Im half sikh-bro. post family tree

im half sikh-bro. post family tree

template

basically the template but replace every flag with Punjab except last one for Canada

Disgusting.

Can you poo in a loo ?

>poo
>+
>poo/paki
>=
>leaf
>???

born in canada i would assume

Says Europe's Indian nation state

How do I find out this much about my family? My parents don't know. All I know is that my grandmother is native american.

ayyy

This family tree would only be more Yugoslav if you were relatives with Tito.

Why is it always the bitches who are always the coal burning curry gobbling whores ?

says the literal gypsy. kys

So you only poo in a loo half the time?

My ancestry is not that special. The last three generations in my father's family have been pretty fucked up though. My grandfather once killed a litter of newborn kittens in front of my father (he was 9). He broke their necks between the toilet seat and flushed them. Allegedly he laughed while doing it, and then burned the mother cat in the tub.

Jesus Christ, that's really fucked up. I feel sorry for you and your dad's childhood, Sven.

i can

i can
emigrated to canada

Ĩiulpk bibi

kys stupid guido

Yeah well, something tells me that it's just the tip of the iceberg. The sheer amount of fear my father and aunt have in their voices when talking about him (they really prefer not to).

Still, not like anyone is gonna miss the old fuck when he's gone (for some reason he is still around). I just hope to end this cycle of child/substance abuse within the family.

>tfw i'm 1/8 american

>those flags

Less interesting national version.

>4th pair from right
>3rd and 1st pair from right

Serious question; did your ancestors get sent to the prison colony?

It's a clusterfuck I know, I thought I was purely just Scot/French, but I decided to do a lot of research with my the Births, Deaths and Marriages cunts and a few family kept documents, everything on that chart checks out, and goes a little further, but it's all pure blood from the g-g-great grandparents onwards.

The Scots probably, they're all hard as fuck workers, rough as guts and drink shitloads of grog. The bongs that I know (Father's mothers side) are all pretty snobbish and upper-crust so I wouldn't think so. I could only get country of origin for members of my Dad's side, not the condition of their moving.

I'm 100% Finnish. Did I win?

I dated a girl who was Canadian but 100% Finnish in ancestry. Seriously insane in bed. Wanted me to pull her hair and slap her around. I assume this is reflective of your whole country.

Kurwa Blyat

based family tree

You are a nigger