Tfw all this amerimutt bullshit has me terrified to get my DNA tested

>tfw all this amerimutt bullshit has me terrified to get my DNA tested

Even a 0.1% negroid/indio admixture and I'd probably end up killing myself desu...

>being this autistic

>he wouldnt kill himself if he found he was a nigger

el goblino

I hope you get at least those percentages and then kill yourself.

T̸̴̡̻͖̹̼̣̘̠̜̏̔͐ͤ̉̋ͤ͐́́U̖̮̺̙͖̻͈͓̼̫͍̰̱͇͕̻͇̠ͨ̿͒́͐ͨͣͬ͌ͧ̀́͜ ̢͔̬̤̫͕̠̂̆̐́̉́̚͠P̸̛̟̻̙̦͈̠͕̬̮͕͙͖͓̗̝̭ͨͤͪ̈̍̂̏ͯ̏̊́I̡̝̙̥͚̫̣̤̯̦̱͇͉ͬ̇̿ͬͧͦ̚͝Ȩ̛͉͔̟̺̳̭̌̑̊͊̽̄̇͆͟L̷̡͍̠̺̦̭͔̙̣̭̳̪̭͔͕̯͍̯̃̇͛͆̌͒ͣͬͦͯ̕͜ͅ ͚̱͎͖̪̬͍̤̹͈͖̮͇̬̣̪͖̄͋̀̓̿̎̌̊̔̇͢͟B̴̡̜̤̭͉̥̩̼̹͚̥͔̔͗̀̍̄̃̿ͩ̐͢͢͟L̴̸̬͚̯͍ͫ́̇̍ͣ̽̓́͘A̴̯̝͚̜͓͕̯̳̹̥̼̞̪͈̬̒ͭ̈̓̐͑͆̓̎ͬ͊̇ͯ͐͌̕͘͠ͅN̛͍̭͈̟̫̖̖͙̘̮̼̋̋̾̿͂ͣ͊ͮ͌̇͌͡C̸̨̝͙̟̘̤̪̥̮͇̗̯̩̪̪͔ͤ́́̏̊͋̾ͬ̑͛ͭ͒͜͢A̫̯̖͔ͬͯͪ̄̊̆̂̽̽ͦ́̚͞͠͠͞ ̨̦͈̖̰̮̱̙̦̥̠̗ͩ͂̿́̚͘M̶̴̜͙̝̝̳̰̺̹̗̰̩͙͇̭̠̽̿̈́̂̚͟E̡̛̘͉̠̼̋̐̒̈̀̚͠ ̵̷̸͓̱͙͔̙̫̹̤͇̜͔̘̗̏͂̐̓̔̽̍̀̇̀ͯ͊̂̈̃͜ͅP̶̝̙̙̘͈͚̗̟̥̐̔͒̓̂ͭ̽ͤ̊́̚E̶̷͎͚̠̤̮̣̞̘͍ͩͪ̏̑ͮ̔́R̛̪̜̼̝̪̳̤͔̻̩̦̺̪ͮ̋̐͋͛̽ͦ̉̈́̑̆̚͢͜͡ͅͅT̨̠͍̯͙̝͉ͤ͛̓̾ͬ͐ͤͧ̇̽ͭͣͣ̈́̉̚Ę̰̳̫͉̳̞̤̬̣̼̗̫̟͚̗͕̽̌ͭ̑̿̇̽͑̓̆̓̌ͨ͆ͣ̐͢͜͞͡Ņ̸̵̞̮̹̫̼̔̈̑̃̏̈́͗͛ͫ̍̚͡ͅE̠̱̟̱̪̝̭̺̥͓̓ͩͭ̎̽͂͠C̯̞̙̬͎͕̮̘ͫ̇ͪͭ̉ͤͮ̑͑̆́Ḙ̹͔̥͎͚̩͉̞͓̼̹̗̝͔̰͎̽̿̽͛͌ͭ̔͊͐́͞

You should kill yourself regardless ya fag

>get my DNA tested
>come up with telling me I'm just a slav with some random med

They throw in 0.1% non-white DNA into results artificially because they think it'll prevent people from being white supremacist

That said, you should be proud to be 0.1% BLACK, one of KARA BOGA's children

Why in Spanish though?

I'd be more worried about the 99.9% wh*Te genes.

I am a healthy skeptic so i must ask, proofs?

more like the descendant of some bitch whose ancestors were raped enough times for her to pass as white

>1% south asian

FUCKING AMERIMUTT GTFO

which test is this?

>giving your genome away
>paying to give your entire genome away
I hope you don't do this?
>paying to give your entire fucking genome away to 23andme, funded by Google and who's CEO literally is sister with YouTube's
Oh no

You ever pissed in a cup or had blood drawn at the doctor's office? Same fucking shit.

Your local doctor is not the largest, shadiest information collection company on the globe and you do not consent for the doctor to use your genome for whatever he wants when you piss in his bottle or do bloods. But I cba to prove this so you are free to think what you want.

Point is if evil boogeymen want your DNA they already have it.

>>paying to give your entire fucking genome away to 23andme, funded by Google and who's CEO literally is sister with YouTube's

Holy fucking shit, are you serious?
Now I'm expecting to hear on the news at any moment that google has "miraculously" simulated a human being in a computer.

They could probably even copyright your own DNA too. Sounds like a massive opportunity seeing as genetics is having more and more importance in therapy regimens and R&D. For the record, some biotech companies already have patent rights over certain genes. This isn't as science fiction as you might think.

9% moor

>6% anglo
Definitively non-white. Kill yourself already.