When will the Hebrews take back thier rightful clay from Arab migrants?

When will the Hebrews take back thier rightful clay from Arab migrants?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malayan_Emergency
youtu.be/6tsxnjmi4IM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When will the hebrews die?

When will we see the radioactive fires rain upon Nips for their war crimes and anime.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malayan_Emergency

>Japan
>Warcrimes

We are not Germans

The "arabs" there are more related to the native jews than the white ashkenazis that migrated in from europe

Why did Israel give back Sinai to Egypt? Was that one of the worst decision of all time?

>another_jap_warcrime_denial_thread.gif

Pressure from the (((international community))). Israel btfo a large coalition of Arabs in the six-day war and conquered all those lands. Giving them back is what shows you that military victory doesn't mean what it used to.

Why won't the international community recognize the golan heights as israel already? It's not like there is any palestinians living there, they've already had it for 50 years, and syria's in pieces anyways

Why do people think Palestine is originally Arab?

at this point I doubt it real semites will purge the Khazar problem they have.

such are the consequences for allowing them to settle in the golan heights in the first place.

then what it is?

lol you dont make land give aways by (((community preassure))) and if anyone knows this its jews.

Egypt was pointing the real big guns right where it mattered and they had no choice.

It used to be its own thing. The bible even proves it.

We wuz Aramaics
We wuz Hebrews
We wuz Canaanites
We wuz Isrealites

Not even memeing

What so only countries on the arabian peninsula are arab according to you?

they are black muslims jews

Arab came from the Arabian Peninsula so yes
We got Arabized thanks to the Arab invasion

When will nips stop oppressing the proud Okinawan nation?

Yes and the arab invasion happened what, 1300 years ago.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love it if aramaic speaking christians took back iraq and syria, and coptic (egyptian) speaking christians took back egypt. The world would be a better place.

It's kinda similar to British invasion of Ireland and why most Irish speak English instead of Irish.

We are slowly getting rid of the Arabian identity tho

christians are too big a pussies and lamb for the slaughter and their "though shall not kill" and "turn the other cheek" commandments their "god" gave gave them gets seriously in the way of that.

This region will never have anything to say in the middle east

EVER

>We are slowly getting rid of the Arabian identity tho
what

What part of the middle east are you from? I thought UAE was originally arab

Mandatory viewing for would be ethnic cleansers.

youtu.be/6tsxnjmi4IM

Jews want Al Aqsa mosque.

They tried to hijack it earlier, this is their next attempt.

and how mexicans are taking over usa

Their ethnic cleansing through simply buying real estate is brilliantly simple.

I have some Syrian family members that stopped calling themselves as Arabs. A lot of us strart to realize when Arabs in the gulfs don't see as as real Arabs

UAE is Arab but I'm Palestinian

So what is the new category?

Area federal
Some people call themselves as Arameans and Assyrian/Syrian

Fascinating.

Hmmm why did I type the capchca in my comment box?
Sorry I just had 4 hours of sleep

Because to be honest we didn't have much to do with it, the negev is already nothing but military bases and rocks, keeping Sini would mean we'd have more nothing we need to protect.

Why don't you guys just let the palestinians take over jordan?

in b4 that was a korean soldier

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahah

Hahah calling themselves arameans while still speaking arabic, what a joke

korean detected.

Fixed

Arabic and Aramaic is pretty close to each other
It won't be hard for Levant to go back to Aramaic once they start teaching Aramaic

First, Most of Sinai is a desert, variating from dust in the north and mountains in the south.
Second, they could not hold it forever.

Because every bleeding heart liberal gets asshurt. Global condemnation is the only thing stopping the Israelis from evicting the Arabs.

Reminder that """""hebrews"""" or """""Israelis""""" mentioned in The Bible were not from todays Middle-East.
What The Bible actually refers to are BLACK Ethiopian Jews.
You have been told lies your whole life.

Jews forfeited the rights to the land when they split Solomon's kingdom in two then sold it to the Babylonians.

11And when her sister Aholibah saw this, she was more corrupt in her inordinate love than she, and in her whoredoms more than her sister in her whoredoms. 12She doted upon the Assyrians her neighbours, captains and rulers clothed most gorgeously, horsemen riding upon horses, all of them desirable young men. 13Then I saw that she was defiled, that they took both one way, 14And that she increased her whoredoms: for when she saw men pourtrayed upon the wall, the images of the Chaldeans pourtrayed with vermilion, 15Girded with girdles upon their loins, exceeding in dyed attire upon their heads, all of them princes to look to, after the manner of the Babylonians of Chaldea, the land of their nativity: 16And as soon as she saw them with her eyes, she doted upon them, and sent messengers unto them into Chaldea. 17And the Babylonians came to her into the bed of love, and they defiled her with their whoredom, and she was polluted with them, and her mind was alienated from them.

Book of Ezekiel chapter 23

They also denied the true messiah because he did not deliver the physical kingdom of bloodshed and slaughter that they desired. For this sacrilege, the temple of Jerusalem would fall in 70 AD. Since then, more Christian and Muslim blood has been spilled for the Holy Land than any Jew has ever been willing to give since the time of David. Only in the modern era did they gain the courage to steal it from the natives who are closer in blood to the original tribes of Israel than the so-called European Jews who chose to inhabit the region, and even then it was a tossup between the Levant and Argentina.

H A V A N A G U I L A
A
V
A
N
A

G
U
I
L
A

>stopping the Israelis from evicting the Arabs
You never read any UN resolution, do you?

The only country that support Israel are USA and Canada, and some weird islands that are just military bases and have no autonomy. Still, they manage to go against every UN decision and continue stealing Palestine farms and demolish their homes to build Jewish settlements.

By evicting the Arabs I mean pushing the entire population of the gaza strip into the sea, and killing any Arab terrorist that decides to remain there.

Boy, you really love your tv. Am I right?

Shut the fuck up, you underage retard. I hope your father Abdullah bin Turki beats the shit out of you for being an autistic waste of space.

I still don't fully understand why you guys all call himself Arabs. I mean, Arabs come from the Arabic peninsula, and the Arab language is not really that homogeneous from what i have read.
So far, people have explained to me that "being arab" is more a cultural thing, rather than a ethnic thing...

t. Muhammad bin abdul hamed al mahmoud

I think he is an Afghan. I have talked to one living in Australia and probably is the same.

That's what retards say, Arab might be a pan-ethnicity nowadays, but even fucking Iranians trace their paternal heritage to Arab tribes.

The only people who aren't Arab are basically mutts who can't trace their heritage AKA rape babies with whore mothers.

What make them Arabs?
The ME had a shitload of cultures since the beginning of civilization. Not to mention the foreign conquerers, like Greeks, Romans, Scythians, Mongols...

Paternal descent, I literally just told you.

But he come from the Arabic peninsula? What made your father Arab?

Do you not know what Paternal descent means?

Father side?

What did he mean by this?

The virgin semitic vs THE CHADIC

There was no terrorism before Israel.

Yes, it doesn't mean only your father, it means his father and his father's father. Your descent comes from a tribe, which comes from another tribe, which comes from an older tribe, etc.

For Arabs, genealogy is important. I stated that in my earlier post, this even still applies to modernity because heritage is listed by governments and such.

I did not know that.

I wouldn't wish that happened though, because that's the sign of the Greater Calamity.

> Golan Heights
> palestinians
Uhm, they're Syrian?

B-b-but mount Sinai! You can't just let Moses down like that, man.

Honestly every time we took land from Arabs it was a horrible mistake.

The problem is that they are full of Arabs. Administrating Arabs is hell.

Israel will take Al-Aqsa and demolish it
Jared Kushner and the Trump Corporation will build the third temple upon its ruins
And then he'll sell it to the Saudis to settle his huge debts

There's no syrians living there either