ALIEN JUMPS ON THIS WOMAN

SHE NEVER BENDS HER ARM TO STAB IT

EXPLAIN

DOESN'T EVEN MAKE AN ATTEMPT TO REMOVE IT FROM HER FACE

>niggers

I thought she was an aboriginal

Get me some clear images and not this mongolian vhs copy shit then I'll answer your faggot question

Look at were the alien is. Look at the knife.

Does that look remotely fucking close?

Yes

There were a SHITLOAD of terrible survival instincts in this movie. It really pissed me off, especially considering they're all probably hyper-trained, hyper-selected space voyagers.

>guy is obvi SUPER sick after we land on alien planet
>have you never heard of terrible infectious diseases?
>let's get him back to THE SHIP and very likely contaminate everything with this infectious alien disease in which we literally don't know a single bit about other than it fucks you up royally

>muh fee fees trump logic again in modern media

Reminder : It was two women who brought him back to the ship. He was likely too zonked out to tell them not too. The same two women who slip on the same puddle of blood. With one of those women locking the guy and the other guy in quarantine despite having been splashed with blood herself

The neomorph is extremely fast and durable. It's hard to stab something that is small, fast and on your face.
Also, Karine was best grill.

Helmets

fuck helmets

She probably wouldn't have done much to it. The initial kick was really funny.

Yes because they worked so well in Prometheus

nigger, how are you going to just walk on some planet with no helmet just encase.

Holy shit the American Indians got raped by disease.

How are you not going to learn anything from that shit and be able to figure out how to travel space and shit

good it was a space plastic as acid doesnt work on glass

>This planet has a breathable atmosphere...
>Great let's go down there without helmets
>But, there could still be deadly patogens or any other number of...
>Nope! Breathable air!

lol srsly wtf

>acid doesn't work on glass
Literal retard detected. Back to your cage.

t. Dropped out of community college

>acid doesnt work on glass
depends on the acid

true, but that kind that dissolves glass wouldnt be contained by any leaving organism

>leaving
*living

Please post a timestamp and your degree in xenobiology.

>Why wear a parachute if there's a chance it won't work?

My god no wonder you people like these movies

Not OP. Saw the movie last week. I can confirm it is retarded.

She fucking fails at killing the equivalent of a feral cat despite having a knife, and then somehow the other bitch goes INTO quarantine and slips then crushes her foot and lets it out and then misses ALL her shots with the gun AND hits explosive barrels killing everyone.

Its fucking shit.

>hits explosive barrels killing everyone
this is some video game tier shit

>They should have had suits
>No spores or dangerous shit on the surface
>Have David fuck with one of them, maybe have David observe them as they go through the wreckage. Get one of them alone and pass himself as Walter to trick him and get the guy infected.
>David sabotages the shuttle. Then have David "save" them from the Neomorph only so he can bring all of them to the Necropolis
>Now while in the Necropolis, David takes another of them and infects him with the Xenomorph facehugger.
>Have surviving crew trying to get out of the Necropolis while evading the Xenomorph
>Queue scene where the Neomorph and Xenomorph encountering each other. Xeno kills the Neo and establishes how dangerous it is.
>Follow it like it ended once they got to the ship.

I think this would have been miles better and it would not have relied on the landing crew being retarded incompetent and show more how fucked up David has become.

The writers laugh at people like you.

>trump logic, fee fees.
wtf, is this that projection thing communists do?

>let's get him back to THE SHIP and very likely contaminate everything with this infectious alien disease

Ripley would have told them to fuck off.

since you seem borderline retarded, she never bends her arm as she is unable to determine the distance it has closed before it reaches her face due to it travelling in a straight line.
At this point, it has most likely penetrated the skull and acid is working through the soft tissue in her brain.

Trump is a word you know. Reading comprehension, do you have it? Clearly not.

Good one :)

Did the Neomorph's have acid blood? The one the captain killed after it had its moment with David didn't seem to since it just pooled around it.

I laugh at terrible writing like that so it evens out i guess.

Because CGI monster.

They don't. They have acidic saliva.

Walters hand melted off