By any forecast available, Trump cannot win the presidency. It's over, why not just admit it?

By any forecast available, Trump cannot win the presidency. It's over, why not just admit it?

Other urls found in this thread:

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#now
gallup.com/poll/163697/approve-marriage-blacks-whites.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>hey guys don't worry, remain has a 85% chance of winning

Please read my friends

NC is blue? wtf

>Florida
>Blue

Even Oregon is almost red. Clinton is only 3 points ahead over there, and that's considering that most of those polls are biased for democrats.

Clinton is fucked beyond belief.

Trump will get at least 4 of these 5:
PA, OH, NC, VA, FL

>Florida
>blue
don't even need to see the rest i can tell this is a garbage poll

Black people don't like Trump.

super pundit jew says otherwise

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#now

Tremble in your boots Mohammed

GODDAMNIT!!

538 HAS A TRACK RECORD OF -NEVER- BEING CORRECT, FAGGOT. THIS IS THE SIXTH TIME YOU DID THIS TONIGHT, AND I WASN'T EVEN LOOKING FOR IT.

YOU PROBABLY DID IT MORE OFTEN.

>flipping either PA or VA
Denial is great, isn't it

>hey guys, our side's gonna win
>so you shouldn't vote for our enemy, vote for us!
Your self-fulfilling prophesy isn't happening this election cycle.

>popular vote off .8%

DECISIVE VICTORY
WTF I HATE TRUMP NOW
I AM NOW A #CRUZMISSLE

Here's another one I like but Johnson is just a weak meme

538 was right about 2008, 2010, 2012, and was accurate to the county level in the 2014 midterms.

It only fucked up the primaries because Silver refused to believe the numbers and on brexit because there was no model.

He's also the person who gives Trump the highest chance of winning the general.

>FL, OH, NC, NH
>blue

If this happens I assume there will be a revolution. FPTP we have is bad but this would be the most non-representative result ever in a 'democracy'

>User-generated map

Kys.

>jew generated map

It's still a user-generated map, you moron. I could crate one right the fuck now. It has no sources attached to it, mine has though.

even the liberal shithole 538 has trump leading in ohio, idaho, new hampshire, north carolina, and florida

NH has been almost straight dem since the 90s, it only broke for Bush in 2000.

Ohio went with the winning candidate every time. And the working class white vote is skewed by poor southerners.

The conservatives at Rasmussen don't anymore.

>Texas
>weak GOP

Really?I believe the average texan conservative as fuck...

I literally showed you that Florida had 600,000 more Republicans show up for Primaries than Democrats. That shill money won't earn itself I suppose

He really has a serious chance

>Trump ever winning Ohio after burning Kasich so badly

In florida I mean

this is a possible outcome, ignore the tan German that pretends to be Hans. He knows nothing about American politics.

> I am an American living in Poland

>remain is a sure win guys

oh shut the fuck up and kill yourself kike shill

OP must be either a tanned german or a state media consumer.

He has a good chance to win Ohio, I'm from there Kasich is not that popular.

Well, there's a reason we import shitskins into the biggest pop states. They let us.

>Rasmussen

Rasmussen admitted to jewing it's 2012 polls towards republicans get (fox) media attention and dollar$

its being invaded by cuckfornians.

If Trump gets PA, VA, or MI, he wins. He'll probably get all 3 at this rate.

You losers always do this. Your Hillary Clinton ship is sinking around you and as you're ankle deep in water you think you can just plug your ears and go "lalala, this isn't happening".

The shy voter effect for Brexit was like 10%

Now, how much more severe do you think the shy voter effect is on voting for a man who will ban Muslims and deport Mexicans vs leaving the EU?

Texas wouldn't go blue even if they had no id laws a lot of the Mexicans that live there even vote republican. More than the average Mexican in another state.

They were right THE DAY BEFORE THE ELECTION!

Until then, their predictions were as random as as the mood-swings of a liberal bi-polar lesbian ham-planet Emo artist.

>now cast
Trash.

>You losers always do this.
Case in point, Obama's failure to be reelected in 2012...
Oh, right

go away Wang no one likes you.

>this unrelated event happened
>so that means Trump will lose
Stay delusional.

He is going to win ... A lot of people simply wont vote for hillary

Texas isn't that different from any other state. It has a lot of big cities that are all very liberal. It's becoming increasingly latino. It could become a battleground someday.

ya some day but not this election. If it ever becomes a battle ground state it will not even matter because the Democrats would win every election.

You leafs always do this:

>be wrong all the time.

GOP will become relevant again when the boomers finally die.

>SHUT UP LITERALLY WHAT OH MY GOD I CAN'T EVEN

this
People are not enthusiastic about her. They will take it for granted that she will win they wont show up to vote and they will lose.

but most boomers vote republican besides California. at least where i am from they do.

>at least where i am from they do.
Poland?

You've showed me an excel table, most likely made and skewed by you. It literally says "user-generated map", you degenerate monkey.

On your fucking knees, degenerate, Hillary is going to rape your candidate in November.

no Im from Tennessee. my wife is Polish

>infowars.com/retarded

You can talk when Merkle stops arresting Germans for not enjoying getting raped and killed, bitch.

But yeah, an excel table IS bullshit.

Yes, and the GOP is so dependent on appealing to boomers that they push young people towards the democrats.

Race-mixing make all american to brown

white women and minority vote hillary

white women are so ashamed of being white

white women ashamed of having Anglo-Saxon heritage

what a degeneracy come to america

america is lost

Are you even trying?

Trump supporters are more passionate about their candidate and will actually get out and vote. Nobody actually supports Hillary. Combine this with the division among the dems and it's pretty obvious Trump will win. He's also ahead in polls that are biased against him; when it says he's 53% to Hillary's 47, it's probably much higher considering those polls are often based on democrat-heavy voter turnout rate from 2008 / 2012.

The only rational argument for Hillary winning is that she's the establishment choice and there will be lots of cheating in her favor. The globalists couldn't rig Brexit properly, they won't rig this election properly, they're incompetent, and if they suck so bad that they can't even win when they cheat, they don't need to be running the world.

he still lost, it's not like he won the popular vote in the prediction

also is right

Trump has some 70% of white males and some 30-40% of white women, while Hillary has hispanics, blacks, the other white women and the white cucks, there is no way for him to win, the demographics are just too far gone

gallup.com/poll/163697/approve-marriage-blacks-whites.aspx

Faggot , 1.3~1.4 million white woman have interracial marriage

white birth rate going to 0

white women become coal burning cunt

if hillary failed

hillary will blame white male

and your life become hellhole

Someone should casually put OP at the bottom of the list.

Friendly reminder that any projection that uses 2008/2012 turnout as a base should go right in the trash.

Why?

It assumes more democrats will turn out. More republicans will turn out this time because more people are passionate about Trump. A portion of the dems will vote Jill Stein, others will write in Bernie, others will vote for Trump. There are no arguments for republicans voting for Hillary.

Damn it, AP used to be a good source not even that long ago and now they're just propaganda machinery.

Won't the nigger population not vote too because there are no niggers running for president?

>more passionate about Trump

How do you know? Because you feel like it? There's no such indication. He's the most hated republican candidate after Bush.

Yeah, you should avoid "semi-facts" or "pseudo-facts" from our main stream media.

They're supposed to lie to you.

bernie supporters will vote hillary clinton

most of women vote hillary clinton

hillary already won . m8

>niggers outbreeding you
>nigger president
>"Hehe there's no evidence, move along."

Get raped. Even in germany it's not that bad yet. We are still 99% white.

>He's the most hated republican candidate after Bush.

this

Daily reminder 2 successive Democrats have never won since 1854.

This is true as well. Also BLM is no longer backing Hillary. There is so much division among the dems.

Also, the dems think they can stack the deck by letting illegal Mexicans in, Syrian refugees, etc. and they get people to rely on welfare to buy their votes, but I question how effective this strategy actually is. I think most of them are too lazy to even get up and go vote.

>Florida is blue

The fuck is this chart talking about?

>Also, the dems think they can stack the deck by letting illegal Mexicans in, Syrian refugees, etc. and they get people to rely on welfare to buy their votes, but I question how effective this strategy actually is. I think most of them are too lazy to even get up and go vote.

They're right side of history

that's why they get up and vote hillary

>Oklahoma
>by far the most Conservative state in the Union
>simply Strong Republican

Into the garbage it goes Hans.

Trump fans are passionate
Republicans are horrified

It's going to be a reverse 1984

>we are still 99% white
Source?
It feels like 60-70% to me

Any chart that has Florida going blue is trolling.

>we are still 99% white
Source?
It feels like 70% to me

>Texas is moderate GOP

because a lot of dem voters go to stein and johnson. hillary will never get 47.9% votes.

I really hate this right side of history bullshit that works for democrats.

>How do you know? Because you feel like it?
Projection. Everything you've said in the thread so far has been based on your deep love for Hillary Clinton, and not actually based on any facts.
>There's no such indication.
Everybody all across the country is reporting the same thing - Tons of Trump support in their area, no Hillary support. Trump rallies get 30,000+ people, Hillary / Bernie got a couple thousand, and Hillary probably paid people to sit there and clap and pretend to be a supporter of hers.
>He's the most hated republican candidate after Bush.
He's also the most loved candidate in a while. The people who hate him don't realize how much they're advertising for him.

>bernie supporters will vote hillary clinton
How do you know? I think their votes will be divided among about 4 candidates, and some of them will just stay home.
>most of women vote hillary clinton
Again, how do you know? There are plenty of female Trump supporters.

Are you mad white boi?

>appallingly dull establishment candidate vs. black jesus
>comparable to 2016

Cuz we don't give up like you
Now go be a good goy and suck Ahmed's dick

I'm Cuban-American so I'm not white.

>How do you know?
polls for one

I'm saying Sup Forums is shit at forecasts

Wtf, don't you mean #yourwithher you cis white scum

>polls for one
You mean the polls biased against Trump that Trump is winning in? Fuck off troll, the adults are talking.

The polls where white democratic men admit to lying about supporting $hillary.

baby boomers and X-generation are drug up hippies

they started 68 movement

and white women always vote liberal