These Mexicans walk up to you and ask if youre a Chicano, what do?

These Mexicans walk up to you and ask if youre a Chicano, what do?

I'm obviously a chink are you taconiggers blind?
*walks away*

tell them yes

Call the gypsies. Couple of silly mexicans can't beat a horde of gypsies.

tell them that I'm balkanese

"I am Greek"

lol

The stronger cartels are comparable to second world militaries

CHI

Maybe the ex-soviet states like the Balkans or Baltics.

Not Russia or China though.

Los Zetas could probably slaughter an entire army of Spetsnaz you drunken fuck.

proofs?

lol no
every battle between the mexican army and the cartels ended in favor of the army, even when outnumbered
pretty sure spetsnaz would mop the floor with them

Los Zetas vs Spetsnaz

Who wins???

Honestly, the Mexican Army unironically probably has some of the most well seasoned soldiers in the world. They're the only one's who have experience fighting actual humans and not subhuman sand niggers.

loa zetas, in the long run they would buy the spetsnaz like they did with the mexican army.

That's not what I meant.

1st of all: You're sadly mistaken if you think you can just buy loyalty from elite Russian special forces. They are one of the most highly trained and loyal units in the world.

2nd of all: Los Zetas can only seem to win if they coerce or use other subversive underhanded cowardly measures to win like buying the enemy or sneak attacks. I'm talking about a head on confrontation to see who is the more trained to kill.

I think Spetsnaz will. They give no fucks.

SPETSNAZ CAN SNEAK ATTACK TOO

HI-YAH

This is such a pointless comparison, how would a group of rag tag spics who have little to no formal training fare against an elite special operations unit? Mexicans are some of the dumbest people on the planet

But the History Channel told me that Los Zetas purchased soldiers that were trained by the Mexican Military

Mexican and Colombian armies, I was also referring to Colombian cartels, are trained by USA.

So they have first world training. And first world small arms.

Yeah, I was mainly referring to ME countries when I said second world. They wouldn't hold a finger to Russia/China, or the Norks if it was anything more than infantry that the country was able to use.

I think you're underestimating the Los Zetas fair amount.
That being said they still wouldn't beat a fully armed Spetznas unit.

However, you have to take into consideration that Los Zetas #1 rival is the Sinaloa cartel. And Sinaloas are easily the most powerful cartel on the earth. Even with their influence fading

They wouldn't even be able to hold a finger to North Korea if the Norks were limited to just infantry units. the KPA have around ~950,000 active personnel.

The Los Zetas at most number somewhere around the 300,000.

I'm not underestimating them, m8. I'm just saying that they ain't as hard as the Spetsnaz. Which is a fact.

Only until after Los Zetas takes out the Balkan/Baltic states + Vietnam & North Korea.

Then can we put them in the same league as Russia or China.

>Only until after Los Zetas takes out the Balkan/Baltic states + Vietnam & North Korea.
Soon mi amigo

"ME NO HABLAR ESPANEOL"

Are you unironically some cartelboo or something? Kys

All CHIs are cartelboos
Literally the only Mexican media that we consume is Narco Novelas and Narco Corridos