Why are you retards so obsessed with Red Letter Media

Is it because you identify with Mike, Jay, Rich et al.?

Is it due to your lack of friends in the real world?

Educate me, please.

It's because Mike is genuinely funny and has created a pretty entertaining schtick in Red Letter Media. Also Jack, Jay and Rich are kinda enjoyable and relatable despite their own individual autisms. Seriously though Mike could be playing TJ Miller like roles in hollywood and normies would be saying at the end if the movie, "who was that funny fat man, he was so weird".

Because they're entertaining.

It is like a friendship simulator, for me at least. There was a time when I would drink with friends and we would make each other laugh while watching movies. But I've been completely alone for 10+ years now

Their opinions on movies are generally on point and I'm not a turbo autist that hates someone for disagreeing with me.

make new friends

This is bait.

Your mum's cunt hole is bait for aids faggot

Asking why other people are supposedly obsessed while you are the one making threads about them. Wow.

Tell me OP, did your mother shit out any of you halfbreeds that had working brains or are all of you fucking braindead?

>getting this upset YouTube "celebrities" were shitted on
Yikes

>obvious shill is obvious

Need more of that chubby sexy policewoman.

RLM is great because they review all my favorite films! plus some low-hanging fruit

So in other words no.

from the pics that get posted around here they seem like retards

>Why do people like a thing?
>I don't care about this thing, yet I will create a thread to discuss the thing that I don't care about
Great job, OP!

I like to hear Jay talk about movies.
I realized he's a man of taste when he said that Romero's best film is Martin, which is pure kino.

I like movies, am from Wisconsin originally and am the same age as them. That's why.

This, youngfags who believe in the "friends" meme cannot understand still.

Op is right, you guys talk and post about RLM so much its become a silence of the lambs weiner tuck level of disturbing.
Either its RLM shilling for attention most of the time or fans doing it for free.
Either way.
We lose.

no

>you guys talk and post about RLM so much its become a silence of the lambs weiner tuck level of disturbing
Yes it's very unlike Sup Forums to have constant threads about subjects people are interested in.

Interest or obession bud?
There is a difference.

Because they make an excellent friend simulator. Listening to them helps me fall asleep, desu

Making one thread isn't being obsessed you faggot

Fairly well liked channel dunno why that's hard for you to understand unless your salty?

>Identifying with a Chad like Mike
C'mon now op