The NSA has a giant supercomputer monitoring all digital communication across the globe both internationally and...

The NSA has a giant supercomputer monitoring all digital communication across the globe both internationally and domestically to further global imperialism and hammer out dissent.

All the information that is collected by this supercomputer is being given, without any sort of stated purpose wholesale and unfiltered to the Israeli government.

The democratic nominee has rigged the elections and has the majority mainstream media, entertainment industry and government conspiring in her favor.

The DNC is coordinating delegates to mask dissent by preventing registered delegates from entering the convention center, installing white noise machines and yelling specific choreographed chants to attempt to drown out other chants.

The democratic nominee won the nomination despite while being under investigation by the FBI, and deleted 30 thousand emails that were supposed to be scrutinized in the investigation prior to the investigation.

All of this information is now fully acknowledged by the public who actually keeps up with current events, and not just the insane lamentations of a homeless man holding a cardboard sign.

The democratic nominee has an unexplainable hole in her tongue resembling a serpent.

What is this cartoonish, ridiculous plane of existence called reality? How is the general public so stupendously ignorant to the ramifications of all this? When will the world fully destabilize from this ridiculously transparently corrupt institution that everyone hates? Will I live to see the world descend into pure chaos? Will nuclear tensions finally break within my lifetime, and will I live to die in a thermo nuclear explosion?

Other urls found in this thread:

sacred-texts.com/oto/lib70.htm
theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/11/nsa-americans-personal-data-israel-documents
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tldr

Wat

Fuck off you stupid piece of shit.

you seem like youre about to snap, so when that finally happens, make sure you take out chief serpent.

I think he means shit's fucked

The hole in her tongue is either a biopsy or caused by some disease she has.

It has fuck all to do with her being a reptilian

t. fellow reptilian

I am sane. It's the world around me that is insane.

N O M O R E L I B E R T Y
N O M O R E D E M O C R A C Y
N O M O R E F R E E D O M

I T S T H E W O R L D W E L I V E I N

I'm willing to believe that she's a biped lizard at this point.

Yeah, it caused me a bit of a headache when I came to realize this as well. Apathy and accepting the fact that 90% of people are irrational and base their beliefs on their emotions, solved it.

Mama Luigi?

Nah we're good, famalam. Peace in the 1st world, proxy wars in the 3rd world is what's still most profitable.

sacred-texts.com/oto/lib70.htm
>In this Ritual the Chief Officer representeth a Snake, because of Mercury. (the proper food of snakes is frogs.) The Mystery of Conception is the catching of the frog in silence, and the affirmation of the Will to perform this ceremony.

HURRY, SOMEONE CONSTRUCT RITUAL WHERE FROG EMITS POISON TO KILL THE SNAKE.

TRUMP = FROG
HILLARY = SNAKE

Praise kekuti for great poisons

Have you met Spike?

This is the logo for NROL-61, US spy satellite launched into geosync orbit yesterday, July 28, 2016 @ 1237 GMT (the lizard's name is "Spike")

I wonder what the NSA is up to with that, other than to fuck with your head?

just chill dude lol

lol k

At least the new patch doesn't look like 100% evil like they used to.

They're gonna have a problem with information dissemination if that's true

I haven't uttered a single thing that isn't one hundred percent confirmed and undisputed, aside from the tongue hole thing.

Sage

OP out of curiosity how do you know the Israelis are getting this data?

Hello Spaniard. You seem confused. Sage goes in the email field, actually, I take that back. It doesn't go anywhere because sage hasn't been a function that does anything for years now on Sup Forums. You might be thinking in that retarded piece of shit brain of coming back at me and saying you mean that to communicate dislike, like a Reddit downvote if you will, because you're too fucking stupid to articulate what your problem is. Well here's the thing. Sage, when it actually did something, was used to simply not bump the thread, and that was not a downvote on the 2ch boards that Sup Forums is based off of. So please, kill yourself. Thank you for reading, and continue doing whatever the fuck it is people in Spain people do.

You have entered another dimension, a dimension not only of satire and hyperbole but of irony. A journey into a wondrous land of memetics. Next stop, the Sup Forums Zone!"

Not OP, but I'm bored.

theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/11/nsa-americans-personal-data-israel-documents

As another member of 5 Eyes, you got some crazy shit going on, bong. Look up JTRIG sometime.

It was stated somewhere in the giant convoluted mess of documents that came out of the Wikileaks release that started the PRISM debacle to begin with. I can't be arsed to actually find the specific document but I'm sure some savvy google search terms could pull up something pertinent.

Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society

Doesn't that article say that the data is also shared with the UK, Australia, New Zealand and Canada? This doesn't seem to be part of some Jewish conspiracy, more so Western in general it would seem.

If you know of a way I can change the world, feel free to share.

Don't get me wrong, I do try to convince reasonable people.

Once again, we are the blind men feeling the elephant and trying to figure out what it is. There is definitely something out there, but identifying it exactly is beyond out powers right now.

people don't do their own research.
its plain and simple. they just see trump and think "why does a millionaire wants to be president, fuck him!" and call it a day.

people don't look up anything, they only care about their 9-5 jobs and being in eternal cognitive dissonance

Thermonuclear? Get with the times man. If you're going to die in an explosion, it won't be thermonuclear.

Ah, but Israel isn't even a member of our little English clan like the rest. They probably get the data because of the "special relation$hip" that we have with them.

>had*

Start a cult, so you can learn to convince unreasonable people, too.

Is there something more powerful than thermonuclear weapons now?

i know i sound like a normie when saying this. but facebook is a pretty powerful tool

Neutron bombs, microwave death rays, lasers, zyka, ebola, superbacteria that ignores antibiotics, packs of wild niggers.

A neutron bomb is classified as a thermonuclear weapon.

zuckerberg figured that out a long time ago, greatest ally