The younger generations are so fucking tall

The younger generations are so fucking tall...

These highschool guys make me look like a midgit

I want to go Japan so I can make everyone look like a midget :)

That would happen in literally any non White country

please don't cry friend

>5'7
>tfw being a midget even in Japan

>6'5''
>tfw tall no matter where I go

yeah but japan is the only good one

at the end of the day is there a purpose to being tall? seriously all memes aside

t. not a manlet so plz dont meme Im just high as fuck and wondering

>tfw 6'2
>used to tower over people
>young fucks are increasingly often close to that height

From an evolutionary standpoint, there are several benefits to being tall, such as being more intimidating and a better fighter.

>tfw was 6' but shit posture has me at 5'10" now

>Im just high as fuck
Maybe stop being degenerate druggie and you'll figure it out

RIP

>more intimidating and a better fighter
Shouldn't this correlate with weight/muscle mass? To be fair I'd be more scared with a 6 ft tall 220 pound BLACK warrior than a 6'5 50 kg wh*Te soiboi

Get the fuck away from me you fucking wh*Te normie

Massive charisma bonus in the eyes of women and men alike. And strength too, I guess.
Ofc, you'll probably have to get yourself into shape so you don't look like a stickman, but since you've been gifted such a gift, you might as well put in a minimum effort to not let it go to waste.
I used to work out, but being 5'7, I ended up looking like a some shitty fantasy dwarf.

In most cases, it does. I am 6'5'' and I weigh 210 pounds.

Should train in a martial art, you don't need to be big to develop the skill to take on anyone. Become manlet Fedor

With all the other variables removed tall people are stronger than short people by default.

>tfw 5"11

Who needs fighting skills in a world with guns

Guns had not been invented 100,000 years ago, you fucking mong

Nah, I got over it. Got out of martial arts and sports in general when I got convinced that I had very little talent for it - wasn't the worst, just never meant to be any good. Now I just exercise a bit to keep myself somewhat healthy.

Also doesn't do much good in my country, where any kind of self-defense can be a criminal offense in itself.

Why most of tall white people are either skinned AF or kind of fat?

in my high school it was basically the opposite

This. In kindergarten and elementary school I was taller by a head than everyone else, always looked out of place and was bullied just for this for years. Now I feel like a midget. It's not fair.

>tfw 5"11'

>wh*Te normie
Ha! Slavs confirmed white

>tfw only 179cm

that's an ok height if you got a good body also that's not an excuse to become a trap you faggot

>tfw 1.65
Ive got the wrong genes

Would you rather they be shorter?

>using imperial units when non anglo

what's next? Wearing a t-shirt with "My ass is open to subjects of the Queen" written on it?

>bullied for being tall
apex soyboy

Worst height is 177 - 184 cm desu since it's so bland. Almost everyone is in that range

So I get from that you'd rather be 160 cm than 184 cm?

indeed, i'm 182cm and it seems like jonnes sometimes fucking tower me and i feel like a manlet

PROJECTING

>171cm
>growing up, tallest in my class
>20 now, GRADE SCHOOL kids are at 175cm
ALLAHU AKBAR

Well no, you're right, don't even know why I worded my post like that
It's not the worst height but it's definitely the blandest

hahahah mongol

>tfw slim build and shorter than the nip average
Few things pains me more in life than knowing that I'll never be able to travel to an east asian country and live up to jittery schoolgirl's expectations of the tall and muscular viking.

>sexpat got heightmogged by Japanese high school students

Going to Japan next summer, I'm 211 cm.
How much will people stare at me?

it's the food, but they will end up having all kinds of cancers at younger age. It's already confirmed that food and enviromental pollution are changing us. There was even an american paper discussing how the levels of bowel cancer are rising in younger patients and it is not due to better screening (the screening hasn't changed in the discussed period).

Worst (best?) part is that I'm not. If I was I'd at least have some kind of an excuse.

Yeah, not only would you not be attractive, you'd actually be ruining their expectations. This is what would happen to me in Japan
> Me sitting
> Having a chat chat with a native girl
> "Oh Russia! You're all so tall and strong! (and blonde)"
> Get up
> See the immediate look of disappointment

If I ever go to Japan I'll rent a fucking wheelchair to conceal my height.

> Swedish
> Viking

Vikings are Norwegians and Danes, Sven

It's so fucking weird, it's like a mutation. I'm 189 and I genuinely see high school kids taller than me these days

>let me tell you about your cunt
...and it's a 56% sharter every time
Besides, I'm from the south, which was danish until a few hundred years ago.

deal with it. we finns dindu nothing and we get bombed by le mongol threads everyday

WE

SHART

That's gross. You should consider changing your diet, friend.

I mean, evolution happens, but not THIS FAST, right?

Whenever you read a post prefaced with "from an evolutionary standpoint" you know it's going to be low quality autismo bullshit

You're just arbritrarily capping it faggot, plus it's nice to be on the upper half of 'everyone' innit

you guys make your own finngolian memes

Indeed, they were funny but it attracts retards who take them as a fact.

I fucking hate retards.

From an evolutionary standpoint, being tall made me an incredibly awkward dancer at my prom, shit at my karate club, and socially conscious wherever I go.

Girls still like me though so I ain't complaining, not really

>jap
>tall

>that's an ok height if you got a good body also that's not an excuse to become a trap you faggot
I don't want to be a trap you fucking faggot and I am already fit.

This post screams of diagnosable mental illness

At what point do you do this in life?

Expect it to accelerate as the sexual revolution kicked into overdrive with the internet. There will be no man under 1.90 in 100 years.

The younger generation of Japs are as tall or taller than European countries.
There's no place left for manlets to run.

I feel like we should be having patrick stewart from the x-men narrating this

177 cm is manlet-tier
t.177cm manlet

There is something in the tap water.

Is 175 cm small?

Pls

Yes. But it's not disproporsionately small, your still the size of a man. A small man but a man nonetheless, a manlet if you will.

this is the twink century, fuck off lanklets

The shortest guy in my high school class also got the most pussy. Dude was like 165 cm and ripped af, carried himself like he was the hottest shit in the world and it worked.

t. 173 cm and never had a problem, totally average in this cunt

I'll make them look like midgets for you.
t. David

>tfw 194 cm in a midget country

>23 years old
>5'6
>a living midget

>5'11
>tower over 90% of my town
>go to city and am dwarfed by teenies

I wish to all the talllets to be struck by lightning.

You'd better have a girlfriend in Japan.

As Japanese girl don't speak English,
the competitive rate is low. :3

I feel like in Chile it's the opposite.

I remember being in middle school and looking at the high schoolers and man, they were like 6'' tall, with big frames and muscles. Now, I'm 22 and when I see a high school student he looks like a 13 years old wimp.

Yes even in Portugal i feel like a utter manlet but im s-strong...

Well yeah it's a bit short of average in most euro cunts, but you're still taller than the majority of grills

>tfw

>it's like a mutation
it's not just like one, it IS one pal

>tfw 6'2 but feel average

I want a tall gf who can look down on me

Ragnar Lodbrok and his kin were all Swedish.

>175cm manlet
at least i can go to any native infested town and be the tallest there

Some girls find taller than average guys attractive (there's a limit though, don't be 6'8"), and it's useful in some sports.

Beyond those two factors height accomplishes nothing. It can actually be a real pain in the ass.

>tfw 5'9
>tfw friends are 6'1+