Post some nice places from your country

Post some nice places from your country

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/changemyview/comments/3foikg/cmv_gaston_was_the_good_guy_in_disneys_beauty_and/
youtu.be/dt9cnYcM-Pc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A nice, chill thread? This is gonna last long

I mean I hope I'm wrong

So when Belle came to confront Gaston, what did you guys say? Seriously that's way to fucking fairy tale looking, what's the real story behind it? Who ate who?

yeah it's chill, everyone's welcomed
just post some nice stuff from your cunt

I love wadi rum. it's the only place i want spared when israel tank rolls us in the future

And while the tourists clamor for Amman. Jerash is where the best preserved Roman ampitheatre in /mena/ region

Belle's a bitch for not marrying Gaston imo
the dude wasn't looking for the first slut to smash he was after true love and marriage of course he was a bit rough on the edges, but that's what a real man was at those times.
belle just went for the rich ugly fag because of his huge castle and library and shit

These thread are cool and all but France Spain and Italy are basically cheating. Every time.

there's also madaba which is a beautiful church town just to the south of amman

that's a csgo map lad

Haha i never thought about it, but she DID go for the rich ugly Harvey Weinstein guy.

Disney reflecting life.

somewhere in our northern coast theres probably some perfect unexplored beach

Stop trying so hard bro, truth is, I was incredibly impressed by this, and that's not a joke or a cheeky comment. Holy shit, a country I never think of has something like THIS?

in Canada but close enough

It's cherrypicking mostly, you can do it too

Jordania is absolutely smashing

this is incredible

I mean Gaston is not a bad dude, the beast though is a little bitch,
just read this:
reddit.com/r/changemyview/comments/3foikg/cmv_gaston_was_the_good_guy_in_disneys_beauty_and/

Our national parks are about as pretty of a thing we've got here in murica. Don't want to shit up the thread with pictures of our cities lol

temple of Hercules is pretty epic but dont go out of your way for it

aw thanks lad Not to suck your dick or anything but if I get to reroll my birth i would want to be a Frenchman

thanks croatia! I watched Anthony Bourdain's episode on you and i think you have one of the most beautfiful coastlines in the world

Deadly and beautiful
Its truly Mexico

One day we're gonna stop looking at these pictures and we're gonna actually go there...right?

> Don't want to shit up the thread with pictures of our cities lol

Your cities can be quite impressive, don't be afraid to post pics bro

You're awesome buddy

Mexico is full of gems, truly an interesting country too

holy shit this is like heaven

A very unappreciated heaven. I guess if the Rapture ever happens the kids can always tell god to fuck off as they keep looking at their screens...

There are probably more nicer places, but it's home for me.

It's a lake but pink

im ending with petra cuz ive gotta go take a shit, it's been fun lads

it looks good on picture but when you get there IRL all the mosquitos,flies and other critters come out to eat you and you no longer enjoy it.

I'll stay home nice and sheltered thank you

faggot lake, complete with a rainbow, a true australian natural wonder

the chemtrails are turning the frogs gay

I like the harsh starkness of winters here on Lake Superior. It's serenity, bliss, comfort unlike any other.

Used to go here a lot as a kid. The water's perfectly clear and calm thanks to the rocks further out

;)

>all those skyscrapers
are they even occupied? I feel like it looks cool from across the water but when you're in the midst of them it must feel lonely and empty.

retweet, lake superior is a global treasure. So glad my state borders the best part of it (Minnesota)

well the Ontario part is dank too

How do people even live there? Where do they work? Do they own those homes? How much would it cost to buy a centuries (or longer?) home like that?

Well, at least someone will get to have a real christmas. When I was little, 2mm of snow fell. It was amazing

Next time if ever that you visit the north shore I recommend Russ Kendall's Smokehouse. Best smoked white fish, herring, etc. you can find out there.

wish that was true so i didnt have to waste time in traffic. sadly noones going to spend 50 million on a tower in order to leave it empty.

the enchanted fag

wtf Panama looks like that??

nice, i should move out of this shithole i live in

kaboom

Nigger bitch anus

thanks user, I'll keep that in mind!

looks like middle earth, somewhere on the western side of the misty mountains

Actually I found some picture of this country except this castle burnt down by gypsies.

Fort San Lorenzo is better. Imo

Cerro Punta is the place were you get the lowest temperatures in Panama. It can get pretty cold. No snow tho. :(

Bocas del Toro. An archipelago in the Caribbean side.

Chapada dos Veadeiros
youtu.be/dt9cnYcM-Pc

This isn't my country, but I found it while doing some searches from this thread and I think it needs sharing, this is a castle in Slovenia, and this is just a wonderful vista. This castle itself sits on a sort of butte, so if you were sitting on the shore looking at it it rises up like a lone tower with a similar smattering of mountains behind it

the city is pretty well kept with the old buildings and defence dams

Imdina

Cittadella

Laferla cross

Buskett Gardens

Blue lagoon.

we don't have any.

I'm sure you do.

Mexico looks good. It's a shame about the Mexicans that live there though

Don't come