What the FUCK was his problem?

What the FUCK was his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kQczpKNsIeI
youtube.com/watch?v=gniaKsW8HPA
youtube.com/watch?v=dW-tnkmEdtc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6mtOae5hk74
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he sucked as a stage mage, got boo´ed, then he swore revenge on all mages by revealing tricks lmao

probably bitter and failed magician offered a lot of money
also that show fucking sucked. I remember one trick when they made an elephant disappear.
They had the elephant surrounded by a crowd of people who were not in on the trick. They put a giant cloth over the elephant and then it was gone.
The trick was that the audience was in on it and they drove away the elephant where the camera wasn't looking. fucking shite

I wish he had revealed this one.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kQczpKNsIeI

>wanting to find out how magicians do their tricks
the most no-fun-allowed and pleb shit there is

also get

that's mindfreak, i can tell by the pixels

Hooks and cables. They were in on it. It's the camera angle that prevents you from seeing it

Reveal this:

youtube.com/watch?v=gniaKsW8HPA

the tricks are all readily available, so fox (or whoever it was) though it would be a good idea to make a show "revealing" the tricks.

fun show.

IT IS I... VALENTINO!

why do people link to gets in other threads. is that your post? American Gods isn't related to Val Valentino

>The trick was that the audience was in on it and they drove away the elephant where the camera wasn't looking. fucking shite
And how do you thing it happens in reality?

because they're HYPE
Kappa

You can pick holes in that easily. She's clearly in on it for one, nice baggy clothing to cover any sort of harness, long thick hair that conveniently just reaches the floor.

Just checking
>

isn't the point of a magic show to fool the audience? if the audience is in on the tricks it's literally a waste of time

youtube.com/watch?v=dW-tnkmEdtc

this is literally the first result on google

Copperfield did the same shit with the statue of liberty. There is literally no other way to do this. Sorry bro

not really, it's to entertain.

And sometimes, it doesn't matter if you know how the trick is done or not, it's still fun to watch. I mean, we all know that the magician isn't an actual wizard anyway.

He's referring to the Copperfield tv specials where he made large objects disappear. Like the statue of Liberty

The black surface probably has areas controlled by magnets in the cards that cover over coins.
I can't say how he does it when the cards disappear though, maybe he has a flesh coloured magnetic ring, or that tattoo on his finger is cover for a magnet

How does Dynamo do that? Is his foot locked down to the floor or something when he sets himself up for it?

You're thinking way too hard about this. It's a trick table. That's it.
t. Stage Magician who fooled Penn & Teller

yeah you can buy those shoes.

Have you been on Fool Us?

It's a monitor. The real coins and petals never touch the "table".
The rest is sleight of hand and amazing timing.

He didn't even touch the black board/surface to make the coins disappear .

This video explains nothing

Weights in his lower legs, a locking frame at his knees and good core strength.

> It's a monitor

Coins have reflection on them.

Admit it, you only watch magic to see the reactions of niggers.

Reminder that he was revealed to be a manlet

Yes. That's why I said I fooled them.
>inb4 cookie
I'm not that hack.

They were in the street. Anyone who passed by would have seen the wires. Perhaps he can actually make people levitate?

She made a woman levitate without her hair being close to the floor tho.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6mtOae5hk74

Has being on that show gotten you laid?

>David Copperfield insists his levitation trick doesn't use wires or harnesses
>Moves a ring over the person to prove this
>Turns out it really was a harness and wire, just a really complex and expensive one

You've never seen a non-reflective monitor then, I guess.

No, although there were a ton of sluts in Vegas that would suck your dick and trade you chlamydia for a card trick. I'm still a lonely beta male that lives show to show.

>over 2 years ago doctors said that he has only 1 year to live due to terminal illness
>is still alive
??

It waa a trick

Michael Jackson did this before it was cool.