FRANCE YES

FRANCE YES

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nsVIVSyDLjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zWWdhHod_6o
afdphe.org/sites/default/files/bilan_afdphe_2014.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Submission_(novel)
youtube.com/watch?v=_h_cye6_ydw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Translate faggot

Google translate, idiot

>Bretagne is a PS stronghold
>Barely 200 all 5 departments

>FN heartland
>Highest rates outside Paris

The percentage of people susceptible to radicalisation.

radically fucked up.

If France converts to Mohamedan they at least could nuke Shitsrael and its Principates of NY, LA, Miami, London.

Is this radicalisation to Islam, Nationalism or both?

French Civil war when?

Islam.

Soon.

I don't speak any french but its not fucking hard to figure out what
>personnes susceptibles de radicalisation
translates to in english

Learn to linguistics you slav fuck

>50% plus in many of the places
Goodbye Pierre.

>TFW I live at the border
Fuck you France. Stop importing animals

The France and Germany we knew will henceforth be called

CLASSICAL FRANCE and CLASSICAL GERMANY

It's not percentages, Ivan
>number of signaled persons susceptible to radicalisation
>persons

Nice (Nizza in Eyetalian) was supposed to be a Italian city, Giuseppe Garibaldi was born there and he is a hero in Brazil with his wife.

>50%

That's 50 islamists you retard

Not percentages?

What a dumbass map!

>French Civil war when?
Soon. Maybe 2017.

Politics can do anything, radicalisation is an election bubble. All religious representatives are so ambiguous as politicians.

I know. My family is from Nice

>Number of signalings of people susceptible to radicalization
>then it has a map of departments
>Paris et ces "banlieues" are all fucked
>Pretty much entire "Ild de France" is fucked
>the entire French Riviere is fucked
>Bordeaux, Lille, Lyon, Strasbourg, Mullhouse also fucked

>All those potential happenings
>This is about to get good
Who comfy?

>There is more islamists in big cities

How surprising is that

Should not have put it in French then.

frogbros, any major cities in those white/grey areas or are they pretty much 100% rural?

>16 à vous

CAN'T WAKE UP

NOW I'M SCARED

The last mad shitskin attacked a church in a small French town.

I know some French people and they said that even small cities are getting their share of Mohamedans.

>vous

20*

Normandy has barely 150 madmen out of over 3 mil people. I bet most of those are in Rouen too.

>Corsica
>1-10

Looks like it works

No rules with major cities or rural landscapes.
Radicalisation starts anytime, anywhere.

>tfw toulousain

100% rural. Every major city is now infected by sandniggers.

Also,

>anywhere

At least where there are arabs.

This is a map of terrorist shitskins that have been reported, that people know about

in the black it's not 50 only, it's 50 and more, like it could be 200

there is about 20% muslim pigs in France.
at least half of those are radicalized

1 out of 10 people in France can run you over with a truck and kill 80 other people in the process

you'd think they would react after The Bataclan, the didn't do shit, they lit candles and a bunch of fucking muslim apologist were on TV...

you'd think they would react after Nice, they put a pile of garbage on the street to spit on it, they lit candles

A fucking Christian Priest gets his throat cut off, right in his fucking church, they still do nothing

This filthy country is DEAD and should be considered a terrorist country

La Rochelle
>historical harbour, main commerce hub with the Carribeans for a couple centuries, not a very large town but still a bit lively, really comfy
Poitiers
>used to be important, now a pretty empty and boring town
Charlevilles Mézière, Bar-Le-Duc, Mendes, Aurillac, Epinal
>either deserted industrial/mining towns or rural centers. Few signalments for a good reason.

reminder that "radicalisation" is a bit of a myth: if they wear the niqab or burka, they're already salafists of some description, and the mosque they frequent probably has a stockpile of kalashnikovs in a back room

when you see so many women in major cities walking around wearing trash bags, it's not a good sign.

It's a town very close to one of the big Norman cities (Rouen, complete parisian shithole nos). It's basically that city's banlieue.

They're waiting for 2017 because they have hope to get the Front National elected.

When you get in a town with more than 5000 inhabitants, you might meet arabs.

Could you please explain to me why a little city like Perpignan is in the fucking black zone?

i would like hollande to explain how this is not genocide

>number of reports of people likely to radicalization
So, there is basically no place in France without Muslims communities?

It happened in a poor suburban era, not some isolated villages.
These are precisely the most dangerous zones. Inner-city areas are targets but not places where possible radicals live because these are often coming from poor background and living in a larger town is particularly expensive these days.

Perpignan and much of the south is most. This town bas gangs terrorizing the population in the very centre basically every night. They're dozens and break into houses even if you're here etc.

Is lost* my bad.

>La Rochelle
Depends where. But you're right, there's no sandniggers nor niggers in most areas.
>Poitiers
Completely fucked, arabs everywhere
>Charlevilles Mézière, Bar-Le-Duc, Mendes, Aurillac, Epinal
Never went there

this
they are all over
but to be fair a map of Sweden or Germany might look similar

they still lie about the suicide bomber in Germany, even the French media has reported that he was a migrant and screamed allhahu ackbar

The mediteranean coast has had a lot of muslims since the colonial era due to french presence in the Maghreb. It has caused some problems for decades but before the rise of radical islam, it was mostly your average "unintegrated community is stuck in poverty" and what derives from it (overall violence, drugs and weapon trading, small organized crime, etc)
Due to this large presence, the people were especially prone to recieve stuff like some of ther FN's fearmongering and it might have something to do with the signaled people. There are undoubtedly some genuine threats that were pointed at but probably not all of them had some ground to be invastigated.

A few months ago, some arabs threw rocks or something like that on a firefighter's vehicle (don't ask me why, it's fairly common in France, they're retards).
Corsicans did some manly protest and sacked a mosque, it made it to the national newspapers. You know, the usual "these people are racist blablabla".

The day there's an actual happening over there, it's gonna be a bloodbath :DDDD

Hollande is an irresponsible among others ones.

Maybe in tens cities where is no Internet.

Fucking shit man.....
I used to go there has a small kid for vacation with my parents, nothing but white people, very relaxed, and close to great beaches like Canet...

the city looked like a painting

fuck is that horrible

I really wonder how the FLNC import these guns. I know there's a lot of hunters in Corsica, but getting a bazooka on the black market is hard. Do they directly go to some East countries ?

Possible. There are also a lot of ties with italian mobs and the like.

Yo frenchbros

I'm going to Nice for three days in August

Also going to go to Monaco and Provence during that time.

Am I fucked?

>Perpignan

I just wrote 'Perpignan' in the Youtube and this is one of the first videos that showed up:

youtube.com/watch?v=nsVIVSyDLjQ

Shitskins EVERYWHERE

This

I don't live in Corsica but three weeks ago there were an event named 'Bourse aux armes' in my village of assholes. You can extrapolate.

That's rap, what did you expect ?

Didn't know that French was so easy to translate.

After fall or URSS and then Kosovo there was A LOT of weapons that transited by Italy to Middle East and North Africa thanks to the mafia.

The number of muslim women who wear the niqab in france is in the double digits. At most a few tens of thousands wear a veil at all.

What about Brittany? That's a high level. I thought they didn't have many foreigners and were more insular with "muh culture."

Again, paranoia fueled by all the recent events and the fearmongering that followed them.
We're talking about signaled people, not actual arrests and investigations.

I would put my affairs in order before leaving if I were you.

Bretons aren't insular anymore than danes or norwegians are.

Also the only surprising one is Cotes d'Armor. It's still less than 200.

Fuck

"Small" weapons come from everywhere (guns from the white markets that get stolen/disappear, war zone, counterfeit guns, ... I remember years ago they attacked an empty police station in Corsica to steal guns).
I have no clue whether it's truthful or not but I've been told a handgun goes for about 200€.

Rocket launchers and things like that come from (ex) war zones, there's obviously no white market for these in France. Eastern europe, Africa, places like that.
No clue about price but I expect serious hardware is VERY expensive. And while you can find cheap counterfeit AKs pretty much anywhere there's organized crime (= anywhere in the world), I've heard they're not reliable at all.

Anyway, when you consider how easy it is to make weapons (google "AK shovel"), it's easy to understand why there are so many around.

More Perpignan RAP VIDEO with shitskins:

youtube.com/watch?v=zWWdhHod_6o

There is no safe cities in France.

>Mendes, either deserted industrial/mining towns
or rural centers. Few signalments for a good
reason.

Went to Marvejols 6 years ago. This Lozere's sub-prefecture has not a serious mayor.

Looks pretty bad. Civil war soon I think

Translate pls

good news for once

Oh, and another thing to consider.

It is pretty well known the corsican mafia unofficial "help" for the negotiations of legit arms trade in Africa, as well as supporting specific african politicians. Check out Michel Tomi for instance (but it's one among many).

They're pretty much contractors running black ops for french intelligence / military industry.

But I'm sure it's a coincidence the ringleaders, despite everyone knowing who they are, never get arrested and even get invited the the Elysée Palace. François Hollande's (ex?) girlfriend lived in a very luxurious apartment in Paris belonging to one of the ringleaders, without paying any rent.

But I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

Percentage of new borns being tested for sickle cell disease.
Only "at risk" new borns are tested.
At risk = black / brown.
So it's pretty much the percentage of babies that are non white.

percentage of newborns diagnocised with Sickle-Cell-Disease that stormtards think can evaluate the perfentage of black or "brown" kids despite the fact that it is not exclusive to these groups in any way and has been present in european people before.
Not to mention that these are the results of positive tests. Less than half of newborns are tested in the first place, meaning that at most you have 20%.
Facts : check'em

It's mostly present in niggers though.

You're completely wrong.

It's not the amount of positive testing, but the amount being tested, whether it's negative or positive.

And according to the HAS, which dictates who gets tested and who doesn't, only blacks and brown should be tested, because it's a genetic disease that's not present AT ALL in european people.

You only get tested if:
- you're black / brown
- one or both of your parent is black / brown
- there is a known case of sickle cell disease in your family (which means one of your parent is at least part black/brown anyway)

It's actually a good estimate of the percentage of non-white newborns.

This pic again. God, you anglo fucks, learn to read.

"évolution du pourcentage de nouveaux-nés à risque dépistés en France"
"La drépanocytose est une maladie génétique qui ne concerne quasi-exclusivenment que les populations extra-européennes [...]Antilles, d'Afrique noire et d'Afrique du Nord"

The important wording is "nouveux-nés à risque dépistés" and "concerne [...] Antilles, d'Afrique noire et d'Afrique du Nord"

Only at-risk newborns are tested and this disease only affects those from the Antilles, Black Africa, and North Africa. Only those newborns are tested. French babies (and European newborns) are NOT tested. Also worth noting, sickle cell disease affects blacks more than sand niggers.

The only thing this chart shows is that newborns from a nigger or sandnigger background have been more and more niggers and less sandniggers in the time frame from 2005-2013.

You seriously didn't think 70% of all newborns in Paris are niggers and sandniggers? (Also, a map that would show newborns by ethnicity is illegal in France, let alone one that's published from a major newspaper (Figaro) or information gotten by a government funded agency (AFDPHE)

this map is bullshit since it is in raw numbers, so of course more ppl get reported where there are more pop.

YOU should learn to read.
And unlike "anglo fucks" you have no excuse, it's in your own language (unless.......)

It's not the amount of POSITIVE newborns, it's the amount BEING TESTED, whether it's positive or negative.

Even in the AT-RISK populations, only 1/1000 are fucking positive. Not 70 fucking percents.

And ask any fucking worker in one of the maternités in Paris, or just go there, stand outside the door and see for yourself.

Yes, about 50% of newborns in Paris (and suburbs) are black or brown.

>mfw totally white

Enjoy your urban nightmare guys.

>"évolution du pourcentage de nouveaux-nés à risque dépistés en France"
>changes in the percentage of newborns at risk detected in France

If this google tranlation is correct then it clearly shows that you're wrong here and majority of newborns in Paris are in fact non-white.

>changes in the percentage of newborns at risk detected in France
>Only at-risk newborns are tested
>only affects those from the Antilles, Black Africa, and North Africa

so it follows that:

>changes in the percentage of newborns from the Antilles, Black Africa, and North Africa detected in France

afdphe.org/sites/default/files/bilan_afdphe_2014.pdf

Number of newborn in Paris + suburbs : 185 073
Number of newborn GETTING TESTED: 127 820

But you're going to say: maybe they just test everyone in Paris.

Guess what, out of those getting tested, one out of 522 is POSITIVE.

ONE OUT OF 522 IS POSITIVE.

The rate of positive test is same in DOM-TOM (ex colonies that are almost 100% black).

So no, it's not because they test everyone, those being tested are REALLY part of the "AT RISK" population (= black/brown).

Which means that YES, 70% of newborns in Paris + suburbs ARE non white. And 39% of them for everywhere in France.

You can see page 68 that it was only 27% in 2006, versus 39% in 2014.

>You seriously didn't think 70% of all newborns in Paris are niggers and sandniggers?
I do.

>Also, a map that would show newborns by ethnicity is illegal in France
I wonder why!

>Which means that YES, 70% of newborns in Paris + suburbs ARE non white. And 39% of them for everywhere in France.

What is going to happed French Bros???

I know first hand that shitskins ruin a society and you also have the iSLAM thing.

>It's not the amount of POSITIVE newborns, it's the amount BEING TESTED, whether it's positive or negative.
I never said it was just the positive newborns. Those being tested is what I said, I know its prevalence is about 0.1% even in those populations. I was saying that only the at-risk populations are being tested and that not every newborn is tested. What the bong was implying was that since 2005 at least 54% of all babies born in Paris are black going up to 70% in 2014. I'm saying the same thing you are, no need to get pissed off.

>Yes, about 50% of newborns in Paris (and suburbs) are black or brown.
Idk how much, but yeah it's a lot. See pic related, number of newborns on a national level that comes from them is ~34% (basé sur le dépistage de la drépanocytose). HAS says about 60% of the cases found are in Paris and suburbs. IIRC it includes the Antilles in that number as well, so yeah Paris is boung to be the most niggerized place in all of France.

>Rejoicing about being the only white department in an ocean of black departments.
Enjoy being Constantinople.

I don't get it why we don't have that problem here , we have shitload of mooslems as well. Our gov is probably sucking the right dick

Dépistés only means tested. Also sickle cell only has a 0.1% prevalence rate IIRC, How can 60% of the population have it?

>I do.
Well, maybe if you add the suburbs, you get closer to 60%, but I don't think just in Paris.

>I wonder why!
Republic and its equality mantra. I'm pretty sure the law has been there from before the nigs started showing up.

Why is Uncle Sam buying drinks for Phil Coulson?

..it's because the muslims are shitskins like you and look the same, so they already feel assimilated.

Either a civil war or a complete takeover and we end up with a french kebab president.

Michel Houellebecq wrote a novel about the later that made the leftist rage.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Submission_(novel)

>Oise
>30 à 49

>Stops at 50+
There's probably like 1000+ in some of them.

>How can 60% of the population have it?
It can't that's why the assumption that this number represents population at risk seems closer to reality. SCD is also a genetic disease so testing everyone black or brown makes sense.

The only thing I wonder is how do we need charts to know the Great Replacement advancement here ? You just have to get out and use your fucking eyes. People who tell otherwise have to be deluded and fucking deniers.
I personally know no place in Ile-De-France where there is not 30% blacks and Arabs at least (if I forget a few cities in the West suburb).
Even countryside towns like Nemours are almost entirely shitskin.
I see white flight everywhere and I wonder where all these people go.
I still think we shall revert it one day, when our state goes bankrupt for example, but right now this is a fucking apocalypse.

kys faggot, how can you not understand this?

Number of people susceptible to radicalization, per administrative division

>Well, maybe if you add the suburbs, you get closer to 60%, but I don't think just in Paris.
MDR. Tu n'as jamais vu le "Goutte d'Or" dans le 18e arrondissement.
Alors, voici un tranche de vie:
youtube.com/watch?v=_h_cye6_ydw