Who is the strongest Sup Forums character The Gang could kill, with a budget of $5000 and a week's preptime?

Who is the strongest Sup Forums character The Gang could kill, with a budget of $5000 and a week's preptime?

Depends, are they in "solved the gas crisis" mode; and more specifucally, is charlie in full Wildcard?

Dennis is literally Superboy-Prime.

Dependson whether or not Mac can execute an ocular patdown, assess the situation, and deem the indivivual unfit for passage.
Then, he must decide what karate technique to use.

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Charlie Kelly? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Wildcard Charlie Kelly.
I’m not talking about Abortion Survivor Charlie Kelly either.
Hell, I’m not even talking about Champion of the Sun Charlie Kelly with the Eternal Dayman and Nightman personas
(with the green man abilities and being capable of both Karate and Friendship masteries), equipped with his Ali Baba Sword, a perfect boy's hole,
control of the Kitten Mittons and Crow's Eggs, with Frank's DNA stored in a bucket so he has an unlimited cashflow and can perform best songs
while being an expert in cheese and throwing rocks at trains.

$5000 and a week to prepare is a disadvantage for The Gang.

This actually

They would make Superman lose his faith in humanity and kill himself.

If Charlie is in full "Charlie Work" mode, him and the gang could take down any non-powered Sup Forums character.

i can assure you not even this motherfucker can manipulate them

Mac and Charlie would spend the money on some stupid shit and by the end of the week they'd all just move on to a new scheme.

any character that can be poisoned for starters

He needs more fanart!

Considering they never succeed in any scheme, regardless of the target they would fail.

It would be more interesting to figure out the weakest character they could fuck up assassinating

For whatever reason, Batman is out to get the gang.

Charlie is aware of this, and has told the rest of the gang, but they have completely disregarded his advice and Batman is on his way.

Can Charlie, in full Charlie Work mode, throw Batman off their trail?

Can preptime triumph over perfect improvisation?

Probably Tony Stark. Just poison his liquor.

This. We all know whatever poison Charlie uses doesn't alter the flavor of the alcohol it's in.

Stilt Man, but Dennis, Dee, Charlie and Frank die in the process.

I feel like The Gang Goes to Gotham - the 1960s show, not the current FOX one - is the greatest television crossover that'll never happen.

Mac trying to be Batman's new sidekick because Robin is "too twinkish."

Dee accidentally knocks out Batgirl and tries (and fails) to take her place. Still manages to fight crime through sheer accident and coincidence.

Dennis and Frank realizing that the moral naivete will let them get away with the scheme of their dreams. This of course ends up butting heads with the actual villains' plot.

Charlie wanders around lost until he comes to a seedy bar where a bunch of costumed villains' henchmen are venting about their old bosses. Charie complains about the rest of the gang without letting on that he's not a henchmen. The barflies recruit him into the employ of the episode's villain.

Take all of my fucking money, make this a 1 hour special, make it happen.

most of you guys seem to be acting as if someone is trying to defeat the gang (difficult)
the question is who could the gang kill (nnnobody, but they will survive the attempt)

Hopefully themselves. That LITERALLY has to be one of the shittiest TV shows ever.

yes, they do say shit a lot. Like, a Lot.

This sounds incredible.

Billy

Section Eight. It would be the battle of the century.

Imagine the Gang as Superior Foes-esque supervillains.

Dennis and Dee as the Golden God and Aluminum Monster.

Mac constantly going on about how God gave him super badass powers, while obliviously being a complete flatscan.

Charlie as an omega level mutant who only uses his powers to control cats and rats.

Frank is a retired supervillian supervillain who funds everything for shits and giggles.

And Cricket is the hero who's life they've completely ruined.

The absolute best part of this to me would be every single Batman character remaining straight-lipped and in-character by the shit the gang pulls.

>"Why, let me tell you...SEVERAL TIMES I've puzzled and perplexed that confounded caped crusader, yet several times just as well he counters my criminal conundrums! Truly, he is my arch nemesis!"
>"Oh, we know a guy like that! His name's Rickety Cricket."
>"Ah, so named for the nocturnal noisemaker! Tell me, does he thwart your every plot? Does he so persistently snip every budding flower of your criminal genius!?"
>"Well, (overlapping sounds of murky disagreement), not really."
>"Honestly, I think we're the ones who do that to him."
>"Yeah, like, he had this big crush on me but we mostly just took advantage of that."
>"We also made him lose faith in God, and then Frank cut his neck open with a trash can."
>"Hey! You step in that ring, you take that chance."

Charlie's uncle is the villian known as the nightman.
Upon finding out Charlie's hidden abilities while wrestling one night, he makes him his villanous sidekick, and plans to take over the world.
However, Charlie realizes the evil of his uncle's ways, and denies his musky powers, to become...
Greenman.

As part of the Gang, Charlie goes by King of the Rats. But when he gets really high, he'll sometimes become the surprisingly effective hero Greenman. It's debatable how much of these episodes he remembers though.

I feel like IASIP is like the Harlem Globetrotters, Scooby-Doo, Johnny Bravo, and Hellboy, where theya can literally crossover with anything and it'll be spectacular

I feel like their ability to take somebody on is inversely proportional to how powerful the character is.

Like, I could see the gang trouncing Thanatos or Galactus no problem but having an immense amount of trouble with the likes of Mr. Fish or The Spot.

It's because they're so chaotic, I think. Like, you know that no matter what, the're gonna just ignore whatever mess they make and go back to the bar. So you don't have to worry about things like consequences or story resolution, because by very the nature of the show there's not going to be a neat little plot to wrap up at the end.

>Aluminum Monster
>not the ostrich

No see, Barbara Reynolds was an evil geneticist who wanted to create the perfect human. So when Dennis is born with good looks, charisma, and literally glowing skin, she spoils him and raises him to believe he's better than everyone else, a literal Golden God among men.

But Dee got the short end of the stick with a metal-like exoskeleton, which she's raised to see as a hideous failure. She's actually the stronger and more powerful of the two, but that never really gets acknowledged by her mother.

Frank honestly doesn't give a shit once it's made clear that neither twin is anywhere near capable of taking over his criminal empire.

What the fuck is this show about?!

The misadventures of a group of assholes who hate each other, but can't make friends with anyone else.

Philadelphia bar owners.

A group of terrible, codependent people who run a bar and get into various shenanigans, ruining the lives of everyone around them.

You know how the characters in Seinfeld were terrible, manipulative people? Multiply that by a thousand.

Welp, I was looking for something to fill my time this summer guess I'm binging watching it

The first season is okay, but it gets significantly better. Jokes and character traits build up as time goes on.

Don't get intimidated by the length; it's very bingable. The first season is a little weird because one of the main characters isn't there yet and the writers were still finding their voice, so if it seems a little off just power through. Oh, and don't forget the season 5 Christmas special; it has one of the best scenes in the whole show.

Are you referring to part with Santa?

They would end up accidentally defeating whichever villain was manipulating them into a position to fight the hero in the first place.

and this. they couldn't SET OUT to defeat a super person. It would have to happen as a consequence of "steal the batmobile" or "pee on spider-man's costume" or something.

It's worth it user.

I am. Thinking about it though, the special may actually be my favourite episode, it has so many good bits.

>Dee is the one to actually steal the batmobile and somehow succeed without a beatdown
>the gang promptly totals it

It is a good one. The Gang Hits the Road is my favorite.

>they immediately crashes it into a wall

That one's fantastic too. And I honestly can't choose between The Gang Gets Quarantined and Chardee Macdennis: the Game of Games.

Damn, it's almost eleven and now I want to do a Sunny marathon.

FUND IT
Please god

Didn't their chicken/steak/airmiles scheme work?

Well they got called to court over it, so probably not

Oh. Well I haven't watched past season 10 yet

It's not specifically Sup Forums related, but I would like an Ace Attorney-esque game featuring the Gang in the theme of Who Pooped the Bed.

That would be incredible. I'd play it in a heartbeat.

Man if Charlie Kelly went to Gotham Batman better get a hold of him before Penguin. With Charlies knowledge of Birdlaw He could keep penguin free of Blackgate and Arkham forever.

The gang gets stranded in the woods is my alltime favorite.
but hits the road is great.
Also i dont really like mac and dennis break up, but everything with the apple skins and seeds is fucking golden.

>Charlie may or may not be the penguin's son

One Punch Man

I really like Mac and Dennis Break Up, because I love watching the gang being codependent losers.

Also the cats in the wall joke had me rolling.

Oh my god

brilliant

Whats the one with the side story where Dennis gets locked up with Sinbad and Rob Thomas? That one is solid

Frank would blast every non super powered superhero with his gun. But you would need to line them up in a row because frank don't see to good.

>gang becomes superheroes
>they argue, fail, and fumble their way into the supervillian's lair, where they beat him off panel
Just like in Mac's a serial killer.

The 5 grand would be used for drugs and alcohol. The plot armor would protect the gang from any harm.

Knowing them they'd probably end up killing themselves

How can you be so sure Charlie isn't already there?

Anyou plan will work better than it really should but fall apart in the end as they backstab one another.

Probably Hal Jordan.

>that episode where Dennis becomes a Red Lantern

which one would Bueno rape?

>that episode when Mac sires a mutant capable of bending steel by finding the right "woman"

Not Mac. And then Mac will get mad he wasn't raped

Oh shit.

Not even that i could just see them accidentally killing hal Jordan. Thus one of them takes his place by accident. Ending with Dennis thinking it'll be him and going on and on about how much he deserves to be a Green Lantern.

My favorite is Reynolds vs Reynolds: The Cereal Defense because I feel like the best humor in the show comes from the gang blowing stupid shit way out of proportion and RvR is the best example of that

>Charlie?
>CHARLIE?
>He can't even say the oath right and he gets to be a green alntern
>hey man, I can say the oath.
>oh yeah? let's heare it. EVERYONE GATHER ROUND! CHARLIE'S GONNA RECITE THE OATH
>In Brightest......shit.

>Dee finds a member of the corps near death, pleading Dee to take his ring.

>Dee does so because he's cute and the ring is "pretty".

>Figures out it can do stuff, but Dee's so unimaginative all she does is knock things over with green blobs she shoots from the ring.

>Pawns it off to Rickety Cricket who's a huge GL fan.

>Sinestro shows up to challenge Rickety who believes he can stop him with the power of green lantern's light.

>Doesn't know Dee sold it to him with literally 3 minutes of charge left.

>Gets beaten and captured by Sinestro. Dee meanwhile sits in the bar and complains about how expensive real jewelry is.

Fuck, this is too good. I'm picturing it in my head and it's hilarious; Charlie doesn't even pause and sputter he just gets two words in before resigning the attempt immediately.

I believe that's Dennis Reynolds: An Erotic Life

Well...yellow is the colour of the show...

Scrappy Doo

Dayman just going to town on Hal

thisthisthis

How about they just become the fantastic 4 instead?
they're literally perfect and frank can just be mole man or modok or something

I could imagine them being in some way directly or indirectly responsible for the death of someone like Spider-Man, Daredevil or one of the Robins.

Daredevil would die trying to save them. They wouldn't notice.

Dee = Invisible Girl, because she's the girl
Dennis = Human Torch, because he's hot, and the only girl's bro
Mac = The Thing, because he changed into a fat monster
Charlie = Mr. Fantastic, because he's honestly the most creative and inventive member of the gang