officers

WE

WUZ

KANGZ