Ywn insert your penis in a vagina

>ywn insert your penis in a vagina

How old are you, user? Losing your virginity is a meme.

25 yo

If it really matters to you, bang a prostitute.

get married and have children. JUST bee urself and approach a womanly arab.

Could be worse, you could've impregnated some roastie and be forced to pay your money to a god damn whore

I love how much they were made for each other. The cock is hard and stiff, the pussy is wet, soft and tight. Big warm COCKS in tight soft wet cunnies really makes me want to cummie

How do you even manage to be a virgin at 25?

people with autism or bad looks= incel

its really overrated, i would be cool with a celibate life

I mean I have both of those things, and even I score if I really want too

Also this. It is nowhere near as awsome as you imagine

no, you don't have autism.

yeah but you live in sweden where 18 year olds have already slept with 147 people of both genders

have to agree here

I wish that was the case Canada, but I was diagnosed to be on the spectrum not too longa ago. Admittably it is very mild. Mum works with people who has really bad cases, people who cant even dress themselfs or speak in any way that makes sense

5/10, no job, no money, no friend, shitty personality (shy, anxiety disorders...)

This. I've followed a girl home before because I wanted to ask her out but never got the courage

5/10 isnt too bad if you work out and fix yourself up you could probably reach 7.

No job, friends or money is however an issue. So is shyness an anexiety, dont know what to do about that

same. i want to become a wizard celibate.

Well ok, let me explain. Some of us can't relate to people because we have no hobbies or interests and aren't naturally charismatic. If you can't make other people like you and you're not good looking, getting laid is pretty much impossible.

> (You)
>yeah but you live in sweden where 18 year olds have already slept with 147 people of both genders
>implying that would be something bad

i was a bit disapointed in my first time. Maybe i decide to have kids in the future and fuck again. But actually i prefer to waste my time with productive things

tfw autistic and unattractive but still lost my virginity before turning 18

Who's the oldest KV here? I'm level 27 and have come to accept that I will die a virgin.

I have no hobbies other then reading about history and playing computergames. A 5/10 isnt a too bad start either.

I've fucked a couple of postitutes. Its nothing special, the best thing is that im no longer a virgin.

Ok, autistic probably isn't the right word. Social anxiety disorder is more apt. In my experience autists actually don't give a fuck and have little self awareness. Social anxiety = virgin for life

i have been approached by girls in the past but my spergs chased them away right away. one random person at the park even tried to get close to my sister so that she could get close to me but i felt terrified by stalkers so i ran away.

Yeah, I can see how thats the case. Alcohol isnt a good option, but it helps (or could backfire massivly). So does working out, but that takes time and you can easily loose the motivation

maybe aspergers or anything worse than that would be bad for having normal social relationships

You have to do a lot to overcome the autism curse. Are you a blonde and blue eyed Swede? That's enough for you to overcome the autism and attract an immigrant girl.

i never said it is
it does help because sex is seen as nothing special and you can try it with quite a few people

you have legalized prostitution

no social aptitude is like a muscle, start talking and you will become very sociable. i was 100% autistic and inept but i started talking shit that i like then started to talk about shit the others talked too. theres no formula, but you will become better, even if it takes a long time

>Are you a blonde and blue eyed Swede?
Yes
>That's enough for you to overcome the autism and attract an immigrant girl.
Immigrant girls are harder to get, their brothers and families usually doesnt let them hang out with guys

This

i've been hit on several times but i always get too nervous and anxious and just retreat from the situation, then i just end up hating myself even more. however i did lose my kiss virginity after a girl forced herself on me, which was pretty nice.

>you have legalized prostitution

Sure but what's the point. If I am going to have sex it'd better give me a sense of achievement.

Honestly I'm 100% sure that getting laid comes down to the way you carry yourself. Hit the gym and be more self confident.
Getting rejected doesn't matter, the woman won't remember it for long and there's literally 3.5 billion of them in this world.

Man up, Jean.

>what's the point
losing your virginity if that's something so important for you
unless you are looking for love/relationship that's a different story

i lost my kiss virginity at 5 years old because i was forced to do it for a school play. it was pretty bad

this is probably true but hitting the gym hasn't altered the way i carry myself

Are you Arab/North African? It's hard as fuck as an autistic brown guy in a white country. Most of your women either go for white guys or thuggish brown/black guys. Autistic + brown = genetic death. At least that's how it is in America.

How did you attract a Swedish girl? Are you tall as hell?

This.

I tried seriously working out once, protein supplements, /fit/ advice, strict adherence to a diet etc. It did change my body to the point that people started to notice but I was still an insecure beta. Ther gains didn't change my personality one bit, so I stopped as I didn't particularly enjoyed lifting.

You know what actually helped me become more confident? Getting older.

>How did you attract a Swedish girl? Are you tall as hell?

Im 172 cm, or whatever that is in burger units. I have attracted a few, but admittably tho one of them was a non-swede

>I tried seriously working out once, protein supplements, /fit/ advice, strict adherence to a diet etc. It did change my body to the point that people started to notice but I was still an insecure beta. Ther gains didn't change my personality one bit, so I stopped as I didn't particularly enjoyed lifting.
same other than that i actually enjoy lifting so i continue.

>You know what actually helped me become more confident? Getting older.
how old are you?

27. Not saying that's old, but I tried lifting when I was 20, and the difference between my old me and me now is staggering.

well i'm 24 and still devoid of confidence so this is at least mildly reassuring.

You don't have to be a 10/10 muscle man to get laid. Go to a bar, drink up and talk to girl. Worst case scenario she rejects you. Then you move on to another girl.

>drink up
gladly
>and talk to girl
this part's tough

Imagine a knob that has your intelligence and social awareness, turn that down a little and say the first things that come to mind

>almost 2018
>having sex

Sex is overrated. It’s only worth it if you do it often with a person you love because it helps with bonding.

I odn't even care about sex at this point. I need physical contact.

>suspects you
riddle me this, how old is a woman's peak?

It's okay for woman to be virgin past 20, it's not okay for man.

good

On holiday with my gf for New Years.

She's French.

if talking to girls is still tough you haven't drank enough. i have 10/10 friends who won't drink and never go out and always complain about lack of gf and i also have ugly as fuck friends who go out non-stop, get absolutely hammered and go home with someone every other night. it's never going to get easier if you don't try and make some mistakes.

no one caresss

Wtf @ this thread. I lost my virginity when I was 15 to the girl who lived next door to our house. It’s not difficult to have sex and it’s not even that great.

>It’s not difficult

S A M E

just thinking about having sex makes my heart race and I start swearing. Though the one time a girl dragged me into her bed it was kind of fun, making out, stuff like that, but the thought that I’d have to put benis in bagine just makes me flip out.

*sweating