>is n52 harley quinn trash? yes or yes

FTFY

And yes, she is.

do you even read?
>n52 harley quinn

>Yfw Red Tool becomes a reoccurring thing
Marvels gonna sue somebody!

And I was implying that he'd do a side-by-side comparison of the character

Odd because it was the pre 52 version that gave us this gem that seems to have spilled over to everywhere now

DC can't sue them for Deadpool in general so I doubt they can sue for Red tool

this is shit, thankfully gotham city sirens got ride of that

Because the writer wasn't making an statement or something like many anons think. He was actually following the story and characterization

You're easily triggered, you know that, right?

why? because I dislike when they try to make Harley something that makes her awful?

It's all a big joke on the cop. She's actually laughing at him, it's nothing more than that. Read the book and you'll see, it's part of the story as a whole

I know hes just a joke that probably will disappear soon but I want Red Tool to be a thing now. Just because it would be hilarious for DC to rip off a rip off. At least IIRC Deathstroke came before Deadpool

If that means that P&C will leave Harley alone then I am all for it

Red Tool could probably hold down his own title now. Look at the sales for gang of harley's

Deadpool was Liefeld's awkward attempt at writing Deathstroke since Marv told him to fuck off

>Implying you can take harley away from their greedy grip

As a solo? Yes. As a character? Yes. As a character in Suicide Squad? Surprisingly no after the relaunch.

So Harley Quinn has always been obnoxious
I think I rather like the new 52 version though just because there's so much content with her now

Read these

You would think DC would let tom taylor or another one of the injustice writers get a crack at her already but apparently it isn't meant to be

Are you talking about Seeley? because Williams and Lee seem to be doing their best to be mediocre

I've seen more praise to Tom Taylor's Harley than to P&C Harley. That should really tell you something

Im all for it.

yeah, but she's hardly herself now. Amanda and Palmiotti are shitty writers.

Harley solo is the one with all the floppy sales. Sure, Injustice does really well digitally, but DC values floppies far more.

Suicide Squad can still save her, user. Don't lose hope.

How has a character gone from being a sidekick to overshadowing the star
I'll never understand
Harley Quinn isn't even funny half the time.
I think injustice is the only book I laugh at

shit character since birth and aint no stopping her now.

because Harley isn't edgy like the Joker

I think it can be argued that Harley is just riding Joker's popularity in his absence from comics

Injustice Harley is best Harley.
her ending in the game sucks though

This. Her solo comic sells 60k on avarage while her futures end comic with the joker sold over 100k.

There good story's but bad Harley story's.

Why Couldent they make a new randumb character instead of ruining an existing character to do it.

Kind of like a lower rent but flashy, Madame DeFarge from A Tale Of Two Cities.

DeFarge became a template for many an evil character.

She's a victim of DC Editorial's skankification fetish, so yes.
>Paris Hilton Supergirl
>S&M Mary Marvel
>Duela Dent
I think Berganza is moonlighting as Shadbase.

I believe she's better now, considering she's trying to improve as a person and has finally gotten rid of the Joker. She's her own wacky, nuts person but now she's independent, fun and in a healthy and loving relationship with ivy. She's great and you're not a fan of her if you can't appreciate her amazing and beautiful progress to position her among the most beloved DC characters.

Mary Marvel going Evil is the most interesting thing thing to happen to her since she was created.

I want more Harley/Ivy pairing development

He's saying that Harley fine and nu52 is the shit one user

except none of that's what anybody WANTED Harley Quinn to be.

This is a lot less cringe worthy with the added context of the rest of the page.

RED TOOL is a better love interest than fucking Mason. Honestly. I hope that RED TOOL at least get the chance to nut one inside Harley. The dude deserves at least that.

Yeah sure but that's not what Harley should be.
I don't even care they they sent her even more insane but she can't abandonnthebjoker it ruins her

W--Well to be honest , I kinda want this

>loving relationship with ivy
>I want more Harley/Ivy pairing development

Everything else, yeah I really didn't want it. It'smore I am against it

Oh yes but I'm not so much of a faggot that I believe every book should be made for me. People are enjoying it and I have lots of other books to enjoy so I'm not so bothered

This

New 52 Harley is awful.

Over-Joker Harley is awful.

Harley x Ivy is awful.

That is awful and also an insult to what Harley originally was. You might as well make Batman a cheerful , non-planning guy who doesn't feel bad about his parents' death. If you alter a character so much, it's not a "reboot".

It's a fucking new character.

>You might as well make Batman a cheerful , non-planning guy who doesn't feel bad about his parents' death.

Ye, ye, as I was typing what I wrote, I knew someone would post that.
Still, he still had issues about his parents' deaths -though it didn't come up that much- and he did detective work. The whole world was altered to a cheerful/campy version and that was reflected in batman too. They didn't single batman out, alter him drastically and threw him in a more or less similarly-as-the-past-one working universe.

>people falling for this incredibly blatantly obvious bait

Why is Sup Forums so incredibly fucking stupid?

Someone could wave an entire bucket filled with minnows and worms right in front of your nose and you retards wouldn't see it.

what the heck?

Is she a mutant now?

Well she's always been garbage, so yes.

I want to be atom and climb in her hair