What will his legacy be?

Being the first black president

Obamacare (if trump isn't elected and repeals it, that is)

capturing osama,

Making race relations 20 times worse

That's about it.

Being a nigger and a cuck.

in 50 years marking the decline of the American golden age, in 100 years being the first black president, and in 1000 years marking the decline of the American golden age

First black president with a decent family and image, no major scandals at all.

Those who were alive during his presidency will know all of the stupid race-related shit he gave knee-jerk responses too like "cool clock, ahmed" and "muh son," but it won't be mentioned at all in any history books.

DAESH

DRONES
R
O
N
E
S

He's legit funny.

creator if isis

brexit bump

race baiter

biggest terror attack since 9/11

recovery for the 1% only

nigger

/thread

if if if if if if you think Obama is funny

just because you know he he you know it it it sounds funny or the speeches are provocative

the fuck are you on about

okie dokie

This. Nigger has spent more time on daytime talk shows and late night shows acting like a clown then actually being the President. He also loves to spend more time in any other country than the U.S, then, comes back here makes a bunch of speeches race baiting, then leaves again.

BLM and Cop Killings

Nigga that got a reality tv star elected after him

Destroying race relations forever.

He will be remembered as the black one.

>What will his legacy be?
Obama's legacy: "Job-Cucked by the Secretary of State."

Race relations in America being far worse now than when he came into office.

Causing the return of white nationalism

At best: a trivia question

Realistically: making race relations in this country the worst they've been in decades, killing people with drones, and managing to destabilized the middle east even worse than Bush did.

>making race relations worse
Is everyone parroting this shit too underage to realize they were that shit beforehand?

I didn't know Hillary has a reality TV show, is it any good?

First nigga and drone warfare

Being the first black president

Criticized for bad foreign policy (Russian reset was a failure and his refusal to act after Assad used chemical weapons)

Respected for going through with Obamacare even though it was likely to cost him reelection

Respected for bailing out Auto Industry and private sector job growth

"To be determined" for residing over deteriorating race relations and an increase in mass shootings

Getting 'Merica's credit score dropped from AAA to AA.
Starting, and supporting the war on cops.
Enabling terrorist networks, and the NWO.
Signing into law the worlds LARGEST tax code(Obamacare)
Setting back race relations 50 years.

His writers *
Now Bush was fucking funny

Some have already said it by I'll recap:

>first "black" president
>stimulus
>obamacare (if kept)
>protest movements emerging (occupy, BLM, etc.)
>race relations worsening
>geopolitical fiasco in Middle East and Europe due to weak counterterrorist efforts and bad decisions
>the "Red Line" in Syria - see above
>gay marriage legalized
>political polarization increased
>worsening of relations with China and Russia

If Trump is elected, his legacy as a fuck up will be sealed (probably)

If Hillary is elected, things won't change much, and he'll probably be seen as a mediocre or occasionally competent president

devided the country even more

Don't know, his 3rd term due to a race war didn't even start yet

They've deteriorated, believe me. I'm not even 20 and I'm not saying there weren't flare ups (LA Riots, Rodney King, etc.) but lots of people are hiding a growing sense of animosity and distrust for others, certainly things are not improving

the nigger

As a non-president fucking nigger shitstain.

This isn't Africa, presidents here don't get third terms, there are no power grabs

It wouldn't matter if Trump was elected and kept all his promises and more

Obama is no idiot and understands well enough that he would btfo in the blink of an eye if he tried something as stupid as that, but he won't, so don't even bother talking about it

civil war 2 & world war 3

To never fucking put a monkey in the goddamn White House ever again.

FUCK.

Wouldn't you say your country has fared better with Obama in office in relation to an aggressive Chinese policy in the South China Sea? I'd think his "pivot to Asia" and actual demonstration of intestinal fortitude in regards to preserving American naval presence in the area would be something the Phillipines would appreciate.

also creating and funding ISIS, causing a rift with Pentagon

BLM, ISIS

Some President.

ISIS is the JV Team. This is all a game to me.

Obama's stuttering when he made an improvisation speach on how Trump is bad etc.

He was literally stuttering "if if if if if if" for about a minute and then some.

His Peace Nobel prize though!

Crisis then more crisis. Bailing out everything which did nothing but ruin the economy worse.
Most mass shootings (psyOPs).
Being a complete retard nigger.
Flags at half mass more than any president by a mile.

Failure.

He proved one can be remembered as a good leader just by doing NOTHING. This will be a manifesto for years to come.

make hilary clinton the first woman in the white house

dindu nuffin

Bringing us Trump

If Hillary wins he'll be remembered fondly because he was a mediocre president sandwiched between two shitty ones.

If Trump wins he'll be exposed.

>If Trump wins he'll be exposed.

hell be fine

Chain of "Soul" food restaurants

Honestly, ISIS.

He'll be remembered as the first nigger president, but 100 years from now he'll be somewhere in the middle of the presidential rankings.

1st 1/2 white president,, who was married to a tranny

The last year of his presidency has really shown how stupid republicans are. The world would be much better if that party was just abolished.

I'm no fan of Hillary but that Trump fellow is just awful. I wish we could have 8 more years of Obama.

he was a bit better than Bush though