So I want to hear from Jokerfags. What are the odds of Joker beating Needles in this fight?

So I want to hear from Jokerfags. What are the odds of Joker beating Needles in this fight?

Keep in mind that while Needles clearly has some level of superhuman strength (he managed to survive the electric chair, rip out of his restraints, and murder several guards with his bare hands), he is still human and can be killed by conventional means.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jr-HvECe4nw
youtube.com/watch?v=Aga5gVS864Q
youtube.com/watch?v=hgztOB_pdH4
screwattack.roosterteeth.com/episode/death-battle-previews-season-1-sweet-tooth-blazes-into-death-b-a-t-t-l-e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I actually don't know who's gonna win.

>if the Joker wins, you get praise and pats on the back from comic fans who like having their egos jerked, instant money
>if Needles wins, you get alot of controversial clickbait and people seeing your video and linking to it out of spite due to butt angst on the level of superman v goku, thus instant money

Which is more profitable though?

>Death Battle

Why are you watching this garbage, it doesn't prove anything and all it does is incite more autistic shitflinging between fans of whatever characters get matched up

Profit doesn't dictate Death Battles.

Well, since they're giving him his vehicle and they take things at face value, in TM4 Calypso was playable, and he drove a scud vehicle, complete with nuclear missile, and Swteet Tooth can survive it, they should be crediting the truck with ground zero nuke level durability. Nothing Joker has in what anyone would describe as his "standard" arsenal comes close to that.

I'm only rooting for the Joker because I don't give a fuck about Twisted Metal. The Joker hasn't been a good character in over a decade.

(Except when it did that one time.)

I'm actually kind of worried already since apparently the fight opens with Joker shooting out the tires on Sweet Tooth.
Shooting out the tires on a car that can easily withstand TNT and land mines with a pistol.
A car that has a built in force field generator, as all TM cars do.

He was great in Batman and Robin.

And The Dark Knight

And Justice Leauge.

And the Under the Red Hood cartoon

And The Batman

And Batman the Brave and the Bold

And the Return of the Joker

The Joker has a more opportunities for ScrewAttack to pull some obscure dubiously canon overpowered bullshit from, so I'm going with him. He goes toe-to-toe with Batman on a good day.

On the other hand, Needles has a giant fighting robot and is a vicious serial killer with a giant machete. Even in his gimped most recent incarnation he slaughtered an entire hospital of people singlehandedly. ScrewAttack might even try to spin his hellfire curse as him having demonic powers to weaponize.

I've never played Twisted Metal, is it any good?
But it does dictate if the show survives. Why bother funding something if you don't see a return?
It's fun to watch characters fight. Same reason I watch salty bet.

Well there's Three jokers apparently, so he'll have the advantage in numbers.

>I'm actually kind of worried already since apparently the fight opens with Joker shooting out the tires on Sweet Tooth.
It's bullshit, but it's probably just so the fight is even a little entertaining instead of "the Joker gets instantly killed by being at ground zero of a nuke".

The thing is, they're going to have to take Joker's plot armor at face value.

Joker's survived COUNTLESS near-death beatings. He's survived falling off a moving train and into a smokestack (hell, more falls than you can imagine). He's survived being on an exploding zeppelin. He's survived being sent to the bottom of the Gotham river. He's survived a gunshot to the heart. Every single "death" the Joker's ever dodged is going to be chalked up to unbelievable durability.

Aside from that, this is someone who REGULARLY goes toe-to-toe with Batman. Neither of them are superhumanly strong, but the Joker is CLEARLY much tougher than he looks if he can not only take more than one hit from, but also trade blows with a world-class martial artist.

>I've never played Twisted Metal, is it any good?
I really enjoy the games, and I think they're worth checking out.
If you have a half decent computer, Twisted Metal 2 on the PS1 is easy to emulate, and it's arguably the best game in the franchise. The endings are fantastic as well, if you're into the whole "ironic genie twists on the wording of your wish" thing.
youtube.com/watch?v=jr-HvECe4nw
youtube.com/watch?v=Aga5gVS864Q
youtube.com/watch?v=hgztOB_pdH4

Needles is trash
Joker has survived plane crashes,explosions,beating by batman, and getting shot in the head.

Joker would murder this trash clown

Needles Kane hasn't been cool since they double downed on the edge lord version in OP.

I guess my response to this is questioning whether or not Needles can be joker gassed or envenomed. If it doesnt effect him, then Joker's fucked.

Hell, even then, I just imagine a scene where Joker is monologuing and BAM Sweet Tooth charges through a wall and crushes Joker.

I've heard a few people claim that Joker Toxin is combustible, which would probably make using it against a man who's head is on fire a bad idea.
Other than that, Needles wouldn't have any real immunity to toxins, as far as I'm aware.

>under your bed, in your closet, in your mind
I wish I got paid to butcher metallica lyrics

>They explain away his surviving all those things as multiple Jokers, thanks to the three Joker thing.

Joker is more about planning and shit while also going up against someone who isn't gonna kill him

I assume there is no planning and Kane is going to go straight to fucking killing him. Then again Joker does have some more tools but I dunno how they would affect Kane since I hear different things about him

>I've never played Twisted Metal, is it any good?
I enjoyed Small Brawl, Black was hard

>while Needles clearly has some level of superhuman strength (he managed to survive the electric chair, rip out of his restraints, and murder several guards with his bare hands)

Thats only in Black, which is a fucked up vision inside Needles' head.

Thats not to say the other two versions aren't stupid strong either, though.

Not sure if this is falseflagging bait or just a typical character fag

Got a link to the sweettooth preview?

They might as well take that version at face value, considering that what exactly is "real" is hard to determine in the Twisted Metal universe.

It's member only right now. If you explain how that other guy manages to upload them, I'll do so though.
screwattack.roosterteeth.com/episode/death-battle-previews-season-1-sweet-tooth-blazes-into-death-b-a-t-t-l-e