Is Mike okay?

Is Mike okay?

>clinical depression
>alcoholic
>eating disorder
>still not over breakup with Jesse
>can't shake off his racist upbringing

No and it's all Ridley Scott's fault.

Can Mike even get an erection these days?

I think I'm going to buy the new T-shirt.

I love this picture

i want to buy it but i'm not cool enough to pull it off ironically. i'm a fat manlet so i'll just look like a retard. (though i do normally anyway)

introducing first.... from the red corner. weighing 290 pounds... he hails from milwaukee wisconsin, and was rated by many, as the best pound for best boxer of the last decade. with 88 wins, 14 of them coming by the way of knockout, and 0 defeats. he is, the former middleweight champion, former, super middle weight champioin, former light heavyweight champion, and former HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD,

MIKE

THE THIRD REICH

COMING AT YOU WITH A 12" KIELBASA

STOKLASAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>tfw they are now unironically hack frauds

i miss 2014 rlm.

Why do losers obsess over e-celebrities?

I guess that's a good point. If you look like the kind of person who would normally wear a Star Wars shirt, you'll probably look stupid in the Nerd Crew shirt.

It's simple.

Mike Stoklasa has become the very thing he once ridiculed. Look at the Avatar review for instance; he spends 90 minutes going on about Cameron's blatant pandering to the lowest common denominator, marveling (no pun intended) at Cameron's proficiency for manipulating the audience to make them feel how he wants them to feel, how he wants them to think.

Fast forward a couple of years later. Jurassic World is released -- its heavily established to be a soft reboot operating on the hype of faux-nostalgia and Pratt's recent Guardians of the Galaxy success.

Mike loves it. Hits all the right buttons. Really gets his inner manchild going. He basically reveres the film to Jay Bauman's utter disgust.

This is the first sign of Stoklasa's downfall, his immediate descent into the anti-thesis of Mr. Plinkett. He's become lazy, brainwashed, unwittingly indoctrinated into the modern Hollywood machine sculpted by the likes of Disney executives.

It's October 2015. Disney gets in touch with Red Letter Media. They offer him a deal he simply can't refuse; he's instructed to praise Disney's numbered Star Wars episodes while taking critical albeit nonsensical liberties with the standalone films, all the while consistently spewing a casual commitment to every Marvel film that is released. Mike and his goons are heavily compensated for this, successfully turning the likes of the internet's pseuds into DDs (Disney Dudes).

The real enemy isn't Collider, or Loot Crate boxes.

It's Mike Stoklasa.

i would buy it but it is not ironic, it is just a star wars shirt saying Very Cool

Last time I checked he was a movie critic.

Why are we supposed to care again?

your pasta needs a lot of work, desu

>can't shake off his racist upbringing

You lost me there you fucking dumb nigger. Anyway Mike's problem is that he's either become a total hack or RLM has literally been bought out. Either way probably the result is increasing depression and actual non-meme drinking issues

Has Mike ever been arrested for public drunkenness?

Stop being ironic and insincere.
You'll end up looking like Mike.

>le 50yo schlock critic faec

>he posts DFW while saying this
>who was always ironic in the shit he wrote and was an actual hack fraud who spent his entire career trying to prove how intelligent he was by making inaccurate references to Wittgenstein and mathematics

RedLetterMedia single-handedly drove Ridley Scott into insanity with their Prometheus critique. This is why Ridley Scott is punishing us. They must be destroyed.

Is Mike Stoklasa larger or smaller than Mike Matei?

matei is a big guy for sure but he has nothing on the stoklasa kielbasa

They broke up?

Or so Sup Forums claims, I've heard about it for the last 6 months but have never been given proof

killing yourself ironically is arguably the most insincere thing you can do

They were a less negative about Prometheus than most.

I miss Jess in botw

So do I but everyone got real rapey with her in the comments and pushed her away

The only sincere thing DFW ever did was tightening the leather belt and kicking out the chair in his garage.

I was there when this pasta premiered

You faggots really need to stop taking these Internet comedy videos so seriously.

Yeah, i do hope she comes back some day, she was quite good even though i dont like her laugh

Has Mike Stoklasa ever been drunk enough to post his dick pic on social media?