Who are you more afraid of/hyped for when we get to see these big space raisins finally make it to the big screen?

Who are you more afraid of/hyped for when we get to see these big space raisins finally make it to the big screen?
I'm worried for Darkseid because >DCEU, and also for Thanos because for 4 years of hyping, he hasn't done anything.

Snyder could gave us a GREAT darkseid.

I'm worried Johns influence will fuck up darkseid.

Wait, you're worried that somebody else is going to ruin something Zack Snyder is working on?

I wanna fuck both of them.

I'm ready to die for darksied even if it means killing myself over the horrible movie

At least the omega beams will look cool

BvS is way better than JL origins or Darkseid war so yes.

I have seen neither of those but I have seen BvS and I can't imagine it being better than anything, except maybe Man of Steel.

If Thanos and Darkseid had sex who would be the bottom?

Darkseid would be the power bottom.

Isent justice league going to be a mother box scavenger hunt

For 4 years of hyping, people will be upset that Thanos will just lose to himself.

Unless they ignore that part of his character

When it comes to Darkseid, I'm not incredibly hyped for him but I really want to see the Furies. And since I doubt they are going to have them. I think they're going to fuck Darkseid up by over correcting for BvS and have him fighting several times in the movie. JUST A GUESS.

I'm kind of excited for the gauntlet. More so than Thanos I'm hoping for some crazy bullshit that Really only Thor Hulk VIsion and Witch can even begin to handle and the rest of the Avengers just get tossed from left to right for the better part of two movies.

I disagree. Call it better, fine, but it would be barely better, not "way better"

If Thanos doesn't beat down Hulk and break Caps shield I will be upset.

Who wins
Thanos vs. Darkseidm in a battle of merchandise

>Rips Vision's gem out of his head
>Later on the gauntlet begins to resist Thanos and you hear Jarvis from the gauntlet, because he became one with the gem
>Avengers Assemble

Darkseid will be good if the writer actually understands the horrors of fascism.

Thanos will be good if they actually make it about him being in love with death.

Both are somewhat unlikely scenarios but a lesser version of Darkseid (Morrison/Johns tier) is still better than a lesser version of Thanos.

You could make the argument that Thanos has been behind everything in the MCU so far. Most of the conflict has been related to the infinity stones and the acquisition of them.

>Thanos will be good if they actually make it about him being in love with death.

Already confirmed by Brolin himself.

Initially, I was worried that Marvel was going to beat WB to the punch with Thanos, honestly after rewatching his scene in GotG, it just occurred to me how bland and cartoonish he was there. Everything about him just comes off as a super bad Saturday morning cartoon villain. Even his voice and dialogue aren't particularly notable, coming off as more of generic bad guy really.

I have a lot of worries for the DCEU but hopefully they won't fuck up Darkseid. All they need to do is give us classic 'Seid, cast someone good in the role, and write something memorable. It could be a Faora moment, goddammit.

Yeah, when Ultron failed Thanos made the decision to get his ass up and handle it himself.

Is Death going to be a character? Even if she's just a hallucination or something I'm okay with that?

If he's just a nihilist who's "in love with death" and Death isn't anthropomorphic than I'm not okay with it.

>Yeah, when Ultron failed Thanos made the decision to get his ass up and handle it himself.

...In 2018.

He's got a dinky space chair, it'll take a while to get to earth

Thanos is this big, purple Space Ernest Hemingway type that gets into fights and throws furniture around when he enters the premisis. Basically an eloquent cosmic gorilla, but still a gorilla.

Darkseid is the ultimate schemer, an embodiment of cold, unsympathetic order.

He confirmed she'll be a woman so yes.

In fact, a carving of her already showed up in Guardians.