Homosuck

FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW. HOMOSUCK IS A WEBCOMIC. CREATED BY THE BRILLIANT CALIBORN C. CALIBORN. PLEASE DO NOT CONFUSE THIS WITH THE FAR INFERIOR WEBCOMIC. "HOMESTUCK". IF THIS IS WHAT YOU CAME HERE FOR. FUCK YOU.

Other urls found in this thread:

tenseimusic.tumblr.com/post/145178756495/heres-a-2-minute-cut-from-heel-girl-the
reddit.com/r/homestuck/comments/4lrq3e/possible_playlist_of_volume_10_tracks/d3prene
youtube.com/watch?v=N_IovMviv5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=4vp1daYQddI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i thought caliborn refering to gamzee as "honk friend" was cute

*sigh* deletion in 3, 2...

We just want one thread, mods.

did Jane ever describe him as her dealer?

they having a breeding party?

why? what is there to talk about?

We just got confirmation that all of these track names are real, "Heel Girl" is Grimbark Jade's theme

Shipping, obviously.

Also how Hussie is a hack.

I don't see that here, I see random shitposting because there is nothing to talk about

That's because it literally JUST happened.
Also fuck off, the last thread that got deleted had real discussion in it. Don't you have anything better to do with your time than shit on these threads?

I'm pretty she did describe Gamzee as her "supplier" or her "distributer" during the second Motherfucking Potions flash.

But of course she was talking about potions and nothing else. Just a coincidence they always cost 420 Million.

holy shit is JUDG3M3NT D4Y a BL1ND JUST1C3 remix

do you?

I'm most excited about the FOUR Caliborn tracks

This isn't the complete volume 10 tracklist right? It's missing some songs from Meenahquest that haven't been on an album yet.

Weren't all of the Meenahquest tracks on coloUrs and mayhem?

Why do you post your retarded shitty jokes in the subject and completely negate the point of having a subject field?

I'm trying to filter this garbage so I don't have to know that your shitty threads about your shitty webcomic exit. Idiot.

Trolled.

It's real
tenseimusic.tumblr.com/post/145178756495/heres-a-2-minute-cut-from-heel-girl-the

>treating jade like a dog
Nice

I don’t like it whenever I get the sense that Homestuck is a sacred cow in the mind of a reader, and if I do something “wrong”, I’m kicking that cow. It doesn’t belong to you. The cow is mine, and you are enjoying its milk at my discretion.

No we don't. Only a select few generalfags do

>Homestuck Vaporwave Remix 2016
Why

im so fucking hyped for that last one

the leaked album is incomplete, the vaporwave is placeholders

reminder

reddit.com/r/homestuck/comments/4lrq3e/possible_playlist_of_volume_10_tracks/d3prene whats that again

interesting conclusion show your working? did u carry the 420?

Walks into thread

gee I don't know maybe the fact that many of the tracks are labeled "wip" and five of them are the exact same audio file
maybe that's what tipped me off

>What The Hecky
>Give Me A Smecky

Excuse you? I didn't quite catch that.

>Penumbra Phantasm
>Double Midnight
>The King in Red
All they got to do now is get Bill Bolin to let them release Non Compos Mentis.

if liveblgoger comes back and reads this:''you were all like "that's not your rose, that's not your roy, none of this matters etc"

i feel like in that one instance, it did. both pre-retcon roxy and post-retcon rose watched the other die in front of them. neither is a true "replacement" for the other, due to them being different people, but they could be considered to be part of the same family. thus, it's perfectly alright for them to take solace in finding a version of each other that has gone through the same pain, and being able to comfort each other as they move on together

unlike john who barely registers remorse and whose double just died in a freak accident. john wasn't even there when his jade died

roxy*

I'm starting to think that these "reminder" posts are part of the reason we keep getting threads deleted.

Is Bowman completely done with Homestuck or do you think he will come back for Volume 10? One of the placeholder tracks is a slowed-down "Chain of Prospit"

ROSE'S ROXY COULD HAVE EASILY BEEN REVIVED

BUT WASN'T

FOR. NO. REASON.

looking at the track list this has to be Heir of Legends - Heir Transparent 3?

>Track four (“Penumbra Phantasm”, actual name Pseudumbra Fauxtasm) is by Marcy Nabors & Jamie Paige Stanley (me!) (and also had literally no involvement from toby fox himself, just to clarify)
Alright fuck this shit

Damn, for a fake, that was a lot of effort. That Penumbra Phantasm was amazing.

oh ok

It would be surprising if he even saw the ending.

user, it's fucking released, just google it

i mean it's just vaporwave like that's hard or something? lel

well fuck
I guess Tensei was in on it then?

let's speaking trollian!

why is toby so cagey with this one song
he's made like a dozen remixes of it already

pounce.jar

he hyped it up so much that it can never live up to the meme

Horsecatska sounds pretty nice, can't wait for them to finish it.

who are you even doing? Jade?

Ye

ive always hated john/roxy and all of you who support it

now that these threads are confirmed dead i can say that without a major shitstorm or derailing

suck it

ok tipsy

youtube.com/watch?v=N_IovMviv5Y

>it wasn't real
>again

ive always hated Dave/jade and all of you who support it

now that these threads are confirmed dead i can say that without a major shitstorm or derailing

suck it

delete this

ive always hated vriska/terezi and all of you who support it

suck it

we had 120 posters in the last thread and we just got some offical content to talk about
we are far from dead
threads had been averaging 70 people

like a fuckin knife in the back
well at least maybe volume 10 will come out before 10/25 now?

ive always hated karkat/nepeta and all of you who support it

suck it

I consider it sub-par.

It's already confimed on 6/12 by RJ

why is she brown

The janitors seem to think otherwise.

ive always hated dad/mom and all of you who support it

suck it

too far, user.

On twitter or what? If it's that soon then I don't have a lot of faith that the epilogue will drop at the same time.

so their kids can know the pain of being both mixed race AND half-furry

What happens if you prototype water?

Like you spray the kernel with a hose or empty a glass of water on it?

ivve alwways hated feferi/sollux and all a you wwho support it

noww that these threads are confirmed dead i can say that wwithout a major shitstorm or derailin

suck it

why not

i guess so. but by the time they realized they could do that, jaspers had already closed off that possibility

what happens if you prototype the ocean

dave came down with jungle fever

he actually planned on finishing it for volume 10! but he has literally no time to do that in a post undertale world. it almost happened, though.

RJ said on Twitter he would be too busy to work on his own album because he was working on a project, but that in x weeks it'd be over. Those x weeks were exactly the weeks to 6/12 from the time he posted it.

*wwalks out of thread*

the kernelsprites seem to be only capable of prototyping with anything that could be or have been alive, or with "character" or "identity"

like, you might not be able to prototype an apple, but you could prototype the Annoying Orange

They can disagree all they want, it doesn't change anything
If they want to play a game of tennis then we'll just have to keep the volley going

why god why

because it's wrong

Please tell me that shit isn't gonna be out by 10/25

What about this far superior thing?

tell him to release the unfinished version for free or on lofam4
show him this thread so he understands people want it

that just looks weird

Tell him to put it in Undertale 2's soundtrack.

I guess that's just another one of the great unanswered questions of Homestuck. Hussie said that kernelsprites were inclined to be prototyped with the dead or the doomed, but he never said it was impossible to prototype them with certain things.

>dad
>hair

>lofam4
man i wish. we want it on lofam but contacting toby is an exercise in futility

UPDATE IS OUT
youtube.com/watch?v=4vp1daYQddI

Really? The pedophile shipping image looks weird?

We have to save Toby from the skeletonfuckers.

unshaven? that's not Dad.

THE BETA
ITS HERE