Teen Titans Go "Operation: Dude Rescue" talkback thread

New Teen Titans Go! half hour special airs at 6:30 EST. Unlike PPG this one's actually a half hour long. Also it's a Raven/Starfire/Jinx/Terra/and Rose Wilson episode.

It's called "Operation: Dude Rescue" for a reason.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!6lY3kSIZ!Uf3M8hry4jWUwr7O2YSYjTAzQaWoQlW691veFCFABgk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Operation: Dude Rescue
sounds horribly "GRRRRLLLLLLLLLLL power"

Two threads about this. And no one replied. Stop samefagging. Everyone only cares about the upcoming shitty crossover

i'm not the op of

>chivalry is dead

Edgy Raven

>It's a competent girls, stupid boys, GRRRL power episode

Society continues its decay

>More Rose

Man. I like Jynx, Terra, Raven, Starfire, and Rose.
and I love watching them all fight together.
Why do we have to watch it through the filter of another "Girls vs. Boys" kind of lens. Just have a girls night 5 of them kicking ass and being cute.

Why does the Powerpuff Girls thread have more people in it?

>GRRRRLLLLLLLLLLL power

Think of it more like Girls Night 2.0

Because NuPPG is More Shitty then this

because this is the old shitty reboot show.
Now an even newer shittier reboot has come along and everyone need to dump on it while its in vogue.

The Puppet King episode is honestly one of my favorite Teen Titans episodes, so girl power isn't that bad a thing.

>no best girl
DROPPED

Wow. Like the top 1/3 of this picture looks like ass.

That whole special was really weird. Half of it was great and half of it sucked hard. It felt as if they were trying too hard to extend an eleven minute episode out into 22 minutes. Also I don't know why the episode felt like it had a "Girls vs. Boys" vibe to it. It was pointless and getting all of the girls together to amount to nothing felt like a let down. They didn't even save the guys at the end. Although Robin's moments were definitely the best tonight. Really weird episode. There was no point in the extra gender war shit in it. I would have rather just had a half-hour special about Jinx. She's nuts.

Especially with a title like "Operation: Dude Rescue", this episode is not like the Puppet King episode of the old show. The Puppet King episode just happened to have all the guys be kidnapped, and Starfire and Raven had to rescue them. This episode is a stupid "battle of the sexes" episode that continues the whole "girls rule, boys drool" idiocy that just wants to further drive a wedge between the sexes. They did the same shit in that episode where Raven and Starfire bust Jinx out of jail.

Look, I'm a grill, and I'm all about showing girls being cool and badass, and I have no problem with them rescuing the boys, in fact I fucking love it. But could we please stop trying to have these antagonistic vibes between men and women in fiction? It's tiring, it's stupid, and it doesn't further us as a species.

No MEGA?

>its a GIRL POWER episode

tits or gtfo

>But could we please stop trying to have these antagonistic vibes between men and women in fiction?
If only

But the folks up top were influenced by COMINFORM approved teachers and mentors, so they wont stop until we hang them.

Well, at least the boys are considered valuable enough to be rescued.

>it's a 'it's a' post

>1000 boys vs girls episodes
>no gender bending episode

I know that you writters lurk here. Please, this writte itself.

That episode was good because it had character development for, and between, Starfire and Raven. And character development is the last thing that can be expected from a purely gag series like TTG.

Sorry, hun, but the Great Tumblr Authority has decreed that it is [CURRENT YEAR] and masculinity must be cured stat.

TTG is shit, and the original TT rolls in it's grave

But hot damn this episode was actually pretty enjoyable, if more episodes were like this I wouldn't hate it

Had to work today.

Good news i recorded it
Bad news. its was from my DVR which can only do 720x480

Does anyone want the powerpuff girls one or no.

Someone else got PPG, don't worry about that one.

Download LInk Here

mega.nz/#!6lY3kSIZ!Uf3M8hry4jWUwr7O2YSYjTAzQaWoQlW691veFCFABgk

Were any of you guys triggered by Robin's parents in the last ep? (Rad Dudes)

They had TWO misandry-themed "half hour specials" in one day. Is CN deliberately trying to drive away their male audience?

no they want boys to become gay transgender trap queer sjws

anyway i give this episode a 9/10 the boys trying to get themselves out was pretty clever

>Jinx, why do you have the bucket?

>CONFETTI

I *almost* liked this episode until near the end when the man-hating became full blown.

I couldn't believe it at first, but then when they just turned out to be parodies of sitcom cliches, and in his head, I calmed down.