Why is is that women only direct coming of age films?

Why is is that women only direct coming of age films?

oh yeah bro, point break and hurt locker were the definite coming of age flicks for women

Because what the fuck do women know about life beyond soap operas and social media? They are shit at everything. Inb4 > r9k, name one thing they can do better than men?

because men already know who they are

these two just off the top of my head

there are many reasons to criticize some/all women, but being disingenuous about it just makes everyone in your camp look bad

Because they're stupid roasties lmao

Obtain graduate degrees

Because they think it makes them appear more intelligent. But in the end we all know they belong at home, in the kitchen, taking care of the children and doing much less important activities.

Because once women come of age it's easy street for them. They just find a man and leech the rest of their lives.

American Psycho was directed by a woman too

What do you know about life? You never get off your computer

They fantasize about one day becoming adults.

the virgins are at it again boys

Please stop reminding me that I spend my days shitposting with teenage virgins
t. toastie roastie

too bad hurt locker was fucking shit and no woman should ever touch war movies

women get more degrees, me get better degrees

You're entitled to your opinion which is fine. It did win Best Picture at the Academy Awards though, so clearly some people thought it was well made

>what did he mean by this

>It did win Best Picture at the Academy Awards though, so clearly some people thought it was well made
Yeah people who don't know military doctrine aka fucking normies

That's a valid criticism, but they vote based on artistic merit, not how close to reality the film is

>but they vote based on artistic merit, not how close to reality the film is
yeah so artsy when the MC just takes off his EOD suit to defuse a bomb because he wants to seem like a badass

The fuck are you talking about?

>hurt locker
>zero dark thirty
>point break
>american psycho

So how's American Psycho a coming of age film?

Three of those are by the same person and American Psycho a coming of age story. Outliers aren't a argument, go try to convice a hermaphrodite they're a third gender.

Are your jimmies rustled sweetheart? Still can't answer the question.