Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

It's over for this movie, abort all of the TMNT franchise...

turtles are still 2 big

Oh, Bebop and Rocksteady are dead.

Every single turtle movie since the 1990 one has been bashed by critics.

>caring about what people say about a michael bay movie

jesus christ, everytime bay touches a beloved cartoon franchise, people get pissed off. I'll probably see it in theaters (only saw the first one at home and it was alright). only bay movie I didn't like so far was age of extinction

That's the lady that said bvs was misogynistic and fascist

well it was
>men are still good
I mean come on it's 2016

>caring about reviews for a movie called TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES

What the fuck have we come to?

Who THE FUCK CARES

age of extinction was surprisingly great. it had the least contrived plot yet, with a genuine sequel hook, and the humans were so fucking terrible it made me miss the old ones. i can't quite figure out why that's a good thing, but it is.
but anyway transformers WORKS for bay, because it's actionbased. TMNT is supposed to be about fun, not destruction. it's cerebral in its bodaciousness, grounded in its surreality. these things are terrible. movies 1 and 4 were great. and 2 was fun.

Eh, let's see what the nerd press has to say about it.

>go watch ninja turle movie
>WOW THIS IS JUVENILE I AM INSULTED AS A MATURE ADULT

No...

>age of extinction was surprisingly great

I can't agree on that one. It literally had 10% story and the rest was goddamn action. as much as I like mindless michael bay fun, this was too hard to watch

thought I could give wahlberg a chance but the human story was dogshit. I'm glad that they are bringing duhamel and tyrese gibson back into the mix because that offers at least some hope that there won't be a stupid human story once again. I dare not say it but they should rather bring back shia than give us wahlberg again

>movies 1 and 4 were great. and 2 was fun.

I'd say 1 and 3 were great and 4 was bad. 2 was okay but it has to be noted that it didn't live up to its promises because of the writers' strike. I bet it would've been a greater movie if those motherfuckers weren't lazy-ass bitches

>ITT people with bad taste react to being told they have bad taste.

you thought you could escape? not a chance

it's just you and me baby, you and me forever

Did you think TMNT fans actually think it would be great? We just believe it will just be "better than 2014" and that is about it. we just stick to either the toon or the comics.

This was a fun game to play with the bvs crew. Even now the delusion's strong But this is usual business for bay movies and bay people. Doubt many people will go out defending the first Turtles. That being said it wasn't a horrible mess like Transformers. Also this

This is not his year huh? Watch WB/DC announce the casting for DCEU Ollie this week.

But, user...the first one got a very shitty review too yet we still got TMNT2

>grown men and women don't like a cartoon intended for children
I mean, yes?

Why is your reaction image flattened?

?

Did people seriously expect a Ninja Turtle movie to get good reviews from professional critics? Not even the actually good ones have gotten good reviews.

>caring about the opinion of literal nobodies
>actually thinking the movie would be rated well by any critic anyways

>intended for children
see
>It’s tough to even know whom this movie aimed at. It’s too long and confusing for children, and it sexes up poor Megan Fox (The Dictator, Friends with Kids), as the turtles’ human sidekick, in a way that is inappropriate for young eyes. Yet its plot — about a sort of Predator-Dalek hybrid alien who wants to take over Earth for the usual reasons (ie, no plausible ones) — plays like the script was written by an eight-year-old
Maybe it's just a shitty movie.

WHY DO ALL THE BAY MOVIES HAVE MEGAN FOX IN THEM

Pls don't do this to Stephen ;_;