Eurotrash will NEVER know what an ACTUAL burger is, and what its supposed to taste like

>eurotrash will NEVER know what an ACTUAL burger is, and what its supposed to taste like
let us laugh at those retards that eat sheep brains and shit while we eat the pure pinnacle of all food. :an AMERICAN burger

Europeans can make American-style burgers at home easily. Just watch.

I don't know whether you ask your weight or muttpost.

Burgers have always the same taste anyway. It's always disgusting food, good only to have a quick sugar rush that makes you feel good for 5 minutes.

burgers are disgusting tbqh

Bun looks weak. Patty looks like shit. Cheese not melted.

based frogbro

>no avocado

tastelet detected

I had american burgers in Europe???

wrong, you THINK you know what burgers are, but you have only ate the shitty knock-offs. you have to come to burgerland for a REAL burger.

Burgers are alright, but what comes out of fast food chains unironically and unanimously belongs on the compost or in pig troughs.

how dare you be so unamerican?
get out before i use my second amendment freedom on your ass.

Do you really believe Europeans don't travel? We all have passeports, it's not like America.

I've been 3 times in the US. I even stayed 6 month for an internship.

Do you want me to prove you wrong?

1 (You) = 1 picture

t. about to cook a burger

i want to see a brit burger

Burgers are good but Strognoff is better.

Good lad. We gotta wait for my pan to soak because my neighbours will kill me if I set of the alarm at 2am. Ingredients pictured. Some Bacon and onions I fried earlier in hot sauce, brioche buns and high grade burgers.

Oh, and American """cheese""" and burger sauce :DD

>glutten free

Ha!

>he thinks american burgers are special
burgers taste the same everywhere

great, i've got nuthin to cook but frozen food, i have some beers tho.

What even is burger sauce? I don't think we have that here.

I will sit back, relax and watch you do.

Safe. I got a little ahead of myself as that pan was proper caked from round one so I wait with a cig and classy continental biere.

Basically big mac sauce. Ketchup + mustard and pickle or something.

>inb4 knife on the floor and filthy hob
Yes, I'm a slob

>stella from a can

out of all the beers you could chose from, you picked the shittiest...

**cheapest
I gotta buy some more before we do this, brb

I genuinely look down on anyone that uses those individual wrapped slices of cheese. I get you're going for a shitty version but I just can't respect anyone, american or not, that uses that shit

bon appétit lad

In France when we buy American 'cheese' it's always in this format. And we use them only for burgers, when we indulge in decadent Americanization.

Do you call it American cheese? We usually just call it 'cheap cheese' or 'machine cheese'.

American cheese is the only cheese for a proper burger.

I bought them specially because I bought burgers. It doesn't feel right with real cheese, basically what Pierre said. We have the best cheeses folks! En route to getting more biere

what is a proper burger?

yes
How do french people make burgers? genuinely curious

Hol tight and I'll show ya

why are you making a burger at 3 in the morning? Why are you cooking in the dark?

Five Guys is fucking disgusting

By the way with have five guys in France. So long for the "perfect burger that Europeans never tasted" meme.

Why not.
Now id usually do it under the grill but just cleaned my oven and cba.

Hot pan, olive oil, and salt and pepper patty down

Your from up north aren't you? Around Manchester?

Show bun pls

PAN
NICE AND HOT

Brioche bun. Sliced with big blade now under grill.
No lol. London

>Brioche
Nice, love those

>salt dries out the meat
>no dimple in centre to offset shrinkage
>olive oil flavour leeching into red meat overcomplicating things
>peppercorn will scorch
>package never listed what fat to lean ratio the beef was so you've no idea what temp, time, or size patty to use

Hate to say it but the American might have been right. Your burger game is weak

Too hot one might say

get the fuck out of my country commie

looks to be standard british cuisine

You better toast that bun you slut.

Burger sauce. Onions.

Nice screwing your pan.

clean your kitchen after you're done cooking please

this is mom yes

That's because olive oil has a smoke point of around 190°, should have used canola as it imparts little to no discernible taste and stays effective well over 200°.

>five guys
Had it. Wasn't that great

I did!
Burger, more """ cheese """ Bacon, Burger sauce. Done.

Shut up swiss piece of shit. Go back to eating cheese with holes you fucking animal.

Forgot pic.

... And one disgusting pan.

You're not the boss of me now!

Giz us a bite

At least we have normal food and nom-shitty meat. Lmao new world foodlets shouldn't even speak. You probably haven't eaten a proper meal in weeks

lmao what do you fucking now about food, punk? proper meal? meat? ha

you only know about frog legs and smelly cheese you fucking french, italian, german mutt

switzerland? rofl

I wish you could have a bite Sup Forums
It's proper naughty

>you fucking french, italian, german mutt

All of Europe is a mix of germanic, celts and latin. It's what defines 'European ethnicity' that is praised by Sup Forumstards and new worlders in general.

There's American restaurants in Europe you know...

Looks disgusting.
Is that bread? Because it looks like more like a inbreed. Call it inbread.
That mix of sauce, looks a mix of period blood and cum, please don't do that on your food.
The vegetables look putted at random, I mean americans think pizza is a vegetable so guy just put anything on it like "oh yeah veggie whatever let's put some of those shit so euros think im healthy"
Can barely see the meat, probably is ashamed to be on this middle of trash
And this cheese looks like yellow paper, do you guys eat paper? Are you a paper trash? Because that's what this looks like, trash.

You forgot slavic.

We despise those pieces of shit.

WHAT DO YOU FUCKING NOW ABOUT FOOD?
You eat monkey soup, you can fucking only afford beans and rice, and fried plantains. You luckily have cebú paper thing ''''steak''''' once every month.

Don't GET ME STARTED.
Are you shitting n 5 Guys? You're Shitting on me.
I don't appreciate your dumb posts.

You overcook steak worse than the burger I just cooked lad

This man knows what he is talking about

Fucking leaf

>americans think they've had a real burger

r8 mine pls

The brioche bun, patty, and caramelized onions look pretty tasty, not so much the cheese, but i'm picky.

Would eat with you though

Also, this might sound like a stupid question but how common are household grills in the UK?

Dunno what you mean?
I have a grill function on my oven, but I didn't want to use it because I've recently cleaned my oven-- Essentially grilling burgers would chuck a tonne of fat all over the elements and oven 'ceiling', not to mention I'd have to clean the grill-pan-thing)

Jellybeet and pineapple? WTF desu

>lmao what do you fucking now about food, punk
More than you since I've actually eaten some. Also Switzerland has the best and highest quality beef in the world meanwhile your cusine is probably just mud cakes like the Haitians
>frog legs
>Switzerland
Argennigger "education"

>chain Burgers
>ever being good
Kek.
5 guys is absolute shit son. And you're defending food that isn't even your own. You are a food cuckold. Outcomes by the lowest formes of cuisine such as American and even Brazilian monkeys

*outcooked

like anything similar to this

>that first bite of a young lamb leg that's been roasting for the whole day
>it could never compare to the minced meat of a fast food industry

I know McDonalds is powerful, but... is it really thst powerful?

>Implying that we don't have 5 Guys in Europe
wew

I wonder who could be behind this post...

>mixing everything in one bite
I hate burgers precisely for that reason

nobody even knows what you eat

Yet everyone knows what we drink

>implying fastfood is real food

Fuck dude it looks like you burnt the shit out of the edges.

Just by posting a burger from a chain automatically shows you're clueless

Vodka?

Ok, everyone with 2 braincells

>tfw American who likes chicken sandwiches and gyros better than burgers
>tfw still feel a sense of superiority to the rest of the world when I go into a Red Robin and order some dank-ass burger though

Patty game weak. Buns look trash.
>Burning the fucking meat like that
WTF
2/10 valiant effort but just doesn't cut it.

Why in God's name would you ever drink Stella from a can when it is one of the few beers where the bottle is objectively better?

I almost threw up my pain au chocolat wtf man this is a blue board

Where did the idea of burgers being the stereotypical "American food" come from anyway? Barbecue is way better and more popular, at least down here in the South. And to be completely honest with you, the South is the only part of the country that really matters when it comes to food. Northerners just copy other countries and it Jewmeat, while Southerners actually take the time to create new stuff.

Burgers are German food from Hamburg.
Barbeque has been tradition in some southern European countries long before we even knew there was a new world.

American food is a myth, it does not exist.

Roman lad, the Romans wrote the first burger recipe. it was a common street food the only difference they mixed crushed pine nuts into the meat.

Like everyone else I suppose : buns,onions, ground beef,salad leaf/tomato, American "cheese", and sauce. That's the basic homemade burger.
Served with chips (French fries for you yanks)

I don't eat meat so I don't know, either