Jesus, how tall is she?
Or this Cyke's just short.

>cyclops
>called slimguy in comics
>like 6,5" tall or more
>they pick a manlet

Both, Sophie is kind of tall for a women and Cyke's actor is short

>Jesus, how tall is she?

Second tallest GoT actress after Gwen Christie, I believe.

twinks are disgusting

t. Bizarro Singer

>5ft 8.75in (175 cm)
Well, she looks taller in OPs pic.

>new Cyke is 5' 8" (1,73 m)
Ehh, James Marsden was just a little bit taller than him. I'll let him pass, maybe he'll grow taller.

I can't wait until we get to HCT with this Jean.

I shouldn't be taller than a Superhero goddamnit Hollywood get your shit together

a lot of actors are shorter than average

do you think singer is into midgets?

T H I C K

H

I

C

K

>tfw Cyclops is a manlet

And a lot of actresses are taller than average. Hollywood's acting pool is heavily made up of those weird theater kids from high school.

Isn't Wolverine supposed to be like 5' tall?

>Fox casts Wolverine tall
>Fox casts Cyclops short

Xmen needs to be returned to marvel
we have suffered enough with fox

What?

This also applies to the comics.

>man I want to bang that guy who plays Kurt in full Nightcrawler makeup

Don't we all user, don't we all.

>how am I wearing a logo that doesn't exist yet?

> Bang? ... or get banged by?

Wait a fucking minute. People mentioned Dazzler getting an album cover cameo in the mall scene around a month or two before the movie came out.

What the fuck happened to the mall scene

Having a redhead fetish is glorious

The movie was already too long, all of the mall scenes, excluding the Star Wars joke got cut.

>tfw want to dress Twink Kurt up in the classic outfit and fondle him in it before eventually stripping it off of him
>tfw I realized I was no better than Singer

Bang for now, bang me for when he grows up a little.

But on a serious note I really hope they don't throw Nightcrawler away again like the last movie timeline

I wonder what else got cut out. Hopefully some fight scenes, since there really weren't that much in the theatrical cut.

I swear if Fox pulls another "Rogue Cut" and releases it a year after the first Blu-Ray comes out, I'm going to be pissed. The question is if they'll actually have the Rogue Cut in the trilogy box set, or will it be the standard DoFP

>But on a serious note I really hope they don't throw Nightcrawler away again like the last movie timeline
I don't think they can afford to. Jean, Scott, Kurt, Ororo, and Peter need to carry the movies from here on out. Introducing more characters in the next movie is only going to hurt them and give them the same problems Apocalypse had.

I'm disappointed that there's not a whole lot of people who liked the movie on Sup Forums. I enjoyed it a lot and want to talk about it.

Probably because he's into kids.

Are you trying to push a meme here, kid?

"Why am I always so right?"

>If we don't find my ruby quartz visor soon, my uncontrollable power may come back and destroy us all!

>Why does he keep saying I have nice DSL? What does that mean?

Just as well, Summers is all awkward blind dweeb boy who cries in the school bathroom before the bullies even start beating him, bump-offends his future clone-donor-baby-momma, and is dismissively regarded by his family as "Scott being Scott" ...
But put a pair of red sunglasses on him and he's casually commanding a quartet of goody-goody students to steal cars and skip classes in favor of a mallratting.
Even the firey-hot redhead who intimidates everyone quivers at the thought of a moviedate with him and jumps at his every command from then on???
WTF was that?
(and I should have spoiler-boxed all of this but I'm inspired by glasses-Scott to break all the rules!)

Pfft! It was better without Rogue.

I know how you feel, I've been in multiple xmen threads at this point.

I dont know about Singer but I really dont want a reboot now that we're starting with some fresh faces.

I'd thrill uh...him

Shamone, man...

The doggone... thing... is mine.

He's thinking he can marry her off to the Boltons in exchange for...something I'm sure

The one girl I wanna see nude on GoT

We'll never get it now. Her star is rising.

Well, the new guy isn't Alan Cumming tier doesn't need this shit, so he may be willing to stick around for movies and multi hour daily makeup, even if he's a secondary character.

it should be Mystique now

Hey Faggots, My name is Scott, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

Judging the pic, it looks like you guys are just friends.

Pics of the blow job or it didn't happen.

I'm still iffy on Singer too, but he's not terrible or really bad. I just think there's better out there to handle the franchise. They want the next X-Men to take place in the 90s for some dumb reason. People aren't going to believe that DoFP was 30 years ago when none of the characters age and the teen X-Men still look like teens. Plus that is 10 years worth of character development that is just flushed down the drain for no apparent reason. I'm really glad that we're getting Cyclops, Jean, Storm, and Nightcrawler, but there was absolutely no reason why they couldn't pull a Sony and just reboot the series while keeping it in the current day. Logan would be the only problem, but they could still address that.

Now when they want to abuse the Deadpool cash cow, they'll have a fuck ton of hoops to jump through.

>tfw you look pretty similar to cyclops and are 6'4
>tfw youve never acted but wouldve been better in the movie

user, you hitting me with that nostalgia and I don't like it.

nostalgia: you'll miss it when it's gone

>Fuck this ugly bitch.

Sophie Turner is 1.75 m
Tye Sheridan is 1.70m

>Summers is all awkward blind dweeb boy who cries in the school bathroom before the bullies even start beating him

He talks back to stereotypical jock #1 so I don't thin he's a complete high school looser, and he was only crying because... His powers were coming out I guess?

Cyclops
>tall character
>pick manlet actor

Wolverine
>manlet character
>pick tall actor

>I wish I was at the mansion sucking Singer's dick right now

I think it's a "new school new me" mentality where he could reinvent his personality.

Shut the fuck up.

See it's short hand used in movies. Nerd boy at the start to make you sorry for him. Doesn't shock us there is a thing between Jean and him since the majority of their respective dialogue is directed at each other rather than the rest of the cast. Then make him a "forget the rules" cool rebel because that is what made wolverine popular and they only got Jackman on the hook for one more movie. It's either that or have him like the comic book or cartoon by the book scott we already know the average viewer will hate and/or forget. I mean if you were gunna do that you might as well go the whole hog and have him be the original X-man student recruited by the prof and beast be the same age as the other...

Basically no one really gives a shit about Scott Summers, he is thrown in pro forma. He didn't really do very much in the film.

>Not one action scene of Alex and Scott teaming up

Most disappointing thing about the movie 2bh

Going by the complaints about the movie people want to give a shit about him and the other but sadly Singer/Fox probably didn't have much faith in them