Redheads

Hey guys quick question
>Are ginger genes the best genes?
since they like the whitest of the nordic whites.
I did some poor research and it seems redhead grey eyes woman and brow hair green eye man have the highest IQ.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rYy4gWeVTFE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

reds are mongols look it up

Actually, dark brown hair, dark brown eyed men have the highest IQ on the globe.
Especially chubby ones.

>calls a redhead a ginger
>a ginger is someone with "red" hair but also along with it they have what would be considered an excessive amount of freckles as well
>that's not a ginger, son, it's a redhead
>stupid fucking people will be the death of us all

If you guys ain't gonna answer than at least post ginger qts

All redheads are sluts

The red pigment affects their brain

Redhead men are impotent cucks

t. self-hating leprechaun

redhead master race reporting in, there's a billion dollar industry for inferiors to pretend they have that color.

Do you ever wonder what the sun feels like?

Gingers lack souls, so no.

Boy must they be paranoid about everyone wanting to fuck their daughters.

They mat be the whitest, but they sure are pretty ugly.

I burn less than the redhead stereotype, funnily enough (like I need to try to get burned to get a sunburn)

So they have less IQ and the woman are sluttier? sources?

Also this.
Redheads only have red hair while gingers have that uber pale skin complexion that prevents them from tanning and is often accompanied by unusual amounts of freckles.
Red hair in women is linked to a higher IQ yet the cause is not yet known and may not even be a genetic component.

How intelligent you turn out is partially at least a question of how your mind is challenged while growing up. Getting everything based on ones looks leaves most pretty girls pretty dumb but red hair is not a universal fetish i.e. some love it others hate it so no matter the looks a ginger may not be able to rely on them alone.
It could also just be genetic but the circumstances of maturing make it hard to test properly.

All I know is that it sucks being attracted to redheads because all of the attractive ones are either crazy or taken. It's like finding a shiny in Pokemon, fucking impossible.

redheads are usually hardcore leftists and niggerlovers. fail

Shit is weird because I find her atractive...

change redheads to women and it makes more sense

disgusting

>Red hair in women is linked to a higher IQ
I would like source and info about the men.

Still hot desu.

Daily reminder that redhair was like a quarter of the world and even Muhammad had it.

Whilst redhead women are all crazy.
Mein Gott they're sexy.

Have brown hair green eyes. Certainly much smarter than your average oz fag but not particularly smart.

ginger here. can confirm i have very high iq

they are from ireland. half of the population is ginger mate.

wow. When I actually think about it, this is 100% true based on the redheads i know

Ginger genes are shit they can't spend two seconds in the sun or else they die of skin cancer. Their skin usually gets wrinkly much earlier too.

USA, Russia, Ireland and Britain probably have the largest red hair population

true master race

Odd, I had a slightly different map with Brittany at 5-10%

What is it about redheads that makes my dick diamond?

I don't get it. Why am I so turned on by them?

>that patch in Russia

What happened?

>Whilst redhead women are all crazy.

all woman are crazy, how do those differ?

Stupid Austrailian, you've never even encountered a red head. They're superior beauties you can only be jealous of from a distance.

We do have resistance to the sun, we're not vampires, this shit myth needs to stop.

thank you based qt redhead grills for existing and being pretty and stuff

same

Lol.. not a red head alive that doesn't know it takes two to tango the act of passing your genes on. Recessive genes at that. Only trash redheads date outside of red or blonde. Or at the least outside of white.

The attempt to say they don't have souls was most likely created by Jew's to promote a multicultural society. And based on this thread /lol/ still falls for their tricks.

You want a white society? Promote ginger pride it goes completely against the current narrative

whew

scarcity

your dick understands it just as your stomach does food.

sadly, they are into tattoos so much as well.

must be the potato nigger genes.

Udmurtia.

trash

Explains why we are all so smart in Sicily.

Huh. Neat.

They are Finnic, right?

> tfw have ginger girlfriend who doesn't have tattoos, hasn't been blacked and isn't American

Redheads are actually pretty common here. It's rad.

TFW no red head gf.

How do you know she never fucked a nigger

Blonde blue eyes and Red haired Green eyes are the most beautiful White people I've ever seen.

youtube.com/watch?v=rYy4gWeVTFE

See what you get Sup Forums

>mouthfeed me
I didn't mention men because they don't fall out of the statistics like the women which is why I lean twards the nurture argument in this difference.
>disgusting
pic related

I understand "best genes" as the ones that provide the individual with the strongest (able to survive) body and means to reproduce as best as he/she can. So, in this case, redhead means "best genes" cause everybody wanna fuck them. I heard some research shows female redheads have more sex. I presume this means they get more good options than "usual" or "not amusing" women.

tl;dr yeah imo

READ HEADED ASIAN AUSTRALIAN PLEASE ID BE THE GRAVY ON HER POUTINE

they all have trash brown eyes though.
I like redheads better with blue eyes.

why can I not get the strapping gentleman in the back

Repeating digits and you drink yourself stupid with pops

first is god-tier

they would have good genes, if they would have a soul

Maybe its just the brit in me but I feel like fucking the Irish.

>the guy not being available.

Best means smarter you fucking degenerate.

>imo
great souces

This. Red hair is overrated. True gingers are more like orange-heads than "red" heads. It's fetishized because of the use of henna by prostitutes in biblical times.

Gingers are more likely to have physical deformities, be retarded or of low intelligence, and to be shitty generally.

Finno-Ugric. Permic branch.

Go prep the bull.

Cmon dad

The answer is yes. I married a Montana redhead. She's given me 3 kids so far. She hunts and fishes with me. She barrel raced quarter horses when she was a girl and she's has our daughter doing the same. Stubborn with a fiery temper which makes things interesting.

What? No, dude. Red hair is linked to retardation and a higher likelihood of Down's and full blown autism.

Most of the women you're posting are also not true gingers. Hair dye is a thing, you know, and women realize that there are men out there who fetishize red hair so dye their hair accordingly. Wise up.

How tall is the first one?

Flush your shit you fucking blaxican spic nigger. Fucking disgusting shitskin.

In your dictionary "best" means that.

That's what opinion means. In the end it all comes to something personal.

please give me far left or far right..

>which race has the bigegst IQ?
>In the end it all comes to something personal.

fucking monkey

My house have european standards, you think i'm a poorfag who lives in his mom's basement like you?

GIFF ALL OF THEM EVEN THE DUDE.

fuck off no'ke

>I did some poor research and it seems redhead grey eyes woman and brow hair green eye man have the highest IQ.

>far right
>that man's face

let me guess, you like gentle fendom

thanks but that is trash, post good stuff

Uhh. No.

Where the fuck did you read this question? No wonder you can't even write. OP used IQ as something that might be of influence. I chose to disregard it picking the evolutional perspective in which high IQ may not be necessary. Genes want animals to reproduce.

>muh cuckoldry
sure m8 just dont get shot in that favela of yours
>Most of the women you're posting
Okay so I hate to tell every summerfag this but beside every posts flag is an ID with which you can identify posters. You may want to use that feature to avoid mixing up posters in the future.
Also I did not post fake gingers that is OP.
>down
Yes redheads to produce more down kiddies but that doesn't subtract from red head women having statistically a higher IQ. Age is a much more important factor to reduce risk of down.
The autism thing seems to be legit tho Ill have to look it up further.

She'd be hot if she lost 20 lbs.

Absolutely
t. non-biased ginger

seems like they forgot to remove niggers and spics from the data. among whites, brown hair tops the IQ charts

What is the appeal of that?

rating them in order of fuckability. if you disagree, you're just wrong, this is not a subjective thing here, this is an absolute